Female
Attempted suicide at 15
Anorexic from ages 12-14
Very outgoing
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Spotless, pale skin
Popular
Loads of boyfriends- currently going out with 1 of the most popular guys in school (Harry Larrer)
Skinny
Wearing
-Tight black tshirt
-Black heel-boots
-Tight black jeans
-Black studs

I fiddled with the food on my plate. I knew mum wouldn't let me leave the table until I had finished every last morsel of food. She had been unaware of my disorder as a child until the last few months, when it almost killed me. I sighed and started putting the pasta in my mouth, just as mum got a phone call.

"Hello, Rick?" she said.

I shook my head. It was dad. They had been talking a lot lately, more than they used to. For a divorced couple, they were quite good friends.

"Can I go out now?" I asked mum, showing her the almost empty plate.

Mum waved her hand nonchantly and I stood up. I smoothed out my black denim pants and pulled down the black tshirt I was wearing. I hadn't worn anything other than black since I was 15, when my older sister Jasmine stopped my attemped suicide. I hadn't talked to her since.

"What took you so long?" My friend, Kasey, asked as I stepped out of my car.

I rolled my eyes. "Mum made me eat everything," we walked inside the club. "Who else is here?"

"Dylan, Roxy, Olivia, Jake and Kevin. I have no idea where Harry is."

I pulled out my mobile and dialled my boyfriends number. There was no way he would not turn up. How could he resist me, Riley Funk?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren Peterson
New; just moved from outta state
quiet, kinda shy
really beautiful; but doesn't think she is
Tan skin
hates girly stuff; but can out girl a cheerleader if needed
Wears-
-Tenashoes (sp)
-jeans
-t-shirt
Hair:
-Pony tail
-Brown with natural highlights
Eyes-
-Texas Sky Blue
-No glasses

Siren drove up to the club, her brother laughed as her face went pale again.

"If you don't want to go then don't just drop me off." Aaron; her brother, said.

"No, I want to, but how am I gonna get in?" She asked.

"Just smile." They climbed out of the truck and Siren pulled her camo jacket tight against her skin, it was made from some big disanger (sp); her dad had given it to her when he came back from a buisness meeting. She still didn't know why. They walked right in with out being stopped. Siren imeditly sas a small group of teens. She followed Aaron as he walked to a table so that htey would have a meeting place.

"Call me if you need anything, OK?" He shouted over the music. She nodded and he dissappeared.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Rydia says...

Oooh. I shall have Kevin if you don't mind... I want a male character today.

Name= Kevin Hall.
Age= Just turned 18.
Hair= Black.
Eyes= A dashing green.
Complexion= A smooth, medium tan.
Personality= Smart, witty, sweet and very fun.
History= His little sister drowned herself last year and ever since then he's become rather protective of all his female friends.
Other= Kevin has a great singing voice and wants to be an actor or join a band.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:18 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((I think I'll take Roxy. :D ))

Roxy Daleheart
Female
Bullemic from ages 14 to 16
Suffers from insomnia
Very outgoing and fun to be around
Golden-blonde hair
Hazel eyes
Slightly tanned skinned with a few dark freckles here and there
Best friends with Riley
Single
Skinny
Wearing
-tight black spaghetti-strapped shirt
-flip-flops
-ripped blue jeans
-black studs
-her favorite paper-clip choker and her hospital band from her bullemia recovery
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:43 am
chocoholic says...

Here's Riley again!

I sat on a bar stool and sipped my martini when I noticed a frightened looking girl walk in. She was kind of pretty, with brown hair and blue eyes. I watched as she sat down and smiled at a boy with her, who smiled back and left.

The boy was hot. If Harry wasn't going to turn up, I needed someone to hang out with. A plan developed in my head and I turned to my friends.

"Looks like Harry's not going to turn up," I said. "I just saw someone I know come in. I'll talk to you guys later."

I grabbed my martini and walked over to the girl.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Riley Funk. Is that seat taken?"

The girl shook her head and I slid in to the seat opposite her. She looked worried as I called over a bartender and ordered another two matini's. Laughing, I explained that both were for me, unless she wanted one, in which case I would gladly sacrifice one.

The girl shook her head and I licked the edge of my glass.

"So," I murmered. "I haven't seen you around here before. You're new to this place, aren't you?"

The girl, who still hadn't told me her name, nodded and explained that she had just moved. I sat, listening to her life story as I drowned another martini and then asked about the boy she had come in with.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:30 am
Rydia says...

Kevin

I sat between Roxy and Olivia as I drank my bear but every now and then I glanced across at Riley. I had never seen the girl she was sat with before and I knew almost all of her friends. What was she up to?
"She doesn't need you to watch her all the time Kevin," Roxy grinned. I felt a faint blush creep up my face.

"I just worry is all," I replied, "Especially after. Well you know..."
"I think it's sweet," Olivia giggled, slipping her hand around my shoulders. "We never need to worry with our Kevin about. Right?"
"What about me?" Jake demanded, flexing his muscles, "I'll beat up anyone who touches any of you."
"Whatever Jake," Dylan laughed.
"Think you can beat me?" Jake snorted.
"I think I could," I grinned.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah but it would be unfair,"
"How do you work that one out?"
"I'm smarter than you." The girls rolled their eyes.
Writing Gooder

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:13 pm
Dynamo says...

Name: Max Remos
History: Attended exchange student program to Japan not one year ago.
Personality: He's OK with talking to others although he's the kind of person who's at peace when he's alone. He is very smart, his grade point average back in Canada was 76%. Max is the kind of person who helps others by giving them advice. He may be scrawny, but his dad had been teaching him karate ever since he was a child. He is now a brown belt, which is one belt away from black. He only uses violence as a last resort, nothing else, but he won't stand by and let some punk punch him in the face when he can counter it. Max is the type of guy who doesn't care what others think of him. In popularity terms, he never "goes with the flow" unless he wants to.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Caucasian
Nationality: Originally Canadian but moved here last month.
Popularity: Unsound
Relationship: Single. He's been in one or two relationships in the past, but nothing he'd actually call a commitment. He hasn't even had his first kiss yet. He is saving it for a very special girl...
Body: Skinny
Hair: Long and unkempt, dark brown.
Wearing:
-Red T-shirt
-Blue worn jeans
-Year old white running shoes
-Silver chain with a ring attached (His friends in Japan gave him the ring and he wears it all the time so he'll never forget about them.)

"Max!"

"What?"

"Get off the computer and go outside!"

"But mom! I only need 500 experience points to go to level 58!"

"You been playing that game ever since we moved in! You need to get out and meet some friends!"

Max sighed and turned off his computer. There wasn't any point in arguing with his mother. "Fine! I'm going!" He put on his black leather vest and went outside. Canada is much more colder at night than the U.S. so it didn't bother Max when he walked outside.

After wandering the streets for a half-hour he found himself in front of a bar. He heard people talking and laughing inside. Since he's 18 he figures he's old enough to drink, but Max is the type of guy who doesn't want to. Besides, there might be something fun to do in the bar beside drinking and he might even make some friends.

He went in and took a quick glance at his surroundings. Rule number one of karate: Always take in account of your surroundings. Everyone was talking and enjoying themselves. The atmosphere was pretty friendly. He went up to the bar and ordered a non-alcoholic drink.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"He's my brothe; Ben." Siren said, she knew that this girl probably liked him and that was probably her reason for coming over and talking to her. She smiled, it was always funny to have girls talk to her to try to get to her brother. Ben walked over smiling and he took a sip from Siren's drink.

"Whose this?" He asked Siren.

"Riley Funk," THe girl said smiling.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:23 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Roxy swiveled her stool around and leaned with her back on the bar. She saw Riley flirting with some new dude and another newbie had just entered the bar.

"There's alot of fresh meat around. Anybody else notice?" She said before taking a sip of her Rum & Coke minus the rum. She had been chosen to be the "designated driver"...again.

"I see two." Kevin said, looking around, "No, three. One more, and then I'll notice."

"Right." Roxy slid off her stool and put her Coke down.

"Where are you going?" Olivia asked.

"Get some air. I'm getting drunk off the fumes in here." Roxy walked to the door and entered the cool night air. She stood in the doorway and watched a little black cat across the street. She felt sorry for it as it jumped onto the side of a trash can and began rummaging around. She thought if it would let her get close enough, she could take it home.

Roxy loved cats, and she hadn't gotten another since her last one died.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:35 pm
Rydia says...

Kevin

I downed another drink and then headed over to Riley.
"You going to introduce us to your 'friends?'" I asked casually. Riley looked startled for a moment and then turned to smile sweetly.
"This is Siren and her brother Ben," Riley explained.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Kevin. Want to sit with us?" I greeted them.
"Sure," Ben replied.
"Introduce them to the others Riley, I'll be over in a sec," I replied, ignoring her sullen, irritated expression. Riley was a very independent girl and I could tell she was into this guy. All the more reason for the whole group to meet him first.

I wandered back towards the bar but stopped by the other new kid.
"Hello there."
"Hi," He responded, sipping what appeared to be a coke.
"You driving?" I asked, indicating his drink.
"Nope."
"Oh. Okay. You knew here?"
"Not really."
"Well you want to meet some people?"
"Might as well."
Writing Gooder

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren followed Riley over to the group Ben walking next to her. Riley introduced them as Kevin walked over with another kid.

[i/]'dang he's cute,'[/i] she thought, she pushed it away and watched as RIley smiled at Ben.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:20 pm
Dynamo says...

(I'm going to assume that Kevin is was talking to Max.)

Max got up and followed the kid over to his friends. On the way somebody bumped into him. The guy spilled his drink all over himself.

Angry, the guy grabbed Max by the collar. "You spilled my beer!"

Max calmly looked at him. He could tell this guy was drunk. "Please, take your hand off me."

"Maybe I oughta teach you a lesson about manners." His grip tightened. The whole bar had gone silent.

Max sighed. "I tried asking nicely." He quickly grabbed the guy's arm and twisted it behind his back, causing him to yelp in pain. He kept a firm grip and said, "I've seen tougher guys than you in white belt divisions. I'm only going to say this once. Leave. Me. Alone."

He let go of his arm. The guy took a second to look at Max. "S-sorry, man. I didn't mean to make you mad or anything." He quietly walked away to join his buddies.

Max sighed, "Man, what a pain." He looked at the group of people the kid from earlier was going to introduce him to. They were all staring at him.
Take that, science!

28 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Roxy saw the commotion and hurried inside.

"What's going on?" She asked Kevin, looking this newbie over. Must be a karate kid. She thought.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:53 pm
Rydia says...

Kevin

"The guy spilled his beer and thought he'd try and blame it on..." I hesitated, realising I had yet to ask his name.
"Max," The boy filled in.
"Well it's nice to meet you Max," Olivia smiled sweetly and then suddenly giggled, "Oh look. We found someone you can fight Dylan." Dylan coughed and spluttered, his eyes wide.
"No chance. I'm not crazy, Olive!" Dylan objected.
"Olive?" Max queried.
"Short for Olivia," Jake explained, "I'm Jake and the others are Roxy, Siren, Ben, Riley, Dylan and Kevin."
Writing Gooder

103 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Dynamo says...

"Well, it's nice to meet you all." Max said.

"So, are you here with your friends?" Olivia asked.

"No, my friends are all back in Canada. I just moved here last month."

"Really? What's Canada like?"

"Well, it's pretty cold up there. We only get one month of summer. Everyone lives in houses made of snow and we have dog sleds instead of cars."

"Wow, I always knew Canada was a cold place but I never thought it was THAT cold!"

Max burst out in laugheter. "No, I'm just jerking your chain. Canada isn't that much different from the U.S."

"So," Kevin asked, "what school are you going to?"

"Well, tomorrow's my first day. The high school's name is..."

(I'll let you guys decide the name of the school.)
Take that, science!

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical