80%
No, don't please!
20%

Total votes : 10

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:22 pm
Elizabeth says...

(I wrote this as an entire story in the 5th grade but this girl I knew stole it and took it as her own so I didnt get credit and my grade suffered... I want to see how other people can end this)

Originally, Sarah hated books. She hated outside, school, people and mostly her glasses. She had been teased for a long time about them... and she always hid her face behind books; which is when she found her liking for literature.
One day she was walking home and soptted a book store. On display was this marvelous picture book. Once Upon a Time, Many Classic Tales. She hurried inside and bought it and raced home as fast as her legs could carry her.
When she reached home, to her advantage, her mom wasn't home so she sat in the comfortable arm chair. She opened a book and hear wails. She jerked around, nobody was around her. She closed the book and wiped her brow and opened it again. The wailing had continued.
"Help us please! Save us!" They cried. Sarah was so scared that she dropped the book. The cover slammed and she crouched in her chair with her knees to her chin staring at that book.
Suddenly, the cover was thrown open and a gust spun around. What book could possible do this?
The wind grabber her and flung her about and she screamed at the top of her lungs hoping for a savior. But instead she was sucked into the book. Into the blackest depths, and there wasn't anything she could do.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:49 am
Klaus Von Spindler says...

When Sarah awoke, she was falling...falling, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She jerked and pulled about, but all she accomplished was adding to the initial shock of it all: the wailing, the falling, the lack of hope. After about a long gruelinng hour of falling, Sarah heard the wailing again. " We can see you!" the voice cried. " Please help..." Sarah tried to reply, but she could not make words come out of her mouth. Her eyes began to burn, and everything became a blur. This confused Sarah, but only until she saw her glasses floating down along with her. The burning became more intense, and she felt her legs hit something. The pain in her head was absolutely unbearable, and she felt as if someone ( or something, for that matter) had grabbed her by the neck and squeezed and squeezed...
Hours after, she looked up in the sky. What she saw was blue, perfectly blue sky and clouds, too. This must be the field outside Mr. Heliborne's house, Sarah thought. Still, something didnt seem quite right....

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:24 pm
Green Monkey says...

Her friend's teacher, Mr. Heliborne, was a short stout man who always was fiddling with papers on his desk when other students weren't looking. But Sarah was always the sneaky one who could cleverly take a peek. Sarah stood and stared around. The house was a beautiful blue with flowers blooming outside. Sarah then felt a wind pick up and turned behind her. Black clouds covered the sky and a violent tornado was tearing everything apart. Sarah turned and ran towards Mr. Heliborne's storm cellar. But when she did turn, his house had vanished and instread was hole which emmited kaleidoscopic light. Sarah tried to stop, but it was too late. She slipped and began falling down the hole....... Soon she was floating in a lake. The water was a pure blue, but there was no sky. "Where am I?" She said...

Sun May 01, 2005 11:45 pm
Squeaky says...

When she finally came to her senses, Sarah realized that she couldnt breathe. She figured out that she was floating face-down in the lake. She rolled over and tried to sit up but ended up slpashing around. Not being the recreational type, Sarah had never learned to swim. She spat out water and began kicking her feet desperately. She felt herself going under water and sank to the bottom. The last thing she remembered was a woman looking curiously at her, then everything went black. The oddest thing was...the woman seemed to have a tail, like a fish....or a mermaid.
Pass me a bottle, Mr.Jones. Believe in me.
I wanna be someone who believes.

~Counting Crows~

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Fri May 27, 2005 7:09 pm
Lollipop says...

When she opened her eyes, she saw the mermaid coming closer. She screamed. Her legs still had strength; so she quickly spun around and swam as fast as she could into the grimy nothingness. Something sharply grasped her arm and pulled her away from the surface. Sarah screamed out bubbles which floated to the water surface and popped into little sparkles of liquid. The creature that was holding her dragged her deeper, deeper...deeper and then..
Way hay!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:41 pm
deleted6 says...

A Hippocampus came of coarse since she read books she knew what it was, it was basically a tug a war between the mermaid an the Hippocampus in the end the Mermaid gave up.
Then the Hippocampus carried the comotosed Sarah back up to the surface when she woke up she was on the shore soaking wet. Suddenly..........................
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:41 pm
Emma says...

A very cute prince came up to her and started to poke her on the stomach, even if her big eyes where staring at the cute guy.
"Wake up!" He shouted,
But Sarah was already awake, she got up coughing and spluttering, her mouth still full with water. The young prince helped her up and smiled,
"Now, turn me into a frog again!" He commanded,
Sarah stared at him, slightly confused.
"How?" She asked...

Random avatar

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:12 pm
Elizabeth says...

"GIMME CHOCOLATE!" demanded the prince.
"NEVER!!" shouted Sarah. She got up and ran. She ran faster and faster into a forest. She was running out of breath when suddenly she tripped on a....

Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:52 pm
Squeaky says...

...turtle! It was as large as a cow and was grazing in a feild. The turtle looked at Sara and Mooed. She kept running until she saw an elderly woman with wings picking apples. She figured it was the closest thing to normal she'd seen in a while, so she approached the woman.
"Where am I?" she said
The lady turned around and stared at her. "In front of me."
Sara sighed. A game. Just what she needed. "And where are you?"
"In front of you."
This was going nowhere...
Pass me a bottle, Mr.Jones. Believe in me.
I wanna be someone who believes.

~Counting Crows~

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:04 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Who are you?" sara asked.
"the person you are questioning!" said the old woman.
"Are those apples?"
"Are they?"

4 hours later....

suddenly a fire breathing dragon from up above the sky swooped down and ate the winged old lady. it picked up sara and flew into the sky.
"You must destroy the all powerful, mightily evil LORD Bugsby, the evil emporor rabbit-chinchilla half breed. STOP HIM AND SAVE SOMETHING!!" he then dropped Sara. she fell and fell again when she slammed against a.....

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:58 am
deleted6 says...

She woke wondering who she was?????????????
"I am i?????????"she asked a passing Centaur.
"God knows i look into the stars to see"he replied.
"1 hour later, "you are a princess"he inplied
She fainted.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:43 pm
zelithon says...

She was a princess? Yes she concluded every human girl hear probably is. Sara had just woke up she sat up and looked around. She then noticed her glasses were gone and she could see perfectly well without them! She was happy until she noticed the handsome prince was back and about to poke her with a really big candy cane. Sara had new confidence without her glasses and decided to act princessly, "Go away!" she demanded then noticed the handsome who was only a little older than her eating part or the candy cane, "ew gross! isn't it way past Xmas?" the princes eyes got really big and he threw up, it looked like he had got some chocolate and bugs to eat earlier.
"I don't want to be a frog or have chocolate anymore, some dragon ate all the frogs and told me to rescue people," i don't want to get eaten, my name is Axel the fifth, i am gona rescue you"
"no that same dragon told me to rescue people! from a chinchilla-rabbit" she added.
Suddenly a horse sized red and pink dragon came along "if you say one thing about me being pinkish i will eat you" he threatened Sara.
"this is Killer" said Axel, "my dragon friend, his uncle wants us to rescue stuff"
"OK we shall rescue stuff together" decided Sara. Killer blew fire with pleasure, Sara fainted again and woke with Axel poking her in the stomach.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink