z

Young Writers Society

Twilight

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:36 pm
sasquash says...

Anyone ever wanted to be a vampire, or a wearwolf? Well now heres your chance, choose a character and a name. The rules are, and if you have read twilight you will understand, no crazy extra powers for the vampires, also, there will be group leaders, so its like first come first serve. Last thing, could we keep the cursing to a minimum? Nows your chance to create your own masterpiece

Name: Alken Makoto
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Hazel
Group:Vampire
Last edited by sasquash on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

26 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:08 pm
sasquash says...

"Alken?" Asked Edward softly "Your going to be the head of the gang now."

Alkens head tilted slowly."I still dont understand your reasons for leaving. Especially with a human with no special qualities!"He yelled in frustration, and kicked the door as he walked. The door swund at an alarming speed and snapped off of its hinges.

"I've told you before that its hard to explain to you of all people, seeing as you are a young vampire and are still learning our ways, you are still enjoying yourself with our power and streangth while we on the other hand have been like this for hundreds of years."

"That considered things can get quite dull. So you'll figure it out eventually, in the mean time, watch for new blood and take them in if they have no one else and teach them our ways." and as he finished this he disappeared in what appeared to be a blur.

It has been 27 years 3 months and 13 days since he left, but whos counting right?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:28 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Oooh! Fun!

Name: Anna Lowery
Hair: Blonde, shoulder length, slightly curly
Eyes: Blue with green and amber rings
Group: Vampire
History: Has been a vampire for many, many years and is somewhat odd. She won't kill for her meals, and likes to keep humans safe. Is slightly hemophobic and claustraphobic.

I'll post later.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:19 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Name: Clara McCormick
Hair: Gold-blonde, waist length, slightly curly
Eyes: Bluish-grey
Group: Vampire
History: New to vampirism after being bitten at a party. She's fun and easy-going, but can be serious at times.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:17 am
sasquash says...

Okeydokey, So im going to get this thing started soon, i just need more people to join up...

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:27 am
darchoco says...

will join soon for sasquach's sake.... lol jk
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:42 am
sasquash says...

They were walking in a slight semicircle towards the car, a Aston Marton DB9.
As they got to the car, Alken slid into the drivers seat, while Clara got up front and Anna hopped into the back.

"I still dont see why we have to go to school,"Clara complained," I mean, just because we dont look like we age, doesnt mean we should have to continually go to school."

"I second that!!"Shouted Anna from the back seat.

"Were not voting, its either we go to school or we go into hiding, considering we really dont have any parents, and if we dont show up to school there would be questions." Said Alken annoyed. He hated when they teamed up on him like this.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:51 am
Rydia says...

Hmmm. I believe you need a werewolf, yes?

Name= Olivia Pierce
Age= 26
Appearance= In human form, Olivia is tall with long, dark hair and stunning, golden brown eyes. She has a smooth, medium tan and a slender, athletic body. In wolf form, Olivia is slightly bigger than a normal wolf and she has gold flecked yellow eyes. She does not appear to be savage.
Powers= Werewolves have increased self healing powers along with a longer life span and improved reflexes. If the werewolf is injured the wound will carry over to the human form and reveal the identity of the werewolf.
History= Olivia was bitten at the age of fifteen by her friend Danny and spent eight years running wild with him and two others. Then he died and she took charge of the group.

Olivia

If I am to tell you of my life, I must begin at the beginning. My life stated at fifteen. Prior to that I was a lonely, frail human with no purpose in life but my best friend showed me what I could be. I will not lie to you. I resisted him that day when he attacked me and pushed me to the wall. I was repulsed by his bright, feverish eyes and the fangs that sprouted from his mouth as he shook his body and revealed to me his shaggy fur. I cried out and tried to escape, tried to run inside but he pounced on me and sank those teeth into my arm.

I was still angry in my days of illness but he cared for me and nuzzled me back to good health. Better health. I soon realised how much stronger I was and then he introduced me to the beauty and mystery of the world. We'd run through forests, chase squirrels and dash through meadows, feeling the wind in our fur and the damp grass below our paws.

During this time, we continued to live in the human world as I do to this day and I met a human girl who went by the name of _________. She reminded me of myself. She was in the same class as me at school and one day, I asked her if she'd like to be free. We were seventeen then and she did not understand what I meant but I explained it to her and in the end she agreed.

The fourth member of our group was found, by Danny, a few months later. His name was Jake and he was a wild boy, a few years older than me. Even now he resents that I lead. Jake was more than willing to join us and together we went to school and lived at our homes by day but by night we were wild. After school, we got a house together and revelled in our newly discovered freedom. Danny, ________ and me worked in the human world but Jake was fond of the woods and, even when there was no full moon, he would run through the trees and howl at the world.

Danny is gone now. I can still remember how he limped through the door and collapsed in the entrance of our house. He peered up at me with sad, grey eyes and his brown hair was matted with blood. Jake, _________ and I gathered round as he choked out his last words.
"Can you believe a vampire tried to bite me?" He chuckled. "Wasn't too happy when it found out what I was."
"Danny?" I gasped, kneeling beside him.
"Olivia. Take my place. Lead them well. Remember me."

Those were his last words. We buried him in the woods on the night of a full moon. It wasn't easy but it was the right thing to do. That was three years ago. I'm a teacher these days. Can you believe it? I teach in the same school where I was once an innocent pupil and let me tell you, we have some very strange students.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:04 pm
sasquash says...

As they pulled up to the school in the car, they jumped out and rushed to class, considering the school bell had already rung. Alken scurried into Mrs. Pierces room. As he slid into his desk chair Mrs. Pierce glared at him.

"Late again, Alken? Thats the third time this week! You sure have a way of making a bad reputation of yourself now dont you?"

Alken looked stunned for a minute, but the class knew this was just a show."But Mrs. Pierce, i am here now, arent I? So i think i would have to say that i am on time, considering you havnt taught this class anything before i got here."

Mrs. Pierce gave a sly smile and started to think of all the things she could make Alken do for mouthing off to a teacher."Well Alken, i believe you have just found your self a oneway ticket to detention."

Alkens face drooped as he relized how stupid of him it was to say things to a teacher of all people!!

28 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara and Anna were lucky their biology teacher, Mr. Thompson, was late to class. They managed to slide into their desks a few short moments before he walked in.

They both sat at the back of the class, where they could get away with reading, writing, or drawing. It was, also, the darkest part of the room. farthest from the windows and the door. Plus, the light above their desks was blown and Mr. Thompson was too lazy to replace it.

"Any thoughts on what we're doing this weekend?" Clara said to Anna in the way no human could possibly hear or understand.

"Not a clue. Alken might be planning to go hunting." Anna said as she pulled out her sketchbook. She began drawing as Clara pulled out her journal. She kept her poems, song lyrics, and stories locked away inside. It was a black, leatherbound book with "Clara" written in blood red, swirly letters. She pulled the chain of her necklace and lifted a small, complicated key out of her shirt and unlocked the journal.

She found a blank peice and began writing a poem, her pen scratching the paper as words flowed from her mind.

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:37 pm
sasquash says...

(Back at home)
"I swear, i really think that we should go hunting over the weekend, and go for the teachers!! Particularly Mrs. Pierce!! Now that would be fun game!" Said Alken angrilly to noone inparticular.

"Just calm down Alken, get a grip, i swear, one day were going to be found out just because you get to frustrated to handle yourself!" said Anna

"Plus," added Clara, "Your the one who said that we have to go to school in the first place, so you can blame yourself.... hmph!"

164 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:46 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

"Besides, you know I don't like hunting!" Anna remarked sourly. It was true. She had always hated taking a life, but that hate was stronger after that night...They still didn't know about it...No one knew about it.

"Fine, you can stay here!" Alken shouted back.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**I'll be gone until Monday afternoon. I'll post as soon as I get back.**

28 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:51 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

"But she has to feed! She'll lose control if she doesn't." Clara said.

"I'm not going to hunt!" Anna declared.

"What do you propose we do?" Alken asked. "She's obviously not going to come."

"Look," Clara sighed, "I'll see if I can bring you some from my kills. I'm not going watch you go mad."

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:16 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna thought about that, letting it all work out in her mind.

"If you can," she finally sighed. Clara had a point. That was why she'd, unintentionally, killed that werewolf three years ago...

"All right, then. It's settled."

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg