z

Young Writers Society

Griffin University Thread

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed May 23, 2007 4:26 pm
MadHatter says...

Well, for those people that like to talk about stories, this is a place where you can disscuss what you want to happen on "Griffin University" (Such as schedules, friends, and prefrences)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm
Jules the jester says...

Ok. what are those sketchy beast things called. I have taken to just callling then Beasts
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed May 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Twit says...

Call them Kyrille. Just made that up, but it could work. What are they here for?

The noise (I put that in, clever me, not) hurts like it's something getting into the riders' and griffins' minds. How about it's some powerful person who wants to take over the world and wants to enlist the Griffin Riders as his personal army to help him. The noise is him trying to get inside their minds to control them so they will fight for him. He hasn't perfected the technique yet, and all it does is hurt their minds and not fully possess them.

If we call this bloke who's doing this simply "The Controller," I'll do him in the storybook. That is, if no one else wants to.

How do people feel about that idea? The beasts/Kyrille? are coming to scout out the university and find out the lay of the land and all that. Soon they'll be coming back and bring the Controller with them so he can take over the whole university.

Howzat?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed May 23, 2007 9:03 pm
Samara says...

hmm...the controller sounds cliche to me. Kyrille is cool. i made it so that they came out of the earth. is that good with everyone? the one who's controlling them could have like an evil underground kingdom. duh duh duh. muhahahahaha.
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."
~Me referring to Ashton Kutcher.

"I think the dragon should eat him."
~My boyfriend referring to Eragon

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Thu May 24, 2007 9:43 am
Shadowsun says...

I like Kyrille.. It sound cool. But the evil beasts scouting out a place for mass invasion has been done before. Maybe they're something that has escaped from under the University somewhere. One of the Faculty was doing secret experiments but it got out of control? How about that?

~ Shadowsun :D
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

20 Reviews

Fri May 25, 2007 2:27 am
Samara says...

oooh. that's cool. an evil faculty member, and maybe he was experiementing on a few griffins too. maybe someone's griffin goes out of control during the battle b/c one of the staff injected him with some random chemical that's making them go crazy...
k, now i'm getting ahead of myself. but whatcha think?
"I can't stand him. His ego is splattered all over that screen and it's making me nauseous."

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Fri May 25, 2007 1:23 pm
Shadowsun says...

It sounds cool. But i've got to think of a way to reintergrate my character into the story because I haven't posted for a while. mmmm.....

~ Shadowsun :?
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

141 Reviews

Sat May 26, 2007 9:09 pm
MadHatter says...

Actually, what I had intended the creatures to be was sort of a different species of Griffin. Griffinous-lupus (The scientific name.) and they have a sort of riders that aren't like humans, but you know. The controller idea is cool but not an evil member. That's been done before. But I got to go. My dad's yelling at me. See yeah.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 26, 2007 9:47 pm
Twit says...

Ah well, can't contribute anymore. I killed off Robyn. C'est la vie. Someone had to die. Hope y'all have a good time with this.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

20 Reviews

Sun May 27, 2007 7:31 pm
Samara says...

wait. she died? oh! i thought her griffin died! hey, we kinda need to get all the characters together don't we? i mean, they're kinda doing their own things. can they interact a bit more? or is that against the rules?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 28, 2007 10:50 am
Twit says...

NO! She died. :twisted: First time I ever killed off one of my characters. Nasty me.

No, oughtn't to be agin the rules, after all, the whole point is for the characters to have action together and all.

#TNT

141 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2007 7:43 pm
MadHatter says...

Okay, I'm getting all the characters together in my next post so don't worry.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed May 30, 2007 1:34 am
Alice says...

Hi i just joined!!! my characters not a student but a hunter of the wolf griffin things!
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Thu May 31, 2007 12:08 am
MadHatter says...

okay let's all find out why the creatures are attacking so yeah...i'm doing my Pre-Algebra homework so bye.

What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice