z

Young Writers Society

help me out

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:16 pm
impossibly_unforgettable says...

i would like to start a storybook, when anybody gets a cool idea post it, please and thank you!
well! looks like somebodys
gettin banished...

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri May 04, 2007 1:32 am
MadHatter says...

Maybe we could do something about superheroes?
Okay that's stupid.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 04, 2007 12:35 pm
Twit says...

Just start writing a scenario thingy on here, and see where people take it!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat May 05, 2007 6:09 am
Alice says...

Elizabeth
adventurous
klutzy
black hair with a white stripe in the front
icy blue eyes
beautiful singing voice
slightly gothic
wearing-
-black jeans
-strapy black shoes
-black top
-red earings

Elizabeth giggled as she walked down the hall with her friends. By her personality you'd never guess that she was gothic. But that wasn't her only secret, nobody, not even her friends knew what she did at night.

There had been three, double murders in the parks of the big time city the last week. Nobody knew who comitted the second crime, only that the second victem killed the first. Elizabeth was a vampire hunter.

A long time ago Elizabeth had wittnessed a horrible crime, the murder of her best friend, Gared. He wasn't dead persay, but he wasn't Gared anymore. He wasn't human anymore. He was a vampire. He pushed her away, trying to protect her. But even he knew that she wouldn't give up. So he tried to convince her that he hated her, and that didn't work. Finally he concided and agreed to help.

So now every day after school she'd go straight into her room and sleep until dark, then she'd go out hunting with Gared. Tonight they were taking on a large group, the mafia of vampires. It was going to be big.
I just lost the game.

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sat May 05, 2007 2:50 pm
Charlie II says...

Jake Catheby
Quiet
Quick thinker
Dark brown hair
Brown eyes
Deeply interested in the unknown
Wearing:
- Jeans
- Blue shirt
- Trainers

I hope this is ok, I think Jake wants to go looking for vampires but he's not really ready for it. He's very interested but not very well-prepared for what he's about to do.

Jake sat on a graffitied park bench and flicked through his notebook. Ever since he was ten he'd been fascinated with all things magical. For his tenth birthday he'd been given a book. A large battered brown book that was filled with sketches and notes, scribbled in a tiny black font that needed a magnifying glass to be read, concerning all types of mythical beasts. It told him how they fed, where they lived, how to kill them, but most importantly, how to identify one.

Jake tossed the notebook onto the ground. He was getting nowhere. It had seemed so easy after spotting the modus operandi and selecting the most likely perpetrator of the strange murders that were going on, but Jack was not getting anywhere.

A sharp ringing sound blared from Jake's pocket and he jumped to his feet in alarm before he realised it was his phone. He looked at the screen. It was Zac. Jake swore.

"Not now Zac."

The phone was swiftly pocketed and turned off. Jake would have no more interruptions tonight. He'd made up his mind. He was going vampire hunting.
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

270 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 10:27 pm
Alice says...

Elizabeth and Gared walked along the park path treading lightly. They wanted to catch a vampire in the act, surprise them. Which nearly always worked. Gared stopped and listened intently.

"Just a kid," he said and they kept on walking. They passed the bench where Jake was standing and Elizabeth stopped.

"Hey Jake, what are you doin?"

"Oh... noth- Gared? I thought you were dead."

"Technically I am." Gared had no problem telling people he was a vampire.

"Technically?"

"Yes, I'm a vampire."

"And Elizabeth are you-"

"No Jake I'm not a vampire."

"Okay?"

"What are you doing here Jake?"

"Me? I'm not here with a vampire."

"I trust Gared, we're vampire hunting."

"Really? Mind if I tag along?"

"What?" Gared and Elizabeth looked at him like he was crazy. "You seriously want to come?" Gared said condesendingly.

"Jake watching a vampire die isn't pretty."

"I know but... I need to."

"Alright," Elizabeth agreed.

"Alright?" Gared looked at her harshly.

"Alright, one night of hunting with us will change his mind."

"I doubt it," Jake chimed in.
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon May 07, 2007 4:31 pm
MadHatter says...

Name: Lyle Carter
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black

Bio: A 3000 year old vampire that lies beneath the park Elizabeth is located at the moment. He has immense powers and is trying to free himself so he can take over the mortal world. He can control the dead and bring anyone back. He needs a new body and Jake fits the part well....
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

270 Reviews

Mon May 07, 2007 9:05 pm
Alice says...

Mad did you accidently post twice? I kinda need somebody to be the vampire, is that supposed to be you?
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2007 1:57 am
Alice says...

omg like nobody's posting!
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri May 11, 2007 1:27 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

You said you needed a vampire?

Clara Thompson
Seductive
Vampire
Silky black hair
dark green eyes
appears 16 years old
Wearing:
- small black shirt with bleeding hearts across the front
- tight black pants
- stiletto boots

Her prey was in sight, the two teens were obviously drunk as they spray-painted the park wall. Clara smiled to herself, a growl of excitement rising in her throat. Her fangs glinted in the moonlight: long, sharp, and deadly.

Clara always got excited when she was on the hunt, but she wasn't as excited as she usually was. This was going to be an easy meal, they probably wouldn't even run.

She emerged from the shadows, approaching the two boys. They were laughing raucously and didn't even notice her approaching. She liked to toy with her prey before she finished them.

This might not be too much fun. She thought to herself.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

270 Reviews

Sat May 12, 2007 4:08 pm
Alice says...

*waiting for DarkLight to post
I just lost the game.

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sun May 13, 2007 2:46 pm
Charlie II says...

Sorry guys. I haven't been able to get to a computer this weekend so I guess I'll add a bit now. Ooops :? .

Wierd, thought Jake. And I thought that guy was strange.

Jack cautiously looked at Gared out of the corner of his eyes, he seemed human enough. He would seem human, however, to anyone that did not know what to look for. But, Jake was not just anyone and he knew what to look for.

"So Jake, what makes you want to see a vampire?" Jared looked at Jake with distrust.

"Well according to you, I've already seen one," Jake replied with a slight smile. His smile - he hoped - would hide the fear in his eyes. He'd seen Jared's teeth when he'd spoken. His front two incisors were unmistakeably pointed.

Jared grinned, almost maliciously. "You don't believe me?"

"No, I believe it."

The three carried on down the path towards the other side of the park. In the twilight Jake could just about make out the figures of two boys spray-painting the park wall.

Typical. You come for vampires and you find a bunch of chavs. Brilliant.

After a moment of silence Jared asked again. "Come on, out with it Jake."

"I dunno, I've always wanted to see what reality is like at its most torn edges. I want to feel real fear and face it down, for once. I don't want to hide from it all my life." Jake's eyes shone as he spoke softly and slowly. He turned and looked Jared directly in the eyes.

"Well then, looks like we've got a third pair of eyes for tonight. Don't count on being here tomorrow though, things can get messy."

Wow, was that actually acceptance from Jared? He's been stranger since he 'died' but I thought he hated me.

Jake was about to open his mouth when he heard a horrendous shriek. All three pairs of eyes focused on the two boys who were sprinting away from a ghostly third figure which pursued them as they ran. Jared and Elizabeth were already running as Jake gave a startled yelp and turned his back on the scene unfolding before him.

Come on Jake, he thought, you've got to face it.

Turning back on himself, Jake followed his friends across the park. Things had begun to get interesting.
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

28 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2007 3:44 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara smiled menacingly as she pursued her prey. They had reacted to her fangs better than she had thought they would and now the chase had begun.

Clara bolted after the boys, the heavy scent of alcohol and her sharp vision kept her on their trail. This would be a worthwhile hunt. Clara's smiled widened at the thought and she quickened her pace.

She was so caught up in her pursuit, she didn't here the extra footsteps behind her.

270 Reviews

Thu May 17, 2007 9:43 pm
Alice says...

Elizabeth and Gared caught up with her first, Elizabeth leaped on her back knocking her to the ground. Clara rolled over and started crushing Eliza. Gared pulled her off and threw her at a tree.

Taking Liz's hand he helpped her to her feet. Clara dissappeared just as Jake caught up.

"You guys do go quick don't you?" he asked gasping.

"Shut up jake, we're not alone."

At that moment Clara returned, her eyes ready for a face down. Gared's semi protective positioning in front of Eliza gave Clara an evil idea. She dissappeared again.

"Damn it!" Liz shouted. "Jake this is your first night, and you're luck-" Clara reappeared behind her. She grabbed her around the waist and covered her mouth.

Clara didn't say anything, just gave them an evil smile and dissappeared taking Elizabeth with her.

"DAMN IT!" Gared shouted, as he stormed back and forth twelve minutes later. "Jacob you will not be vampire hunting again! In fact for the next few weeks you are not to even be out after dark!"

"Why?"

"I reconize that vampire, she won't kill Elizabeth. At least not now. She'll slowly transform her killing her soul. When she is fully on the other side she'll kill her."

"I can help!"

"No! This is my world not yours. You stay out of it."

"But its my fault that she's gone, if I wasn't there you two would have had it handled."

"Its not your fault, its mine. I'm always to aware of her mortaility and was determined to protect her. That's what set Clara off."

"Your fault or mine, I'm still helping."
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2007 4:46 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Liz struggled against Clara's firm grip, but with no avail.

"It's no use." Clara said. She was getting tired of this. Liz didn't slack up.

Clara finally reached the empty, windowless room in the basement of her house. She opened the door and shoved Liz in, closing and locking the door. She had her bait, now she just had to wait.

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered