z

Young Writers Society

Running from wolves.

Reviews: 4
Tue May 22, 2007 2:15 am
shmegan bob's back says...

Alea went home and headed straight to her computer. She turned on the internet and looked at the IM member list. It said Baek was offline. Baek never turns off his internet and almost never forgets a promise towards people but he has now done both.
" God where could he be?" Alea offenly became very defensive towards the few she cared about, she doesn't act like it though. She left him a message and then shut down the computer. She went back outside and headed towards the park.
Trust your instincts as your last resort...it makes life more exciting!

Reviews: 4
Tue May 22, 2007 2:24 am
shmegan bob's back says...

Alea went home and headed straight to her computer. She turned on the internet and looked at the IM member list. It said Baek was offline. Baek never turns off his internet and almost never forgets a promise towards people but he has now done both.
" God where could he be?" Alea offenly became very defensive towards the few she cared about, she doesn't act like it though. She left him a message and then shut down the computer. She went back outside and headed towards the park.
Trust your instincts as your last resort...it makes life more exciting!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat May 26, 2007 3:46 am
Alice says...

yeah hey peps i'm workin on like over a thousand storybooks and i don't particularly like this one so i'm droppin out bye!
I just lost the game.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:19 am
Sean Pendr says...

QUESTION.

1. Is it possible to fall off the edge of the earth? (completly discredit this if you please)

2. is that baby supposed to be Baek?

thanks and im sorry for not posting for a long tim im doing lectures at princeton university for the past few weeks, getting too much homwork a freshman in highschool should get and ive been completly rewriting the majority of my notes and chapters for my story. the plotline changed again....ugh.....

back after those Q's are answered.

seeya lindsay and co.
I do not want the first pithy lines that pop into your head. I'm not interested in that. I want plot, real characters, sharp dialogue. Plan, dream, live your story, then write it. Novel writing is not for the impulsive. ~Kitty15

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:27 am
Lindsaroo says...

Okay...the first Quuestion...I have no idea where that came from lol
And isn't Baek your character? I dunno I'm pretty sure this storybook died anyways. But...lectures at the university? That's awesome Sam! God you're smart.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 am
Alice says...

yeah any mods wanna delete it?
I just lost the game.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:53 am
Snoink says...

I can lock it if you so desire. But it would probably be better to abandon ship. Nobody's going to hurt you if you decide not to write in this storybook anymore.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

270 Reviews

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:54 am
Alice says...

okaly dokalies Snoink
I just lost the game.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:45 am
Snoink says...

New thread here: viewtopic.php?t=16891

Go there if you want to join.

*Locked*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain