z

Young Writers Society

Eternal Darkness

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:18 am
Insomnia says...

Dan followed after Lye, something that seemed to be becoming a habit to him. He kept his eyes to the blood on the floor, and noticed that there seemed to be less and less of it. Then it stopped altogether.

Lye turned around and looked at Dan. "Where'd it all go?"

Lye shook her head. "I... I'm not sure."

They looked up together at the nearby exit and Lye looked horrified. "They must have escaped by themselves. We have to find htem, before someone else does!"

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:09 am
Nutty says...

Lye peered around the cavern, wondering where the two fools would have got to.
She wondered what the officials would do to them if they were found loose in the drow headquarters. She winced at the thought, and decided it wouldn't be good for the other's state of mind if she told them.
"We have to find them."
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:50 am
darchoco says...

Sirion's vision faded in and out. All he could see was some rainbow colored wings fluttering where he should be standing. Was this death? He noticed a beautiful creature carrying his ragged body. It must be, and he was being rewarded. He tried to move, and was replied with a large ripple of pain tearing through his back and legs.

"So you have a awoken." the creature said a magical, mystifing voice.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:10 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Sorry I Haven't posted in forever...))

She'ana landed on a roof near the edge of the drow city. She carefully lay the avian down on his side, trying her best to keep his wounds from hurting.

"How do you feel?" She asked as she kneeled next to him. He seemed drowsy, but clearly responsive.

The avian looked around, hissing in pain when he tried to sit up. She'ana placed a hand on his shoulder to force him back down.

"It is too early for you to attempt to move. Your wounds need time to heal." She'ana pulled out a small glass jar with a glowing, pale-blue cream inside. She stood and went to kneel behind the avian.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack