z

Young Writers Society

hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:10 am
Kyuubi says...

Rin was sitting in a tree when he heard a rustling noise. He watched the bushes and underbrush start to move. After a few moments a a person that looked exactly like Rin strode into Rin's camp. Rin hopped down from the tree and asked the person what he had seen.
"I found them, sir. I found them. But please let me go. I beg of you. Your magic is too much," the copy said.
"Let you go?! In due time. I promise. Trust me," said Rin as he smiled, showing his white fangs. "Now what else did you see?"
"I saw Zelles. His eyes turned white. He became enraged when he saw me. He almost killed me because of you."
"Well that will be all. Thank you," Rin said to the copy.
"So you'll let me go? Is that it?" the copy was starting to fidget with excitment.
"Oh, I'll let you go alright." Rin said as he walked behind the copy and undid his magic. A bright flash appered and all that was standing there was a simple traveler. The traveler looked himslef up and down to make sure. Rin unsheathed a dagger nicknamed The Ripper from his belt. Stupid name for a weapon he thought. Couldn't his bounties and victims named it something else? Rin grabbed the traveler around his neck and slit his throat. Barbaric? Yes.
Rin left the corpse there in the clearing. He walked to the river's edge when he heard a familiar noise. He quickly hid up in a tree and saw Seriena sitting in one nearby while Aro, Zelles, and Alex were sleeping below it.
"Until we meet again. I can't wait<" Rin whispered to himself as he walked away.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:43 am
blackwings_angel says...

Since I killed off Lykoto I finally get to have some fun being evil. :twisted:

Name: Therigan

race: for me to know and you to find out.

eyes: Red yet go pure white like Zelles

Hair:about as long as Zelles, but black,

Personality: Ceceded, and witty. Cruel and merciless. Doesn't like blood on his own hands, he manipulates others to the dirty work for him. But don' let that fool you, he's still as much of a cold blooded killer as the rest of them.

I found a picture that reminds me of him.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/ ... hemist.jpg
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:58 am
blackwings_angel says...

Therigan rubbed his temples, his pulse slowly becoming non-existant. He was then silent, perfectly silent. After two years of training with the dead he had mastered it. Utter complete silence. He could walk anywhere, not making a sound. His dictatorship over the ronso was good, but when he himself could take out the human races last strand of nobelty, he would have them too. They were disgusting, reproducing like rats.
He walked towards a nearby tree, hand on the hilt of samurai sword. Rin jumped out of the tree next to Therigan. "Your late." Was all that Rin could say. Therigan chuckled. "In fact it is Lykoto who is late. He is now the late Lykoto." Therigan laughed. Death usually amused him. "We must talk Rin." He set his hand on the boutny hunter's shoulder. Upon his hand lay a silver ring, upon which he wore on his index finger. It was made of pure silver, and came up into a spike, short enough to not be noticed as a weapon, large enough to kill someone. Therigan slowly tilted the ring on his finger until it was level with Rin's neck. "Leave the white haired one. It seems as though it is time for a family reunion. I also want you to make this travelling trio's adventure a living hell. Otherwise, Hell would be a welcoming place to what I would do to you." He jabbed the ring into his neck, making a pinpoint wound, blood trickling down and under Rin's shirt.
"Do I make myself clear?"
Last edited by blackwings_angel on Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Kyuubi says...

"No. You don't. And you of all things in this world should know that I don't take orders from anyone." Rin said calmly. The blood dripping down his neck evaporated. Rin shook Therigan's hand off of his shoulder and walked away. Rin turned and looked over his shoulder. Therigan was standing there.
"Oh by the way. You're not the only one who walked amongst the dead you know. Where do you think I came from?" Rin said as he started walking again. Rin had his own agenda for the time being. It did not include the "trio" as Therigan had put it. Rin was heading for Irongate. A magnificant city made of nothing but marble. He was sure that there would be suitable bounties for him to collect. He came across the cliff where the battle had taken place. He glanced down and saw Lykoto's dried blood from his wound with the arrow. He didn't pay it much mind. Rin scaled the cliff and disappered into the morning light.
Last edited by Kyuubi on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:53 pm
blackwings_angel says...

"How dare he rebel against me!" Therigan exclaimed.Rin was a bounty hunter, and bounty hunters usually listened to his employer. Stupid demon. Therigan paced back and forth, his hands crossed behind his back. Were these three insolent nobody's really important enough to bring forth them?! Therigan's dasterdly knights, his only true servants who did his every will. One even gouged out his one eyes for Therigan. They didn't like to be called upon often though, even from Therigan. The dead like to sleep, it is almost their favorite pastime. But were these threee fools really worth calling upon them? First Seriena doesn't listen to him, but that was expected, but now Rin? The bounty hunter hadn't ever backed out of a payment before. A raven flew down to Therigan, bowing its crooked beak. Therigan sighed, he hated when the fayth's sent messengers. With the twirl of his finger, and a few red sparks colliding with the bird's body, the bird was talking in full speak. "Please your majesty, let me go! My soul longs for freedom. Those terrible witches turned me into a raven-" Therigan kicked the bird, who seemed was actually one of his peasants.
"Shut up you fool! what did they send you to say?"
"The-y, they said that you were required in the castle. Something about Bezzelthorg, Ferquzo, and Lorgzoh. Whoever they are."
Therigan almost gasped. They came to do his bidding even before he asked. They must if known if his predicament. "That is all."Therigan said to teh raven who hopped by his side.
"Please sir, free me of this prison. I've done your bidding. I have always been faithful-"
THerigan stared at the bird. "Why won't you shut up?!" He whipped out his heavy samurai sword, cutting the bird in half, the body of a middle age peasant fell out. "Oh thank you my majesty! Thank you."
"I told you to shut up." Therigan stabbed the samurai sword in the peasant's foot and let go. His screams could be heard for miles. Therigan's eyes started to fade, slowly turing white. He wrapped his lengthy fingers around his neck, The man immediatly silently. Hoping his life would be spared. Tears rolled down his cheek onto Therigan's hands. THen in one quick motion his snapped the man's neck. He pulled his sword out of the man's foot. "Why don't peasants EVER shut up?" THerigan said, breaking into a sprint towards the west, and Narotica, his home.
Last edited by blackwings_angel on Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:23 pm
deleted6 says...

I know it's a bit late, but can i join in?

Name- Helqrer (Pronouced Hel quex) real name (Jamel Drancer)

Gender-male

race- Cursed Human (Shadow Demon)
This is his Demon form https://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/bovd ... 20_53b.jpg
One with wings is him.
hair- Black pure black

eyes- Crimson

Age - 17

Form - (Human) Lightly armoured man with
black hair cut short. About 6.7. (Shadow Demon) N/A

personality- Trickster, Cunning, sore winner. Cheats in everything. Gambler. Prideful. Malificient, lying and corrupt.

Special info- Was a gambler. Who would cheat non-stop to win. One day he bit off more than he could chew. He challanged a Warlock to a game.

The Warlock accepted and said "If you lose i'll make your form that of a demon which suits you. If you cheat i'll know and i automatically win making you lose."

He agreed knowing no one could beat him.

Late in the game Jamel had lost almost all his money to the warlock. He pulled an ace out of sleeve. The Warlock grinned, "Well... You cheated i'm afraid you lose." The warlock casted the spell. Jamel didn't realize it then, but he had become a shadow demon a creature of lies and scheming.

He is a demon when he angry or when he cheats. So most of the time really lol :P.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

43 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:15 pm
Kyuubi says...

Rin strode through the main doors of Irongate. The Citadel towering in the middle was the tallest building in the city. People were everywhere hurrying about their daily routines. Rin decided to check the tavern for the latest bounties. He walked through the doors and asked the barkeeper for a drink. The barkeep gave him some ale and Rin took it. He walked away and sat at a table in the corner. The bulletin was posted near him so he decided to take a look. On it was a young man. His face worn and tired. His black hair was matted.
"You interested in taking that one?" a man standing behind him asked.
"Very." replied Rin without turning from the picture.
"Well I'll let you take it. Stop by the guards office before you leave and tell you're interested." the man said.
Rin tore the picture off the wall without a word and strode away. He stepped out into the street. The sun was nearly over the horizon. He quickly found the office and went inside. The office was dark and musty. Guards stood in the corners talking to each other and laughing. Rin walked to the main desk where an old but sturdy looking man was seated.
"I'll take this one." Rin said as he slapped the picture down on the desk.
"Really? You're probably the only one who would dare touch that picture. Do you know who this is? This is the most dangerous criminal out there today." the old man said.
"I said I'll take it." Rin replied. A note of annoyance in his voice.
" Fine. It's your life," the man said. He took the paper from Rin and stamped it. Rin snatched it up and walked out. He was going after Therigan.

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:34 pm
blackwings_angel says...

WICKED!!!!! good job dude.

43 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:04 am
Kyuubi says...

Rin exited Irongate and decided to make camp just south of it. He was going to go to Narotica. Therigans hometown. He thought that if Therigan knew he had a price on his head he would go there to get supplies and go into hiding. Rin took out his daggers and started to sharpen them when he had heard a noise from behind him. He quickly grabbed a dagger and threw it expertly into the target. He heard a grunt and a crash as the target fell. Rin strode up to it.
"A deer? Oh good. I was too lazy to get food. What luck." Rin said as he finished the deer off. He dragged it into camp. He skinned it and cleaned it. He soon had some roasting on a fire. He took some off the flame and chewed on it until he was full. He took the rest off the fire and dried it to make jerky. It would hold well and he had plenty of it. Rin fell asleep later on.
The next morning, Rin set off for Narotica. He knew he would run into Aro and his group if Seriena was with them, but he didn't care. He would kill Therigan and Aro if it was the last thing he would do.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:26 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Aro awoke startled. How long had he been asleep? during that time, Alex had slipped away, somewhere. A distant voice coudl be heard further in the cave. Zelles was okay. Aro stood up and walked quietly over, lurking through the shadows. What was he to find out from Alex's and Zelles conversation?
"-You know Alex. Not all of Aro's stories are true." Zelles said cooly.
Alex leaned forward in curiousty. "What do you mean not true?
"Aro left the elves for more reasons than he stated," Aro cursed quietly "he was a theif, and murderer, and supposebly, he once worked side by side with Rin." Aro's smooth complexsion flashed with anger, then back to normal.
'A murderer?" Alex said standing up, she knew she couldn't trust these people.
"Actually," Aro said stepping out from the shadows, "it was in self defense. Elves however, place the crime upon both on the attacker and the defender. I never really cold heartedly killed anyone." Aro rubbed the back of his neck, Alex's appearance still hadn't changed, not good.
"And I only worked with Rin once. But that was for a certain someone, not the money."
" I do not dwell on the past, it is behind us. I don't see why Zelles can't drop it either, his past isn't a sweet one either." Aro walked forward and sat on the rock adjacent to Zelles.

(Your choice on what your going to have Alex do.)

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:14 pm
blackwings_angel says...

An awkard silence echoed through the caverns. "I think its daybreak, We should make our way towards Tearbed." Aro said
Zelles stood up, "Your right, I'll grab my gear and be right back." Zelles went back towards where the set up camp. "I know my past is full of mistakes but I'm not that same elf. Let's just set them behind us. Mine wasn't a happy one, was yours?"

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:31 pm
misspriss says...

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my mom's been really strict with computer time.

Alex bit her lip, she was irritated. A murderer...she shuddered. It didn't bother her as much as you would think. What really did bother her is that he hadn't told her, or that he didn't trust her enough to tell her.

It also irritated her that he had been spying on her. She hated it when people pried in others affairs...didn't he see how she felt about him? Did he actually think she was in love with Zelles? She almost snorted with the impossibility of it.

Sure, Zelles was extremely handsome and noble, but she didn't see the great personality Aro had. She didn't care if Aro had killed someone, either in defense or not, but he would have to trust her, and she him, if anything were to ever happen between.

As she realized these things, she snapped back to reality.

"No," she said sadly, "It wasn't a good one at all." She suddenly found herself pouring her heart out, and telling her story.

Alex had never told anyone about her past, but as she talked with Aro, he listened patiently, never pressing her for information, and nodding understandingly through out the whole thing.

Finally it was all out, and she felt much better having told someone.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:45 pm
blackwings_angel says...

"You know Alex, I've never admitted to anyone that I ever killed him." Aro said. "It feels good to just get it out there. Your past is a sad one Alex, and if there is anything I can do just let me know." He stood up, "We should get back to camp, and get our gear ready for the long trip." A thought suddenly struck Aro. "Have you ever used any sort of weapon before? Tearbed is close to the border. Ronso's attack quite oftenly. It can get pretty dangerous, especially if your weaponless. "C'mon, I have a couple extra and I bet Zelles does too. Pick whichever fits you best. When we're their we'll get you one that actually is right for you."

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:56 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Aro and Alex return to the camp site. He looks at them and smiles. He can see they like each other even if they wont edmit it. Though about Aro he's never really sure. Never know how that one feels. It may be love.
"Zelles?" Asked Alex.
"Yes, what is it?"
"What was your life like?"
He just stares at her. "I don't know, i have no memory of my past."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:32 pm
Kyuubi says...

Rin arrived Narotica early in the morning. People just stared at him as he walked by. Rin had to ask someone where Therigans house was. Otherwise he would take the whole day looking for it.
"Do you know where Therigan's house is?" Rin asked a woman as she walked by.
"Yes I do. But I ain't telling you!" she snapped.
"Look you wench, for once in my life I asked nicely for something! You could have the decency to reply in a manner in which I deserve for doing so!" Rin yelled back at her. Rin looked down and saw a red aura appearing in his palm. He quickly put a stop to it.
The woman was taking back by this sudden outburst from Rin. She decided to tell him. He meant business.
"I'll tell you. His home is right here. We're next to it. I'm Therigan's wife so please don't hurt him. He came by this morning and told me he was leaving because of "urgent business". As a matter of fact, he left just a few minutes before you arrived. He was heading towards Tearbed. If you need him so badly, you might be able to catch him." the woman explained to Rin as if her life might be in danger. Rin took off without a backwards glance.
"Crap, crap, crap! I can't catch him in this state!" Rin told himself outloud. Rin stopped moving and transformed into a wolf. His black fur was like night. His red eyes gleaming. Rin decided to make the best of this ability and called other wolves to his aid. 20 wolves showed up. Rin told them to look for Therigan and to meet up in Tearbed. The hunt was on.

Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee