Young Writers Society

Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:08 pm
blackwings_angel says...

yeah ok

thanks fro a second I thought i was as stupid as i look :D
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:33 am
Esmé says...

Not here, Ooops. Lol

-elein

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:53 am
misspriss says...

'Kay everyone...I'm gonna try and add those new character to the list soon...

38 Reviews

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 am
blackwings_angel says...

bon gracious, phew.

{Haha three languages!}
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:48 am
misspriss says...

Okay everyone...tell me if I'm wrong here...I'm a little confused as to whether it is ConformandObey_ItsFun or rosethorn who are controling the latest characters.

Elainora--Played by misspriss

Krushtoff--Played by rosethorn

Zayku--Played by blackwings_angel

Isadell de Shalae--Played by eleinasari

Airon--Played by VampX13

Britten Ulvstien--Played by ConformandObey_ItsFun

Matisyn--Played by rosethorn

Daryis--Played by ConformandObey_ItsFun

38 Reviews

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:02 am
blackwings_angel says...

thats how I've understood it.

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:10 am
rosethorn says...

Matisyn and Krushtoff are the same person.

His name is Matisyn Krushtoff.

38 Reviews

Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:10 pm
blackwings_angel says...

OK guys i don't mean to sound mean but where r we going w/ this? Lets lay down a plot. I know the stone plays a big part but I mean, really we don't know much....... Lets lay that out so we can settle things out.

Random avatar

Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:36 am
misspriss says...

I agree...I'm just at a loss for words...with the new character being brought in...things got confusing. But I'm not trying to blame the new character makers! No indeed!

90 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:26 am
rosethorn says...

I don't plan on writing out a prewrite for this. I plan on going with whatever is put up. That's what the idea of Storybooks and roleplaying is about. It's not about having a direct line to follow.

But if this is not the format you desire to follow, I'm out.

The new characters shouldn't cause so much confusing. Just know that ConformandObey_ItsFun and myself know each other's characters particularly well. Matisyn and Avril are my only two characters. I'm positive I can handle having even more if needed. Don't doubt that.

Anything to keep the story moving. We've went through several pages already and there are still some characters who have yet to reach the city.

It shouldn't be that hard to map out.

Good luck.

38 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:16 pm
blackwings_angel says...

alright,, my big glicth is what side are we going to make Zayku, good, or bad? Or are we just going to leave him a teetertotter- back and forth. I have no idea, but I'll go with what you guys want.

90 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:19 pm
rosethorn says...

Zayku is your character so you can take whatever alignment you choose. Keep your decision to yourself. It's no fun if we know right off whether we can trust the character or not. Maybe you don't want to choose an alignment just yet. That's fine. Just continue what you're doing then. If you do happen to decide on an alignment, reveal it through the actions your character takes, not on this thread. It will make the process of the storybook much more enjoyable. :)

Miss POKE

90 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:24 pm
rosethorn says...

What really should be being discussed is the possibilities of a title. It would be nice if we could rename the storybook. The current name draws very little attention.

Why don't we start proposing some ideas. Keep in mind that the title should be open-ended for the plot's sake.

38 Reviews

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:44 pm
blackwings_angel says...

okay, I'll handle Zayku. I have no idea for the title... So far our story is all about a stone, an elf, and a couple of undead people hunting her down. If i had to make a suggestion I'd say............. okay never mind nothing here.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:33 am
Bella says...

Isn't Dursa a place or person in Eragon? Either way...I'm somewhat confused. I'd like to be a part of this, but as to where it's going, i'm lost. Could you explain what it is, where it's going and how I can be a part of it? Thank you.
~me~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton