z

Young Writers Society

Wars of the races

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:19 am
Firestalker says...

Okay this is another storybook I'm making.

It is set in the middle ages again (no technology only swords, bows etc)

Rules

No killing other characters :twisted:
Character can be good or evil
If you join in do not stop in the middle and forget about it
Character can be from different races

My character's profile

Name - Arias
Gender - Male
Weapons - Two swords and bow
Abilities - Magic, very swift, almost never misses a target, telepathy, telekinesis etc, the other abilities unknown.
Age - 100
Race - Elf
Personality - Silent at times, not silent at times like giving orders sometimes. He has a very changing personality
Appearance - Wears a dark green t-shirt and long black trousers.
Hair - Black
Eyes - Green
Bio - Unknown
Last edited by Firestalker on Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

141 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:33 am
Firestalker says...

(can make other characters talk)

Okay here's the story-

They were in the brink of war but they needed Ally's. they had called the humans dwarfs and the others but two days had past and no one had come to aid them. The king suspect of betrayal, but Arias knew better. he knew the messages had been stopped and had tried to tell the king, but to no avail no one took any heed of what he said. Finally Arias decided Arias had to go and and tell our allies, but to do this Arias needed some companions.

Arias walked into the tavern and looked around. the ground was littered with things that even he did not recognize. his mind searched for anyone who had good experience and was willing to go on this treacherous journey.
--

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 am
Alice says...

Name - Ariana
Gender - female
Weapons - A sword, a dagger, and a bow
Abilities - can run in her dress faster than a man can run in trousers
Age - 27
Race - human
Personality - Very outspoken, doesn't take anything from anybody, which tends to get her into trouble.
Appearance - Wears a v-neck long dress that changes colors periodically throughout the day for some reason.
Hair - Black
Eyes - blue
Bio - Unknown
Extra- Is always ready to help creatures in need, is almost always hyperish, but when she's not she's forceful, mysterious, and shy. and is currently in the tavern Arias is in, is also a higher member of the human royal family.

Ariana sat looking beautifully dangerous, everyone knew what she always carried in a usual situation, her dagger just inside her gown. But when she was traveling she always had her sword and bow. She wasn't very lady like.

She waved at Arias when he walked in, he came to say hello.
Last edited by Alice on Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 am
Bella says...

Name~ Alexynia
Age~ Unknown, looks to be 16, but isn't.
Gender~ Female
Race~ Part Mage, Part Elf
Personality~ Always ready to take action, be it verbal or physical. Temper issues.
Appearance~ dresses as a boy most of the time, just because it gets her easy access into most places. Her clothes are always magical though, and change colors wiith her mood
Hair~ dirty blond
eyes~ dark brown...nearly black
weapons~ a lot of pwerful magic (telekenesis, telepathy, elemental stuff), two poisonous daggers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexynia sat in the far back of the tavern, a large hat covering her eyes. She was wearing her normal pair of slacks and a white, long sleeve shirt. She looked rather piratey. Arias walked in, right on time.

*Arias, I'm in the back,* she told him through her mind. She waited for a reply, and saw another girl wave to him.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

270 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 am
Alice says...

Arias came and kissed Ariana's hand, like any gentleman would kiss a lady's.

"How are you tonight?"

"Not very well, I have a problem and require assistance."

"What kind of problem?"

"A battle problem."

"Oo, may I be of assistance?"

"You might be, I'll be traveling into your world. Here," he said standing up, "come with me someone's wanting to talk to me, and I believe she can help."
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:37 am
Rydia says...

Name= Lilliana
Nichname= Lilly
Age= 18
Occupation= Waitress at the tavern.
Race= Pixie.
Abilities= Very fast, good with weapons, can cast minor spells and has some ability in healing.
Hair= Fiery red.
Eyes= Bright blue. Like Anastasia for anyone who's seen the film.
Personality= Fun, mischevious and helpful.
Weapons= Bow, daggers and short sword.
Other= Lilly is currently looking for new employment and adventure.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:48 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name= Tera
Age= 20
Occupation= wanderer
Race= shapeshifter
Abilities= Change form to anything, fast runner
Hair= brown with natural highlights
Eyes= sky blue eyes
Personality= Fun, mischevious and loyal
Weapons= Bow, daggers and knives

I got a pic of her:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x35/ ... senger.jpg
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:50 pm
Rydia says...

Lilly

"What would you like?" I approached the corner table where three men had just taken their seats. Two were regulars but the third was unfamiliar to me. He was dark skinned with a gold earing in his left ear and flashing golden eyes to match. He openly stared at my chest and hips as I leaned over the table.
"I think you know what I want," The unfamiliar man leered.
"Oh? Are you feeling lucky?" I drawled.
"Oh yes. I be a lucky man," He replied smugly.
"You be a lucky man eh?" I replied, mimicking his accent as I drew a dagger.

"What's that for my dear? Would you like me to show you how to use it?" The man smirked. I leant closer and smiled sweetly, enticingly as I drew the second dagger.
"I don't like rude men. That's two chances gone friend. I draw a third and you're in trouble," I replied and began to stalk away.
"Wait," I paused and turned back at his voice. "How are you going to draw a third with two in your hand? Want me to help you?" I approached the table again, my hips swaying dangerously. Still a fair distance off, I paused, teasingly, and drew a third dagger. To much applause, I began to juggle with the blades and all the time the man got more and more agitated.

His friends began to laugh and one attempted to snatch one of my daggers from the air. Perrin.
"Did you put him up to this?" I asked sweetly, tucking away the blades.
"I'm sorry miss Lilly but you do be asking for trouble. The way you walk and the clothes you where would give an honest man the wrong idea," perrin chuckled.
"Oh and I suppose you be an honest man?"
"That I do be miss Lilly. We'll have three beers and then you'd better go to the back room. A small group went in there not long ago."
Writing Gooder

141 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Firestalker says...

* Go there, I'll come* he replied through his mind, then added *I think there will be another guest* sensing Lilly.
Arias sat down on chair in the back near Alexynia. Ariana sat down on another chair.
"so whats the problem?" asked Alexynia the first to speak.
"you know about the war right?" said Arias
"sure" replied Alexynia
"that's the problem, isn't it Arias?" said Ariana
Without replying Arais took one of his swords out and laid it on the table then he said " company, but don't attack.
--

110 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Tera walked into the tavern and frowned, stupid drunks, she didn't feel like talkin to any of them. She just wanted to hear any new news and get back on the road if she couldn't find an adventure to jump in on. SHe had a long cloak on with a hood that covered her eyes. She saw a far table and watched as a waitress walked into a back room. She shape shifted into a fly and followed the waitress to see what she was doing. Boredom always got the best of Tera and this time was no different. There were others in the room talking about the war.
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:48 pm
Rydia says...

Lilly

"My apologies for the time that has elapsed since you arrived. Do you care for drinks? Food?" I asked politely. That was one ule here. Guests in the back room were to be treated with respect. It wasn't hard to get a table in the back room but they tended to tip higher.
"We're not staying thanks," One dark haired woman with clear blue eyes replied. She didn't even deign to turn around and grant me a glimpse of her face. In fact, only one member of the room seemed interested in me and, naturally, it was a man.

He had inky black hair and inquisitive green eyes that seemed to look beyond my outside appearance. They certainly weren't focued on my chest anyway.
"Can I be of service sir?" I queried.
"I believe you can. How do you fancy an adventure?" That got the rest of the room's attention.
"What dowe need a waitress for?" A young girl demanded.
"Especially one who dresses like that."
Writing Gooder

110 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Tera became bored of the conversation and flew out. She didn't want to know what kind of 'adventure' this man had in store. Yet her curiousty kept nagging at her. She sat at the same table again and waited to see what would become of the small group. Boredom proved to over come her again and she asked the person beside her abotu the back room.

"Anyone that wants be to alone goes there. There are several tables to sit at." He said trying to catch a glimpse of her face. She didn't let him though. She was beautiful, or so she was told, she didn't like be hounded by drunk men. She got up and walked back to the back room. She smiled to herself as the others looked up and frowned. She could care less though. She found a seat that was in the farthest darkest corner and she sat down.
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Alice says...

"Unless she beholds some unknown power that we're not aware of," Ariana turned around to face her, she certiantly was well endoued, and her close did nothing to hide it. "What can you do with those daggers?" She asked.

"Almost anything," she replied.

"She's fine to come then," Ariana decided.

"Where?" The barmaid asked.

"With us."
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:22 am
Firestalker says...

"an adventure through unknown lands to warn our allies" continued Arias raising his voice so the stranger who just entered could hear them *you get the idea* he said through his mind to Lilly nodding to the stranger at the edge.
"Oh that kind of adventure if only we had more company" said Lilly raising her voice too.
Ariana got the idea too and started talking about the great adventure they were going to have.*who is she?* asked Lilly through her mind.
" her name Tera, shes a shape shifter. she'll be a good ally for us" said Arias for Ariana.
They waited until there unwelcome guest arrived to that table.
--

270 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 am
Alice says...

"Hello Tera," Ariana said, "I take it you overheard our conversation?"

"Of course you were raising your voice, and if I were you I wouldn't do that anymore."

"Well shapeshifter," Arias said, "are you in or not?"

"What choice do I have really?"

"Two, yes or no."

"Then yes, I shall help you."
I just lost the game.

Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca