z

Young Writers Society

Dragon Riders

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 am
Lethero says...

Ok this might sound like Eragon, but I'll try to make it not. You'll have (obviously) a human or Elf and a dragon and color. it will be in the land of Keskasd. You can have magic if you wish, but also you can go without magic.

Human Name:Reskid
Appearance: Albino
Dragon Name: Snolik
Appearance: Snow White
Weapons: Dual Kantana blades
Abitlies: Uses no magic, but can move with great speed.

Snolik alighted on the grouund and Reskid slid off. Reskid walked over to the Elvin and dragon body. "Freska and Redkisk did well," Riskid said.

"Yes," answered Snolik, "I'll give them the proper funeral," and then Snolik set the bodies of Freska and Redkisk's body letting them turn to ash.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

Human Name: Jeski
Race: Elf
Appearance: Albino
Dragon Name: Jasper
Appearance: Emerald Green
Weapons: back sword and knives

Jeski smelled burning flesh and Jasper turned toward it, there was a rider and dragon standing over burning ashes. THe landed a few feet away and Jeski slid off of Jasper's back.

"Friends?" She asked.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:03 am
Lethero says...

"Unless you came to fight us, then yes," answered Reskid. "My name be Reskid."

"And I be Snolik. Who be you?"

"I'm Jeski," answered the women.

"And I'm Jasper," said the women's dragon. "What happened here?"

"A death of a friend. Anyways, I'm from the Shefra area. Where be you from?"

"The Lokan area."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:12 am
Maybe says...

Human Name: Acro
Appearance: Light brown wavy hair and light green eyes. Carries a beautiful Silver sowrd and wears a Dark green shirt and tan pants with brown leather boots when he's not in battle. When he IS in battle (and it is expected, not an ambush) he wears his fathers ancient silver armor.
Weapons: Sword and Staff (which he usually keeps strapped to Luna's back.
Abilitys: Can use magic and sword and can breath underwater.

Dragon Name: Luna
Appearance: A Magnificent Silver dragon with Dark Blue eyes.
Weapons: Claws and dragonfire.
Abilitys: Can fly faster than any dragon but has a unusual weakness to water. She can swim, but tries to avoid to at all costs. Uses magic but leaves that to Acro most of the time.

"Reskid!" Acro called down from atop Luna. "We have a war to fight! Quit loping around on the ground and get back in the air!"

"Redkisk and Freska are dead!" Reskid tried to call back, but Acro was already gone. Reskid looked higher up and saw Acro and Luna fighting another dragon. Acro's silver armor shone with blinding brilliance against the sun, but was no match for Luna's silver scales. After a few moments, the dragon and rider Arco had been fighting fell from the skies, landing in the forest a few yards away from Reskid and the elf.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:15 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jeski looked the white dragon over, it was beautiful.

"I don't think i've ever seen a white dragon before." She said,

"Not many people have, they are rare." He said smiling.

"That is awesome," Jasper said, "I have a ton of relatives," She laughed,
Want a Readers crit???

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Meh, nevermind....to disorganized
Last edited by Sumi H. Inkblot on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohmeohmy

169 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:25 am
Lethero says...

"Sorry, but I got to go," Reskid jumped onto Snolik's back. "Let's fly my friend," and Snolik jumped into the air and followed Luna's shining scales.

"Goning to let us have any fun," yelled over Reskid.

"Maybe not," Arco said and he and Luna flew towards the next dragon.

Out of the side of his vision, Snolik spotted an enemy dragon and dove for it. Reskid jumped onto the enemy's dragon's back and took out one of his Kantanas.

"Throw him off, Fracan," said emimy's dragon.

Reskid hit the human on the side of the head with the hilt and while the guy was dizzed he ran the blade through his chest.

Jumping off the dragon's back and landing on his, Reskid yelled, "Let's take this one down."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 am
Maybe says...

Acro killed the rider while Luna took down the dragon. They fell to the forest below and a cloud of dust erputed from the spot.

"One down," Acro said looking around. "And only a few left. Good. The war is turning in our favor!"

"Then we can return home!" Luna's clear voice chimed in.

"Yes, my friend, then we can go home." Acro said, directing Lua towards their next foe.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 am
Lindsaroo says...

Human:
Name: Eyan
Race: Human
Appearance: Short black hair with a blond streak and Blue eyes.
Abilities: Can't use magic. Is a fast healer though. Strong.
Weapons: A long sword. A dagger.

Dragon:
Name: Zarak
Apearance: Solid black with a yellow streak going from his snout to inbetween his ears. Blue eyes.

Eyan was flying on Zarak when she saw two dragons up in the air with what looked like male riders. One of the dragons killed another one. They must be fighters she thought. She spun Zarak upside down to show his stomach as to say they are not an enemy. Zarak was excellent at spins and turns in the air. Eyan turned to see a red dragon coming at her with a man in some type of armor. The other two men were going to go at it, but had no chance. She left off of Zarak and onto the red dragon. She pulled her sword out and sliced then man's head clean off. She whispered "I'm sorry." To the red dragon, then jumped off. Zarak caught her and flew up and dug his claws into it, making it cry out in pain. Zarak's talon's were extra sharp. He slicew through it's wings like paper. The beast fell to the ground and landed with a thud. Unmoving. She landed with Zarak.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

116 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:59 am
Maybe says...

Acro directed Luna up beside the stranger.

"You a fighter too?" he asked.

"Sort of." the woman said. She patted her dragon on the neck and turned her head as Riskid flew up beside them.

"Nice bit of work, that." he said, nodding towards the fallen dragon and rider.

"Thanks."

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:17 am
Alice says...

Name:Alania (Ah-la-na)
Race: Human
Appearence:Tall, skinny, bony face, pale complextion, blond hair, blue eyes, always wears an old fashioned full skirt with a v-neck long sleeved shirt and pointy boots.
Weapons: bow, and sword
Magic: can create a circle of protection

Dragon: Namarhie (nah-mar-uh-hee)
Appearence: Blackish greenish scales

Alania napped under a tree, Namarhie wasn't too far away and wide awake. If anything came too close Namarhie would fry it and take her away quickly. Alania was indifferent to the war that was going on, she knew about it but didn't care.
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Jeski, this isn't our fight." Jasper warned,

"But we can't just let them have all the fun." She laughed climbing on his back. Jasper laughed, "look behind us, that one is going to get ahold of them with out them knowing." She hissed,

"Then lets get him first." Jeski laughed. They took off into the air and stopped in front of the black dragon. The rider was covered in armor.

"I think it would've been smart to remember we don't have any protection" Jasper laughed as they dove for other dragon.

"We'll live," she pulled out one of her throwing knives and threw it at the riders head, hitting right in the eye where there was no protection, another one hit the dragon in the chest. Jasper flew over them and Jeski threw another in the man's skull.
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:26 am
Lethero says...

"Well, I think we got this group of Greskelda," Riskid said indicating to the fallen dragons. "Well, let's get back to my tree hut. Want to come with us Jeski and, what's your name?"

"Eyan, do you want to come?"

"Sure," they both said.

"We can walk it's not far from here."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:35 am
Lindsaroo says...

"Alright. I think Zarak need to be on his feet for a while." Eyan said.

They walked for maybe 25 minutes until they reached a large tree with a large wooden house wrapped around it. Zarak flew up and landed on a large branch. And Eyan laughed.

*Can't think of much*
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:39 am
Alice says...

Alania heard talking and woke up, if someone was around Namarhie would've fried them by now. She looked over and saw him sleeping just inside the trees. She stood up and walked around, coming face to face with a few people and dragons.

"Um... hello?"
I just lost the game.

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley