z

Young Writers Society

Chat room adventures

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:29 pm
Alteran says...

This is just a reminder kinda thing. When we do start this (Hurry up Rick!) We will be stopping at Peradina and then go to Alereo and finally off to the outpost. Now if any space battles or trouble should arise on our way to any of these places I'm sure that'll be just fine. :D
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:40 pm
Alice says...

Rick doesn't get how to put the color in thats whats holding him up, if i get the stuff from him i'll post it or find a way to teach him.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Alice says...

Just so we can get started, I'm posting Rick's for him, whenever he gets around to posting it himself I'll edit this out

Resurectedauthor5
Rick
Immortal human (for his own good)
weapons: handgun and a sword
powers: spectacular tripping and sleeping powers
wearing:White T-shirt and Jeans with hoilster for his gun and sword.
Extra: very idiotic
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Alteran says...

BWUAHAHA! Sorry, Good work Alice, Here we go...

Adam read the diagnostic reports carefully. Everyone seemed to be taking it pretty easy. Not much action happening on their voyage.

Then a red marker appeared. There were problems with the ships energy output circuts, major problems.

"Computer, What causes the damage?" asked Adam.

"Rerouting energy manually from the core chamber caused a number of vital circuts to be burned out. I am compensating by routeing around the bad circuts but repairs are needed immediatly."

"Gah...fine." Adam opened a shipwide communication, "Well guys, looks like we need to stop for repairs. We'll be stopping at Peradina before we go to Alereo."

He cut of the PA and sent a message to Peradina to make sure a repair bay was available for them.

270 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:37 pm
Alice says...

Alice sat in her room reading her newest Jane Austin. "Crap," she said out loud. "This is due tomorrow." She bookmarked her page and walked up to the hull. "Hey Adam where are we stopping for repairs again?"

"Peradina."

"For how long?"

"A couple hours, a day at the most."

"Sweet, I've gotta renew my book. I'll borrow somebodys laptop."

"Why do you have a library book to begin with?" Rick asked from near-by.

"Rick you should know, I cannot live without books."

"Right," he rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing.

"Where's bella?" Alice asked more to herself, "she's prolly got books to renew too... Bella! We gotta renew our books!"

"We're outta the country!"

"I don't think that matters! We'll just send them an email from Peradina."
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:51 pm
Alteran says...

"Peradina is the most tehcnogically advanced planet in the galaxy. They have the absolute best wireless internet connection ever."

Adam set the computer to auto pilot and went to his room. The plant in the corner was being watered. Scruffle kooed and rolled around on the bed before Adam sat as his desk.

The clear card key was laying in front of the computer. I wonder what it will open at the Outpost?

270 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:12 pm
Alice says...

Alice sighed and wandered down into the kitchen. Matt was probably burning whatever he was making.

"Hey Matt," she said as she went into the kitchen. Then just to mess with him she said, "is something burning?"

"No nothing's burning."

"You're good, you need some help?"

"Sure."

"Whatcha making?"
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 am
Bella says...

"Nope, no books to renew," Bella replied as she skipped down the stairs to the kitchen, somehow managing NOT to fall. "Why do you get book from the library back home when we're, like, out of the galaxy? I just buy them now. Besides ,the books written by all the cool out-of-galaxy people are way better than the ones back home. Ooo, you guys made cookies!" Bella takes one of the still-warm chocolate chip cookies and took a step back. "Yummy!"

Bella ran up through the ship to her 'secret room.' It was a little room that was pretty much all glass, not including the floor. She could sit up there and look at the stars or listen to music or whatever. She pulled out her MP3 player and was listening to 'the first time' by Lifehouse when she felt someone come up behind her. "Hullo?" she asked, turning around. No one was there. She felt someone poke her in the bakc and spun around again. Still no one. "GAH! ADAM!!!!!!!!!!" Bella screamed as she ran down the stairs. Of course, as expected, she stumbled, tripped, and fell down all 3 flights of stairs. "Ouch..."
"What is it Bella?" Adam asked when she finally made it down the stairs.
"The ship is haunted."
"It's your imagination."
"Is not."
"Is so."
"Is not."
"Is so."
"Is not!"
"Is so, now go away!"
"Fine, be that way!"
"I will."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

647 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:38 am
Alteran says...

Adam sighed as Bella marched off. Sheesh. He scanned the Ship with his mind. Making sure Bella wasn't right.

He found, Matt and Alice. Bella. Nutty. Rick. and finally Roaya. Then there was an extra. Then another. and another.

"Crap," Adam ran to Bella and grabbed her Arm, dragging her down the hall.

142 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:46 am
Bella says...

"Adam, I fall down enough on my own, why are you dragging me? If you really want my knees to hit the floor, just give me a little push." Bella tried to get him to let go of her; she was still mad.

"You were right," he panted worriedly. "There's someone...possibly something...else on the ship. We need to warn the others."

"Ok...why are you dragging me along? I have my sword, remember?" Bella patted her sword's sheath reassuringly. "I have nothing to fear!"

647 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:55 am
Alteran says...

Adam stopped. "Perhaps."

He looked around, whatever he had sensed was gone.

"What is it?" asked Bella.

"I...cant sense them anymore."

"But..."Suddenly Adam was sent flying into the wall. "Adam!" cried Bella before she was sent into the opposite wall.

"What the Hell is going on!" Adam felt something, he ducked away as the wall behind him shook from somthing hitting it. He Grabbed Bell and Ran down the Hall, " Activate level six lockdown!"

The bulkheads slammed shut as Adam and Bella ran.

142 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 am
Bella says...

"What do we do?" Bella shouted, running behind Adam.
"We go and get the others."
"The kitchen," Bella informed him. Where there were chocolate chip cookies, there would be everyone else, duh...."Um...adam?" Bella questioned after a few moments of silence.
"Yes?" they had slowed down a little.
"Is that big metal wall supposed to bend?" she pointed back to the wall that had shut behind them, the bulkhead.
"Um..no. That cannot be good. I suggest we run again," Adam began sprinting down the hall, and Bella struggled to keep up.
"Gah," she fell again. The wall behind them was bending to the point that whatever was there was most likely through.
"Bella!"
"Go ahead Adam, I'll be fine!" Adam figured she was right and ran ahead.

270 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:39 am
Alice says...

Alice hears Bella's voice in her head, she tripped again. She was almost as bad as rick. Oh well, but something else was wrong. Shit, she needed help, even though she denied it.

While everybody else fawned over the chocolate chip cookies she slipped out the kitchen door and into the hall. She could tell adam was in the adjent hall and was glad to miss him.
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:50 am
Alteran says...

Adam runs into the kitchen panting. Everyone looks at him oddly.

"RED LIGHTS MEANS EMERGENCY!" He screamed at them. "Hurry up!" Everyone dropped their cookies and ran after Adam.

142 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:51 am
Bella says...

"Who's there?" Bella cried after Adam was out of sight. Something was in the ship...but what? The only answer Bella got was slammed into teh wall...again. "What do you want?"

*You* the voice was a mere whisper as Bella's eyesight went blurry. Wehn she could see again, there was nothing to see but blackness. She definitly wasn't on the ship anymore...
"Where is she?" Alice screamed when she couldn't find Bella.
"We've searched every inch of the ship," Adam noted.
"Twice!" Matt added.
"Grr..." Rick grumbled. They had woken him up.

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria