z

Young Writers Society

Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:24 am
Squall says...

Welcome to Poke'mon Allstars, where all the heroes and villians in Poke'mon history unite and duke it out.

The battlefield you ask? Sinnoh Region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Shin%27ou_Region.jpg

The region is mountainous and temperate, and features snowy routes in the northern part of the island. These factors, along with an array of 100+ new poke'mon and other trainers will push your characters to the max.

The rules:

You must navigate your character through the Sinnoh region, keeping in mind that it must have relevance to their tasks and goals they want to achieve.

The characters will mainly be based of the show. Characters can also be created (but you must contact me about it).

All characters belong to a team or party, which acts as a family of a sort. Even though a character has their own personalities, they all follow a similar goal. (E.g: Team Rocket is hell bent on getting Pikachu, Ash wants to get all the badges in the Sinnoh Region etc)

If your character belongs to Team Aqua, Magma and Galaxy, you are allowed to split their members up to assign the designated tasks.

If your character belongs to a party or is Team Rocket, you may not split your characters up throughout the Sinnoh Region and you must keep the characters within a certain Town/City or Dungeon.

Finally, if you belong to a party, one of the trainers must be a leader. The max size of a party is 3.

Now for the Poke'mon rules:

All characters start off with 1 pokemon. The pokemon MUST be a basic Pokemon and cannot evolve right away (Evolving a Pokemon will be discussed only to me).

If your character is Dawn, Ash or Paul, you get to choose one of the 3 starter pokemon for the Sinnoh Region. (better choose quickly guys lol)

If you are Mewoth from Team Rocket, you cannot carry any Poke'mon but can attack like a Poke'mon and you can talk too ^_^

That's all for now. I'll start working on the characters and the teams soon. For now, write a bio of your character (you can use one from the cartoon or make on up). For the bio, describe the character's physical appearance, personality and some background info on him/her.

Ok that's all I have to say for now. Get posting.

P.S: What I am currently working on:

1. Thinking whether to include the levels of the trainers
2. Working on character slots.

P.S.S: I already chose Dawn so she's taken :P

Characters in play:

Party 1:

Dawn (party leader), Paul and Naois

- Dawn (me)
- Paul ( ? )
- Naois ( manga angel spirit)

Party 2:

Ash (party leader), Misty and May

Image source: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/482 ... _scale%3A5

-Ash
-Misty (writer_chick_13)
-May

Party 3:

Teri (nuttychooky)

Team Rocket:

Jessie, James, Mewoth (that's right!)

-
-
-

Team Aqua:

Image source: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/168 ... _scale%3A5

-
-
-
-
-
Team Magma:

Image source: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/741 ... _scale%3A5

-Dorian (Poltergiest)
-Karen (AyumiGosu17)
-
-
-
Team Galaxy:

Image source: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/566 ... _scale%3A5

-
-
-
-
-

Other teams: (if you want to make your own)

Pokemon League Special Forces (trainee)
-Rix (mattster)
Last edited by Squall on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:06 am
Manga Angel Spirit says...

name: Naois

Appearance: tall, long brown straight hair, slim, normally quite angry face,

dressed in baggy blue jeans and a dark green sleeveless top, with skater

shoes and a black bag. Has a belt with three poke'balls on (1 unused) and

carries the egg in his bag.

Poke'mon: Vulpix (Ouka), koffin, egg

Likes:Ouka, power, Dawn, fire, steel, figting and poision poke'mon

Dislike:Team rocket, his father, water poke'mon, ash

Bio: Father is a high up member o team rocket. Brought up to be a rocket,

he runs away with his Vulpix Ouka, stealing a Koffin and an egg from a

grunt. He's ow looking for a way to get back at is father, with no apparent

aim (i.e to get badges) only to get powerfull enough to overthrow and lay

assaults on team rocket. He is followed by a mysterious poke'mon

sometimes, who attacks him but aids him in some battles.[/u]
You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:41 pm
Poltergiest says...

Ok, its been foreever since I've even paid attention to pokemon so almost all mine will be old skool. Sorry!

Name- Dorian

Age- ?

Description- Tall, laong black hair, cold blue eyes, pale skin. Wears Team Magma uniform with hood pulled over face to conceal it. Wears large belt with six black pokeball atached.

Team- Team Magma just kus that sounded the coolest.

First pokemon-Charmander (Sorry if going old skool is illegal or something)

Personality- Cold and ruthless. Works toward a task until finished beyond satisfaction. Never laughs and if he does you know you're in trouble. Can stay in the shadows and follows but when requested leads superbly.

Thats it...

~Pol
Last edited by Poltergiest on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

672 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:28 am
Squall says...

Ok you guys are in. The story will begin soon. Right now, I'm figuring whether if I should make this story book take place in the real world or not.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 am
cheeb says...

Name: Rix

Description: Red hair with hat, tall, slanty eyes (like Team Rocket), long pants. Like custard, dislikes mustard.

Story: Currently a Trainee in the Pokemon League Special Forces, a little-known group who secretly plot against villains such as the Rockets, etc.
Party Pokemon: Image
Stored Pokemon: *none*

(Yo Squallz, would it be ok to modify these profile posts later if we catch or evolve Pokemon? That way it'd be easier to keep track.)

If you guys need more info on Pokemon, try Serebii.net. It's got pretty much everything you need to know about the games, anime, cards, etc.
Last edited by cheeb on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
the user formerly known as chibibo

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 am
Bella says...

Name ~ Misty

Age ~ um...16?

Description ~ Tall, red hair, short shorts. Likes water type pokemon; especially starmie.

Story ~ Was a gym leader at the water gym in Currlean (spelled wrong, I know); joined Ash after he "borrowed" her bike and she had to chase him down. Is currently traveling with Ash and May, trying to get all the badges from the Sinnoh region.

*Is this ok? I hope so...I tried*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

672 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:42 am
Squall says...

The above entries are allowed. The adventure will begin soon so make sure your hands is on the poke ball.

Meanwhile, I still need to post a profile of my character:

Name:Dawn

Image of her: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/585 ... &offset=50

Description: Medium height (she's pretty tall for her age lmao), pink skirt, long blue hair, wears a pink scarf around her neck, blue eyes and a white beanie with a pink pokemon ball logo on it.

Story: In Twinleaf town, Dawn has turned 10 and is now allowed to have her first pokemon. It is also the time where she begins to pursuit her dreams: To be a Pokemon Co-Ordinator, just like her mother was. But will she?

To be a Pokemon Co-Ordinator, she must be a Pokemon Trainer first. Hence, she will travel around the world, along with her Pokemon to become skilled as a trainer.

Starting pokemon: Piplup

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:57 am
Nutty says...

**Well, I'm limited to series one, I think. I haven't watched in FOREVER**

Name: Teri
Appearance: Tall, Dark hair with electric blue eyes. Slim and athletic.
Description: Feisty and enthusiastic, she loves her pokemon to pieces, but isn't afraid to push them in a fight. Enjoys beating people with the old school pokemon, just to prove they still have it.

Pokemon: Cubone

Story: A trainer from the early days of pokemon who is determined to make something of herself.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

672 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:06 am
Squall says...

The wind swept from the mountains and down into the town of Twinleaf. It brushed passed the shrubs in a garden, squeezed through the gaps in the fence and travelled through the houses.

In one of the houses, an alarm clock was ringing on the window sill. The Glameow slept on, expecting her owner to switch it off.

Not long after, Dawn reached for the switch and turned the alarm off. She was sitting up on her bed, staring at her pink blanket. She withdrew her hand and clutched the blanket.

Sunlight shone through the windows, just like the moon had the night before. She blinked her eyes and retreated into her blankets.

The Snorlax cushion lay beside her bed. She had discarded it the night before, for she no longer needed it.

Dawn emerged from the blankets, got out of bed and opened the windows.

It was morning.

She closed her eyes and breathed in the warm air with a smile on her face. The aroma of flowers drew out the muskiness in her room. Owls were too busy sleeping in the trees for an encore of their performance. They were replaced by birds chirping away in the trees.

A postman on his bicycle rode down the path en route 201 from Sandgem town. The tires were smeared with dirt and formed another track on the road.

His postbag was slung over his back. When he reached the first mail box, he fished his bag for a letter. Holding it with his fingers, he looked at the address, then at the letter box number. He double checked and deposited the letter into the slot.

The postman zigzagged on the road as he crossed from one side of the road and back to deliver the letters in numerical order.

As he reached the post box of the house with a green roof, he opened the box, latched onto the front of the bike. He pulled the box open, revealing a parcel. With both hands, he carried the parcel and walked up the pathway with a hutched back.

He lowered the parcel slowly onto the carpet and gave his back a rub. He hopped back onto his bike to deliver the remainder of the mail in Twinleaf.

On the parcel was the address, written with a black marker. It was intended for Dawn’s mother.
Last edited by Squall on Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:08 pm
cheeb says...

"ATTEN-HUT!"
Everyone snapped to attention.

"Welcome to the Pokemon League Special Forces Unit! I am Lieutenant Surge, former Gym Leader of Vermilion City and current Special Forces trainer to you ladies!"
A cough was heard from the back of the hall. It echoed all over the room, spreading tension to all those who heard it.

"Who was that?!"
A hand rose slowly into the air.
"Get your hiney over here, boy!"

A young man made his way to the front. Whispers began to hiss in fear of the boy's punishment, but were silenced at a yell from Surge.

"What's your name, private?!"
"Sir! Rix! Sir!"
"Rix?! What kind of a name is that?!"
"Sir! The one my mother gave me! Sir!"

Surge snarled.
"Wise guy, eh?! All right, Mr Rix! You have just earned yourself a swift and brutal punishment, in the form of a battle against yours truly! I shall pit my Raichu against whatever you have in that pathetic PokeBall on your belt!"

Rix grinned, and even Surge recoiled a little at this.
the user formerly known as chibibo

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:10 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Name- Karen

Age- 14

Description- Moderate height, shoulder length blonde hair that hangs partially in face, blue-green eyes, slender but physically powerful

Team- Team Magma

First pokemon- Mudkip, called Mizu

Personality- Aristocratic and quiet. She normally doesn't talk much, but when she does, it's very straight-to-the-point. She's easily annoyed and best avoided if angry, but she can be a caring person.

History- She and her father were humiliated by Team Aqua, and she is out to crush the gang, even if it means she has to become the Poke'Mon leage champion. She graduated at the top of her class, but she wanted to wait a few more years before getting her own Poke'Mon and beginning her quest.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

672 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:00 am
Squall says...

That's allowed ayumi (I'll just edit the rules a bit to fit you)

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:16 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

okay, thankies!
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:25 pm
Manga Angel Spirit says...

Naois stood n the canyon, surrunded by Team Rocket Grunts. Each had a snarling smile, standing round him. One stood forward and began to talk.
"Seems like someones been a bad boy. First stealing your fathers old trainer supplies, then runing away?" He tutted mockingly, the others smiling.
Naois growled. He hated being patronised. He felt the poke'ball in his hand. The Grunt still whittered on, laughs and sniggers breaking from the grunts.
"Capiche?" The runt asked, smiling. He had thught his speech had been worthy of the boys father. He frowned.
Nais was smiling, his eyes covered by hair as usual, his face almost hidden. in his hand, the poke'ball shone. The mans eyes widened. He jumped back, pulling his own from his belt.
"Dammit Kid, dont make this harder." His voice was wavering as he eld up the ball. Naois smiled again before rolling he ball along the floor. In a flash, light exploded from the ball and small flames burst along the dusty ground. A vulpix stood amongst the dust and flames. The grunts seemd to ease up. "Cute kid, cute, but your going up against us with your little runt? Everyone knows that you found her discarded in Saffron with your last little friend."
He threw his dramaticaly, a koffing bursting out.
"Lets play." Naois shook with anger at these words.
"Ouka, ember!" The vulpix growled and flames errupted from her mouth. The koffin was immdediately submerged in the fire, the flames licking its toxic body. When they subsided, the koffin still stood.
"Nice move kid, but yo'll see its uneffect..." The man was cut off when the koffin hit te floor unconcious. Without another word, the men fled like children, all at one boy and a 'runt'. He walked up to the out Koffin and picked up its ball. Gently it faded and the ball became heavier. He turned and walked to the Rocket he had fought. He was shaking, almost paralyzed with fear.
"I'll be taking the experiment now." Naois said, pushing the man to the ground and pulling off his bag. With that he left the canyon and the man, to go on his own way. He walked to the end, Ouka following at his heel untill he reached what looked like a skate board without wheels. Instead it had starnge pads o the bottom. He jumped onto it and small blasts of air powered it off the floor. Ouka crouched next to him, nose twitching. "Three." Ouka readied herself. "Two" Naois lowered himself on the board."Go!" Ouka shot off, dust clouds bursting from the ground behind her. The board roared and powered forward. Together they shot through the empty desert, towards Twin leaf fr the last time.
You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

164 Reviews

Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:23 pm
Poltergiest says...

Okay, can't wait. First of all, does Team Magma respond to Giovanni like team rocket? Also, assuming by its name Twin leaf Town in in a forest. Just need clarification before going into detail. Okay, here goes...

Dorian sat at the summit of a small hill, a hundred or so feet from Twin leaf town, his final destination. He quickly whipped a small pair of binoculars from a medium sized pouch on his belt and thrust them to his eyes.

At first all was blurry, then, as it focused he saw a young mailman on a Bike, wiping sweat off his forehead as he delivered the last letter and rode away.

Easy. He had to tell himself. The mission. The mission. Refocusing his efforts, he scanned the small cozy houses until he saw straight through a small window.

There was a ten year old girl inside. She had just finished strapping a belt to her waist. Six poke'ball tied to it. He smiled and reached down to pet his companion.

The soft fur of his Charmander felt soothing through his finger-length black gloves. Light from the creatures tail shone up and lit Dorian's face menacingly. He smiled again and returned the binoculars to their pouch.

The Charmander growled lowly and Dorian responded, "Patience." He whispered. "The mission..." He echoed. "The mission..."
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos