z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:56 am
Lethero says...

This is the sequal to Sada (obviously) so original Sada members may join.

50 years after the peace treaty between the magical creatures and humans of Sada was signed there was peace. Until another Evil priests plagues the magical creatures. Unexplainable deaths begin to happen and the humans who still hold prejudice blame it on the magical creatures. Now the grandchildren of the legendary magical creatures who made the first peace treaty between human and magical creature are out to stop it.

Ok in this storybook, you can be any mythical creature, and a change from the original, you can be a human. If you are from the original Sada your character can be grandchild, child, or the your original character. PM me if you need help finding a creature to be.

Name:Yeron grandson of Lethero
Race:Werewolf
Abilities:Can change between human and Werewolf at anytime.
Appearance: White fur/hair, grey eyes, white armor with a bloodred paw print in the center. Carries a claymore on his back.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 am
Alice says...

ha ha! i'm in!

Name: Georgia II (named after her grandmother)
Race: Werewolf (two generations went from shape shifter to werewolf, go figure)
Ablities: Can change from a human to wolf at anytime
Appearence: Grey fur, yellow eyes, long white gown, bow and arrows on back.
I just lost the game.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:09 am
DragonWriter says...

Name: Shadalina( dughter of catlina)
Race:WereCat
Abilities:Can change into enything living. Can do illusionas. Eyes can tell if you are lies and can see magic.
Descritian: Cat:Black siky fur, purple eyes, Has a amthist pendant attached to a black leather collar. Human: Purple eyes, black hair, pale skin, purple tunic , and brown pants . Smae purple choker. When fighting any animal or human has leather armour

shadalina suddenly appears next to yeron.
" do you know who I am" she asked questionlgly, whether are not her recetly dead mother had told leothero about shadalina being his godchild being born. she then waits patietly for her shocked but hopefully her firend to answer.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
In coclusion, Steaphine Meyer is a rocking, ruling, and kick butt authour!
That is the TRUTH!

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:50 am
Nutty says...

Name: Fyra
Appearance: has a slightly more silver sheen to her scales then before.
Race: Firedrake

Fyra sat in her cave, whistling to herself softly.
It was fifty years ago she had returned here, weary from chasing the group of creatures across the continent.
"I wonder if I will travel again." Fyra mused, rolling over and lazing in the sun.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

169 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:59 am
Lethero says...

"Grandfather," I called, "I'm here."

"Ah, Yeron, glad you can make it," my grandfather, Lethero, said, "you're grandmother was starting supper."

A old and fragile Werewolf walked out of the kitchen. "Hi grandmother."

"Hi, Yeron," Kerost, my grandmother, said, "it's good to see you."

"I just came back from patroll with the Village Militia. Oh, and I was promoted to Corprol," I said taking out the claymore on my back. "I'm a high standing member in the militia and on my way to joining the Portola District Army."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:25 am
Lindsaroo says...

Name: Erilan (Grandchild of Sam and Telayna)
Gende: Female
Race: Alan
Appearance: Long blond hair, pulled back in a long ponytail. Green eyes. 5 foot 11. Very lean figure. Black wings. (Can't pull them like her grandmother could.)

Erilan ran from her home. She didn't feel like flying, but she ran so fast it was close enough. She stopped in front of the house and slammed on the door with her fists. Over and over. Yeron answered and looked confused at her.

"Where's your grandfather!?" She screamed.

"He right here. Why?" She pushed Yeron aside and came up to Lethero, tears in her eyes.

"Lethero. It's my grandmother, Telayna. She's sick! Really sick. I think she's gonna die any minute! She was out and then came home and-" She burst into tears.

"Where's Sam?" He asked.

"He's out on some trip. He's not suposed to be back for a month." SHe choked out.

"Why did you come all the way to me?" He asked.

"Because you know her. And I don't know what hapened! Help her!" She screamed grabbing him.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:39 am
Lethero says...

Lethero stood up and walked over to Erilan. "I will see here, but I don't think I can do anything for her," Lethero said. "Come Yeron, you should come to."

We arrived outside Erilan's house. Erilan burst in calling for her grandmother. "Grandmother, Lethero is here."

"Ah, Lethero, you came to see me before I die," Telayna said in a weak voice.. "I'm glad you've come."

"We will all die someday."

"Yes, and I fear my time has come."

"Well, I hope where ever you go, you'll find peace."

"I think we already made that for our heirs."

Lethero smiled. "I think my grandson has made use of this treay and made himself corprol of the militia."

"Good for him." Telayna took ragged breathes. "My time is coming."

"Rest in peace Telayna." With one last breathe, Telayna was gone.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:07 pm
Firestalker says...

**Can i join? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :?: :?: :?: **
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

61 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm
DragonWriter says...

shadalina watches this all beside yeron. She wonders when someone will notice her, however she knew she was really hard to spot with her black fur, since she was mostly in the shadows. she was prepared to wait, for she was not interested in scaring anyone.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
That is the TRUTH!

169 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:16 pm
Lethero says...

*You can join Firestalker*

When my grandfather and Erilan left the room. I turned my back to the shadows and said, "You can come out Shadalina."

Shadalina walked out of the shadows with her arms crossed. "How did you know I was there?"

"I can smell you."

"I don't stink that bad."

"No, but each person has their own scent. So what do you want."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

61 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:27 pm
DragonWriter says...

"My mother died 10 hours ago. She did not die from old age, that is certain, because we were cats live to be 2,ooo years old. She was slow one day, and then she was verry sick. She had just enough streagth to tell me who my godfather was, and that is your grandpa. I have no one, My da, died from the same sickness a few moths ago. Oh, and I have this for you." She said, and then she handed him a emerald stone. " Wil you take me to your grandpa?"
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
That is the TRUTH!

169 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Lethero says...

"Grandfather," I yelled, someone is here for you."

"Who is, Yeron?" Lethero asked.

"She says, she's the daughter of Catalina, and you're her godfather."

"Oh, Shadalina, it's good to see you. You're older from when I last saw you. You were still a kitten last time I saw you. So what brings you here?"

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

61 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:46 pm
DragonWriter says...

" I am an orphan, and my mom, befoire she died, told me to leave and go to you. She beives it is not safe at the palace. Oh, and yeron has the same privliges as you. He already has his stone." Catalina explained. She was exited to finally meet the great leothero, however she was siting down, with her head bowed.

"My mom also told me to tell you, Whenever a child is born, that is related to you, tell the were cat world, and they will receive there stone at birth." She told him.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
That is the TRUTH!

169 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Lethero says...

"Well, I still got mine," Lethero said, pulling out a blue stone from his clothing. "Your mother gave this to me. It saved my life once, I haven't had to use it since, but I keep it close."

I eyed my stone. "So what does this rock do."

"Yeron, this thing is more than a rock. I know little about it and I've had it near fifty years. I'm sure Shadalina will tell you."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

61 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:08 pm
DragonWriter says...

"If you both want lessons, listen up. Each color stands for something different. When it is clear, like mine, it means i am the heir to the throne, and i have toal control of every power. Both of your stones are basic. Emerld stands for life, while sapphire stands for water. You both have the power to heal, shapshift, and do basic illusions. To heal just hold the stone and think the words heal me. to shape shift, have the stone, touching your person, picture what you want to be, and think the words 'change me'. illusions are still harder. You have to imagine at the spot you want them to appear, and then also imagine the thing you want to apper, think the words 'show to all'. that is basically al you have to do. Now, to contact some one, just think of them, and a talk to them iside of your head. Do not be surprised if the person anwers back." explained shadalina."Now yeron, do not be surprised." She truned into a thin but small snake, and crwled up yteron , and wrapped ghently armound his neck, and drifted off to slepp.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
That is the TRUTH!

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia