z

Young Writers Society

Running from wolves.

Reviews: 4
Wed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm
shmegan bob's back says...

EmiSukotto16 wrote: The bystander, oddly, walked into the bushes.

She slid her spell book into her messenger bag and crossed the street, watching for cars.

ok Iv'e fixed my part could you fix yours Emi?
Trust your instincts as your last resort...it makes life more exciting!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed May 16, 2007 10:10 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

It's fixed.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

Wed May 16, 2007 10:21 pm

the next morning Alea woke with a horrible head ache. She ignored it and slipped on her shoes.
She walked down the street to wait for Baek on the corner of the street.But after about ten minutes, she left.
Now where could that mutt be?
Last edited by shmegan bob's back on Fri May 18, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu May 17, 2007 1:18 am
Alice says...

Samantha enjoyed toying with her prey when she hunted. She loved the smell of fear as it came off of him. She threw books around and papers and even book shelves. Anything to freak him out, she'd scare him and feed off of him quickly, leaving behind a disorented person who had the feeling of being laid and getting drunk, but not remembering either.
I just lost the game.

Fri May 18, 2007 9:12 pm

Alea has been long friends with Samantha but even then Samantha sometimes freaked her out. Alea open the door to a book store on the corner. Samantha, binging a book craze and all, would usually be there. She looked around through every aisle. Samantha wasn't there.
Where is everyone? She walked out and headed home. While she was walking, she saw the girl who ran into her the day before. She glared at the girl and thought with the anxiety to kill her.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat May 19, 2007 6:42 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Lacy had finished her book and decided to go out for a stroll. She thought of going to the bookstore but thought better of it, considering she still had stacks of books all over her room that she needed to read. And she knew that if she went in she would buy something no matter how strong her will. So she walked down the street past the store and saw the girl she had run into last night. The girl was glaring at her and it chilled Lacy to the bone. She thought she might be ok to talk to her even though her instincts were telling her to run away. She walked over to the girl with the nicest smile she could muster.

"Hey. I'm Lacy. I think I ran into you last night. And I didn't get to properly say sorry. So yeah...I'm really sorry and I hope you didn't get hurt, I was just a little spooked." Lacy said sticking out her hand.

The girl just glared at her and Lacy set hand to her side figuring she looked stupid with her hand out like that.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 pm
Alice says...

Samantha rounded the corner that led her to the book store and came across Alea and Lacy. "Hey Alea." She called, and Alea looked back at her.

"Hey Samantha, this is Lacy apparently."

"Hi. Is the book store open?"

"For us it always is."

"Cool." Samantha walked in drawing Lacy and Alea with her.
I just lost the game.

Sat May 19, 2007 11:40 pm

Alea gave up with her will to get on Lacy's nerves and was dragged beside her into the bookstore. Alea walked over to the mangas and searched for some strange titled book with a picture of a girl and a guy on the cover.
She peered out the window to her right, a man came running by with some sort of thing wrapped up in a blanket. He came into the store and hid behind a wall. A huge dog came passing by and ran into the woods. She didn't move one bit, she looked back down and picked up a book and then three others.

28 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2007 3:00 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Jessica leapt out of the way as an enormous dog dashed passed her as she came around the corner.

She blinked in surprise and looked around to see if anyone had seen the beast. There was no one around.

"Weird." She mumbled as she opened the bookstore's front door. There were only a few people inside: the frantic girl who nearly got run over, the girl Frantic Girl had run into, a terrified looking man, and a pale woman.

Jess headed straight to the section where the store kept the "spellbooks" (or so they called them).

Sun May 20, 2007 6:11 pm

The man kept looking down at the small bundle. Alea picked up a stack of about ten or so books and headed to the checkout desk. She paid for the books and said bye to everyone. As she walked out of the door she turned back noticing that the man was gone but the bundle was still left on the floor.

270 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Alice says...

Samantha shop lifted about twelve books without being noticed. One of the glories of being a vampire you could minuplate people's minds and make them forget stuff. Like the chasier, she made her not care about the hundred dollars worth of books that she was shop lifting.

When she had gotten all she could fit in her bag she wnt outside and joined Alea.

"What's that?"

Alea shrugged, "I donno."

Sam bent over and picked it up. It stirred in her arms and cried. She parted the blankets to see a baby. It's aura wreaking of demonic creatures. The poor baby, it wasn't demonic or supernatural in any way. It was just passed through the wrong hands.

"Alea, look its a baby."

"Awww... I wonder what it's name is," Alea looked around the blankets looking for some identification.

"We'll have to wash its aura off and then we can tell."
I just lost the game.

Mon May 21, 2007 1:30 pm

"Ehhh, have fun with that. I have to get home right away. I'll see you tomorrow."
Alea left with a look of worriment. That wasn't an ordinary baby, it wasn't even human. She could tell from it's only two teeth that were sharp enough to cut through the skin, it's eyes were red. Something was bound to happen and why would a dog chase a man with a baby? Maybe that wasn't a dog possibly a wolf.

270 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2007 9:12 pm
Alice says...

Samantha cringed at the baby in her arms. She wasn't good with kids.
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

"What a cute baby!" Jessica said as she exited the bookstore with an antique spellbook. She eyed the woman holding the child. "Is it yours?"

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue May 22, 2007 1:04 am
Lindsaroo says...

Lacy was confused. First she's dragged into a bookstore with two people. Then those two steal books. Now some baby is left here. She walked over to the girl named Samantha and saw the other girl there.

"Hi I'm Lacy! Who are you?"

"I'm Jessica. Nice to meet you." she said with a smile.

"Dude...Who's baby is that?" Lacy asked. "Do you mind if I hold it?"

"Sure go ahead." She tossed the baby to her. Lacy just barely caught her. "Are you Crazy!? You almost killed it!"

"Well, what is it?" Jessica chimed in.

"It's a boy. And I don't think it should be anywhere near you." She said glaring at Samantha.

"Look, I'm not good with kids! I'm sorry." She said with a flare in her eye.

"Sorry...I over reacted." Lacy said looking at the little boy. "He's really strange don't ya think?"
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore