z

Young Writers Society

Running from wolves.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun May 13, 2007 4:00 am
Lindsaroo says...

1.)Ok If you put up a character, you can make the font any color you want, except red, just make sure it is a color though (Green, blue orange etc.)

2.)Please stick to one character at a time. And only make another one if you see it truly necessary. And pets or such, you can have as many as you want added in there. And...I have no Idea why I said that...but oh well.

3.)Please post any comments in red.

4.)Try to keep it clear, as in...No sex scenes...sexual humor is fine though, but don't be sexist as to not hurt other members feelings. But as much blood and gore and language as you want. :mrgreen:

5.)And each time you post, you can take characters into your own hands(but don't kill everybody off unless you have permission from the person who made it)

*Oh! and yes the supernatural is allowed. Duh!*

And that's it for all the boring rules. Yay!

Lacy Daynan
Age=17
hair color=light brown
eye color=green
personality=Sweet, loving, SO NOT shy
Other=Nothing supernatural, really pretty, Super smart

Lacy kept seeing those things all over the place. The wolves...No! Not wolves, they were too big. They had black fur too, with HUGE teeth, almost the size of her arm. And so powerful. She recalled a memory of one ripping apart a bus all by itself. Of course she knew it couldn't be true. These couldn't be her memories cause she knew she had never seen one, at least in person, neither had anyone else. She hoped she'd never have too either.

She walked outside from the library. Well, she was actually kicked out since it was past 10:00 pm. She walked out with 7 books in her hand and headed home to her small apartment. She still had that word/name in her head: Tarkens She wondered if that was what the name of the 'wolves' were...she shrugged it off.

The 'wolves' can be a character too.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun May 13, 2007 4:51 pm
Alice says...

Samantha
Race-vampire
gender- female (duh!)
powers- telapthy, telecenisis, teleportation, the ability to copy other powers, and colorful deathrays
age-2300 (appearence of a 23 year old)
personality- cold, uncaring, except towards the 'wolves' she hates them
bio-was madly in love with a mortal when she became a vampire, when she told him he tried to kill her. She has since killed every mortal man who looked anything like him. In the early 1800s she fell in love with another vampire and was happy for about 30 years, and the 'wolves' killed him.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 8:19 pm
Alice says...

OK NOBODY'S FLIPPIN POSTIN!!!! LINDSAY SHAME SHAME!!! you type really slow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just lost the game.

170 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 9:19 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Hey! I DO NOT type slow! I haven't had time! Geez! Like I don't have now. I will soon. Promise.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

270 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 9:48 pm
Alice says...

if you dont i will kick your virtual butt
I just lost the game.

Reviews: 4
Tue May 15, 2007 9:49 pm
shmegan bob's back says...

name:Alea Aisaka
species:human
hair:black with brown strikes, goes down to the hips
powers:super strength and super speed but doesn't look buff
personality:smart,funny,friendly,serious...
bio:straight but is still open
other:pretty, not a girly girl, not a tomboy(these 2 things may be mistaken at times)
Trust your instincts as your last resort...it makes life more exciting!

Tue May 15, 2007 9:50 pm

yeah virtual butt kicking!!!

170 Reviews

Tue May 15, 2007 10:07 pm
Lindsaroo says...

She turned the corner and heard some strange growl. She looked around and saw two glowing, yellow eyes staring her. She broke into a run. She crossed a street when the light was green and was close to getting hit. She heard a screech and crash and then some curses but kept on running. She slammed into someone and came tumbling down.

"Oh. Sorry." she said getting up and looked into the eyes of the girl she had bumbed into.

Tue May 15, 2007 11:00 pm

It was Alea
watch it freak
She turned around and kept walking. Alea headed towards the sound Lacy went running from. Was she meaning to go towards the sound?
Last edited by shmegan bob's back on Wed May 16, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed May 16, 2007 12:26 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Jessica McCormick

Race- witch

gender- female

powers- she can do simple spells and complex ones (if she has her spell book) and focuses on water-based magic

age-16

personality- warm and outgoing but when someone asks about her family, or private life she becomes emotional and becomes anti-social for a while
bio-She lost her parents to the 'wolves' and had begun to learn magic from her grandmother until she died when Jessica was fourteen. She has since then lived by herself in an abandoned mansion her grandfather had left her in his will. she has vowed to avenge her parents deaths.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

170 Reviews

Wed May 16, 2007 2:59 am
Lindsaroo says...

OK I'd post but Megan-I'm not really sure what you were saying. Sorry, but Make sure everybody can understand it. It might just be me but... Anyways, If you could fix that so it is more understandable, that'd be great.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Wed May 16, 2007 4:01 am
Sean Pendr says...

Name: Baek
Race: Werewolf
Abilities: Super fast healing, super speed, super strength, resistance to all magic except binds, is hurt by silver.

Baek was bitten at the age of five, after his parents were killed by his maker. The local pack found out and took him in to learn the ways of wolfdom. Thinking himself a savage beast, he ran away and has lived the last two years as a street urchin and orphan hiding himself at night not wanting to die and not wanting to kill. When not hiding as a wolf he lets his instincts take over only on the full moon, when he can’t control his body, mind, or sanity. While human he smiles and laughs often, and usually forgets about his beast until the sky begins to darken. As with all werewolves he changes every night unless the moon is lesser than half full. But even then the pain of delaying the change is nearly unbearable. He is kind hearted and pure. He considers most people his friends and doesn't tell anyone about his secret for fear of hurting them. He has little memories of his time with his family and knows only that he has one older sister who he believes is in this town, his sole dream is to be reunited with his unknown sister and to find a way to break or control his curse tough any means necessary, minus hurting those who are kind to him.
I do not want the first pithy lines that pop into your head. I'm not interested in that. I want plot, real characters, sharp dialogue. Plan, dream, live your story, then write it. Novel writing is not for the impulsive. ~Kitty15

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed May 16, 2007 4:29 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Jessica stared as the girl rushed passed the cars and slammed into a bystander. She was obviously spooked by something. If Jess hadn't been paying attention and controlled the car brakes, that girl would have been dead.

She slid her spell book into her messenger bag and crossed the street, watching for cars.
Last edited by EmiSukotto16 on Wed May 16, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

170 Reviews

Wed May 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Lindsaroo says...

(sorry Megan. I get it now :D)
Lacy saw the girl go into the bushes, but she didn't really want to know what the girl was doing. She looked around for the 'Wolf' but saw nothing so she rested against the wall so she could catch her breath. Her side hurt SO bad. She waited by the wall for a while and started to head home again. She kept looking back to see if anything was behind her. Nothing. She opened her apartment door and flung herself onto her bed. Not even bothering to change.

She had a horrible nightmare that night. It was about a young man. He was standing outside in the night and started to howl. Then his form changed into a wolf. His clothes ripped as they fur covered his skin. He ran at her. He had a murderous look in his eyes. She tried to run but she was nailed to the floor with fear. He lunged at her....

Her alarm went off and she sat up quickly covered in sweat. Her heart was beating really fast. She went into the shower to calm herself. When she came out after her hair was dried, She sat on a chair and took one of her books and started to read. She was so happy she didn't have school anymore, for she had skipped 7th grade and just graduated from high school two months ago. It was a very peacful morning after a very terrifying night.

Wed May 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Staring_at_ceiling wrote:OK I'd post but Megan-I'm not really sure what you were saying. Sorry, but Make sure everybody can understand it. It might just be me but... Anyways, If you could fix that so it is more understandable, that'd be great.

OK I fixed it now. Youre right it didn't make alot of sense

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical