Reviews: 164
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:35 am
Ares says...

It's up to you and FS.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:24 pm
sabradan says...

I think it might be kinda cool if we had a rival service/force/team whatever that we dont exactly get along with that could provide some external "Freindly" conflict.

Think Starship Troopers MI vs Fleet
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:34 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

If you guys would be so kind to paint a picture of what the current scene looks like, we can continue.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:47 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

I'll work on it but currently i have exams and such so sorry if i dont get it up too quickly.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:23 pm
Firestarter says...

I did these maps in about five minutes.

They're terrible, but they provide some rudimentary illustrations to assist in understanding a little, lol. I'm sure Darg could do million times better but at least they're done for now.

Original Positions

I took into account there were three groups. They all started at "Wall Alpha" where everyone took cover when the jet came under fire. Kobi then set out the orders. There was Holland and Santana flanking around to provide supporting fire; Hunter and Frealand flanking left, and a stronger force of Kobi, Brewer, Nate and Foxx pushing through the centre. In Sab's descriptions of the attack, they were also flanking, but I couldn't for the life work out how everybody could flank in different directions, so I tried to simplify the attack into three parts. I have tried to label buildings. Of course, none of the map really makes sense; I generally just put buildings in random places (why would there be a block in front of the hangar?). Anyway, just suspend your imagination a minute.

In the storybook, Holland and Santana then push through into the armoury, eliminating resistance and setting up on the rooftops, killing snipers and taking out the machine-gun nest. At the same time, Hunter and Frealand pushed round the other flank but met heavy resistance. Hunter was shot. They took cover in a small building. Nate was also hit. The main attack was halted by strong resistance and most of the unit fell back into cover positions. Frealand watched over Nate and Hunter. Brewer then blew up one building, taking out cars, etc. and with it lots of men. The main attack then re-commenced, with Holland and Santana providing covering fire. The Colombians retreated into their central complex.

This brings us to the --

Current Positions

Kob, Hunter, Foxx and Frealand have just busted into the central complex from what I can make out. Considering Hunter was wounded, I'm going to have to just say Frealand is an excellent medic, and that Nate is also okay, and has made it back to "Wall Alpha". Kobi has ordered Holland, Santana and Brewer to set up suppressive firing positions to cover the run of the main force once they have captured Banks or destroyed the main centrifuge of the complex. Hence, Holland and Santana have set-up in the courtyard. Brewer has set-up at Wall Alpha. The rest are in the main complex, except Nate, who is with Brewer.

Make sense? I hope so. The main force will then retreat back to Wall Alpha, covered by Holland, Santana and Brewer, and then hopefully make their escape/retreat from there.

On the map I've put Nate in the hangar, 'cos I wasn't sure where to put him, but just ignore that.

Does that help everyone?

I can make better maps if anyone wants, I just thought getting something out there now would mean we can finish this mission.

Oh, and about who's going to do the maps: I'll yield to Darg if he wants, but just take into consideration if he's busy with exams, I'm hardly busy at all at the moment (just got a part-time job and some interviews every so often) so I should be available to do things most of the time (even if it will be of a lower quality).
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:43 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

The maps is crude, but I think it will help out enormously.

What might be helpful is if we had known enemy positions on there as well.

So I guess the next post would have to be one of the people are clearing the building inside.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:02 pm
Ego says...

I'll post next....now that I know where I am XD
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:14 pm
Firestarter says...

Grif >> Uh-huh, enemy positions would be good, but I couldn't decipher exactly where they were, haha. It was all over the place. We really need to co-ordinate better.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:35 pm
Ego says...

To me it sounded like the majority of them were grouped in the central complex, and we were dealing with stragglers.
Got YWS? I do.

164 Reviews

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:56 pm
Ares says...

Yea, that's how I was imagining it towards the end.

Anyways, nice maps. On the second one I'm at the wall, so I'll cover everyone from there as we leave.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:02 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I'll try making some mini-maps of my movements when I make them.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:33 am
Ego says...

Yeah I plan on making my movements known in post, thanks :P
Got YWS? I do.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:08 pm
Firestarter says...

Sab needs to post, since Pros hasn't posted in here since about page 2.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:35 pm
sabradan says...

Firestarter wrote:Sab needs to post, since Pros hasn't posted in here since about page 2.

Sorry, I've been busy studying for finals. Hopefully I'll get to it today or tomorrow.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

164 Reviews

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:58 am
Ares says...

So I come back from a decent sized absence and nothing's going on...

Let's get goin.

GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate