z

Young Writers Society

Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:17 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Yes, Dursa is the dude with red hair in eragon. So far we've met an elf who has stolen a gem, with amazing powers, from the queen, and she has sent an army out after her. But there not the only ones who want the gem. A group of creature things{sorry i don't know what to call them. We've seen a vampire and a tainted angel.} out to get her. That's what I've got so far
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:11 pm
rosethorn says...

Hahah. Simple. Vampires= nosferatu, werewolves= homo lupus. And Avril is basically a class all in her own. But she's no angel by terms of definition. By physical description though, you've got the right idea.

38 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:39 am
blackwings_angel says...

haha I love the cool terms. :wink: I said tainted angel, angel just means a homosapien with wings. But whatever it doesn't matter
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

38 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:26 am
blackwings_angel says...

okay guys here's the NEW zayku.
His eyes are orange you just can't tell :wink:
http://x67.xanga.com/f89e7755c603371896430/b7435045.jpg

here's his tattoo except its entirely all over his arm. And in the center of all the..... designs, is his snake
http://tattoo.about.com/library/graphics/boe061403d.jpg
HERES HIS ARMOR
Here's his armor
http://www.ice.org/unzipped/2002/12/sa- ... _armor.jpg

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:20 pm
misspriss says...

Sweet...

38 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:10 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Yeah I guess.. I designed him some of my coolness obviously wore off on him 8) lol jk

Random avatar

Reviews: 82

38 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:08 am
blackwings_angel says...

Lol. I am offically making a few small characters that are required in our storybook.
1:Ms. Stack, i say we call her Stacien {Cuz it sounds cool} the cruel
2: Sophia Beratta,{In dedication of anthony having a gf :lol: lmpo this is too funny} We'll call her Berratta and she has to be a WITCH.
and that's all

38 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:50 am
blackwings_angel says...

Okay never mind we don't need any of thsoe characters. And guys, {chris and Anthony} another kid from our skool joined. Gregg now has a YWS account.

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore