z

Young Writers Society

Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:40 am
piepiemann22 says...

here's my guy with out the green eyes. http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/ ... ichael.jpg
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:11 pm
Kyuubi says...

Why indeed. It's not normal. But I do find it funny when she yells at you Matt....no offence but it is pretty funny.....AHHHHHHHHH sorry. I'm playing Call of Duty 3 and a German guy just shot at me......AHHHHHHHHHH

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:41 pm
blackwings_angel says...

yeah but I get even with her and mock her behind her back. Did you see me today. I was going for like three minutes!
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:41 pm
Kyuubi says...

Well, this is just depressing. It's like no one wants to post on this anymore. What is going on? I had this idea for the story, that is if no body has abandoned it. I'll just put it out there. Do you remember when alex and Aro were in the cave? what do you think if Aro had a vision and saw what Rin was going to do at Tearbed? You know, with burning and things. It was a thought. I know it's stupid but hey....you never know. I spent the last 6 hours reviewing the posts from the beginning to where Matt last posted when he said i couldn't burn Tearbed. That's When i came up with the idea.

38 Reviews

Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:18 pm
blackwings_angel says...

That would be a good idea except what Aro was seeing was memories from his past. We could though tie it together, who knows. I'm going to read teh entire thing again, and put teh pieces together.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

38 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:03 pm
View Likes
blackwings_angel says...

alright let's think of a name for this book... okey dokey?
I have no idea but its gotta be catchy.

38 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:09 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Alright guys, I'm about to bring in the three demons. I already am runnig two characters, five would be uncontrollable. They are up for grabs. 2 are up for grabs, I'll take the one left over

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:45 pm
misspriss says...

I might take one...

38 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:11 pm
blackwings_angel says...

perfecto

38 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:48 am
blackwings_angel says...

alright guys we need to get this back up and running. What are our ideas........ and Anthony can you either take the reigns on this brother situation or fill us in on where it's going? & we are still missing a title..... :cry:

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:03 am
misspriss says...

Ahh...the title situation...so sad...

185 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:32 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Broher, yes i may have an idea. We travel looking for him till he finds us. Matt, we need to talk on the bus.

38 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:19 am
blackwings_angel says...

dude, in your last post you said your brother is near. If you ask me I think you should make him be somewhere in Tearbed, so that that whole trip was't useless. Anyways, we need supplies. :wink:

185 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:12 pm
piepiemann22 says...

yay,but the town was destroyed, now what?

38 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:17 am
View Likes
blackwings_angel says...

No, you're mistaken. The outer area was destryoed. The Palisdae walls were entirely destroyed not the main ones. Think of a doughnut. Th edonut hole is the main city. They destroyed the outer walls where the peassants and farms are. Here's my example....
(0)
this is the city
the red is what is destroyed
(0)

Does that make it easier to under stand? Basically the city is still there

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers