z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:03 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

"James" James says simply, shaking ze's hand. "Excuse me one sec" he steps into a corner and pulls out his phone. "Connect me to EON."
"New mission file, the Tavern otherwise known as SUBJECT-55 appears to be multi-dimensional. Beings so far observed. Current class Manstum

Cerulian otherwise known as SUBJECT-55A, translucent, blue-grey skin, elf-ish ears, black void eyes, similar to SUBJECT-098, current class Tutum

Ryo otherwise known as SUBJECT-55B, appears to be a normal human, is equipped with an EPD, firewall unknown, current class Manstum

SUBJECT-55C otherwise known as The Shapeshifter, has hot pink veins and eyes, otherwise looks like a normal human woman, may possess shapeshifting powers, current class Tutum

SUBJECT-55D otherwise known as Greed, bright green hair, sharp fang-like teeth, possibly named after The Seven Deadly Sins. Current class Manstum.

End of recording." He puts his phone back in his pocket and walks over to Cerulian again "apologies, so where are you from?"
*boop*

4122 Reviews

Reviews: 4122
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:10 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"I think we need to go." said Harry.

"And why would that be?" asked Jennifer.

"I really don't trust that guy, if I stay any longer, things could get very ugly, even know he's transferring data." said Harry.

"Shouldn't we, I don't know, send a team in to check on that?" asked Jennifer.

"Oh don't worry, there's already someone in here who's been documenting this whole time," said Harry.

"ou mean the time that the door randomly opened on its own wasn't just a gust of wind?" asked Jennifer.

"Duh...no...," said Harry.

"Oh dang...you called him..."

"Yes I did."

"We definitely need to get out of here now."

"After you, sis."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

34 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:26 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James watched the Shapeshifter and the other guy, start to leave. Well isn't that odd. "Excuse me one second" he says to Cerulian. He walks over to them, before they can make their exit "say, I don't think we've formally met yet, may I ask your names?"
*boop*

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:30 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Glena gave a suspicious look at the door. She could feel...something. She wasn't sure what it was, however. She would keep an eye on things.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:38 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

Man, this James guy was jumping all over the place. Ah well, ze could wait. TIme was weird, especially in the Tavern, and Cerulian had a lot of it to spare. Ze put on a pair of rose-tinted sunglasses and went back to the bar and ordered a glass of cola while ze waited for whatever business James had to resolve. People here sure are funny.
i can't beleive it's not gender!
artim/artos/artims/arself
my name is the same as my user, or you can call me jan Laso!

romance makes me uncomfortable, please don't.

105 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:42 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Yes! Glena swooped over and sat next to Cerulian at the bar. "Hi, I'm Glena, I'm an angel, and I'm 13. Who are you?"
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:56 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

"Oh, hello! I'm Cerulian, I'm weird, and I stopped counting the years a while ago, if we're introducing ourselves like that." Cerulian paused, then added with a wink, "My favorite color is blue. 'Sup?" Ze crossed zir legs and took a swig of zir drink.

105 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:07 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

"Not much! Where are you from? I'm from Manhattan, New York City." Glena asked the bartender for more apple juice. "By the way, you need to try this apple juice. They make the best here."

4122 Reviews

Reviews: 4122
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:41 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"You may not," Harry said to the man, flashing him a quick smile and walking past. The two of them quickly strode over to the door.

"How long do you think we spent in there?" asked Jennifer.

"Ehh...time didn't exactly pass normally," said Harry.

"Yeah, hopefully we haven't gotten another case assigned already. The team really needs a break soon," said Jennifer.

"Hmm...maybe its time for a day off," said Harry.

"Yup, should just call the ship then?" asked Jennifer.

"Probably for the best. I'll call Hydra. You make sure no one's listening," said Harry, activating his communicator and putting on the two earpieces.

Jennifer turned back to survey. As she saw their 'friend' perched on top of the bar's counter, she gave a wry smile. That had been a particularly interesting day.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

34 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:04 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James nodded and left them alone, he knew when he wasn't wanted. He sat back at the counter, sipping his whiskey, scanning the room for someone else to talk to.
*boop*

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:30 pm
Teddybear says...

Greed scanned Ryo. He looked human, but looks were often deceiving, especially with humans. Nowadays, nearly everyone looked human given the option, whether they were or not. It made sense, to a point. Greed theirself looked humanoid. Humanity was one of the few trans-dimensional species that could be counted on to be in nearly every dimension. Greed hadn't bothered with the proper coloring, of course, but that was the problem with humans. They had the most boring assortment of colors to choose from.

"It's not uncommon for people to be running from something when they stumble in here," Greed said, signaling the bartender to get them yet another glass of poison, "Is that true for you, Ryo?"
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:47 am
View Likes
5h4d0W says...

" I have no idea, because as far as I know, our technology never got as far as multi dimensional travelling and I'm far from believing things like magic. Because I believe that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. But that is until it happen to me today. Now, I have no idea what to think. Man... If only I can bring all my books with me, I could have at least find some idea to understand these things a bit better. " Ryo then pulls out his PCR prototype-2 sniper rifle on the bar, and starts cleaning it up.

"But uhhh... basically, what I meant to say is, if I found a way to somehow travel between dimensions, I would have escaped that hell hole long time ago. So I think its pure luck that somehow, the tavern decided to pop up right at the place I suspected as a huge energy source. I been scouting the area around it for a few days since it just pop up on my EPD so I think its more likely that the tavern will occasionally appear at one place for a limited amount of time before it shifts to other places"

Ryo notices a dart board at a corner of the tavern and decided to ask Greed to play a game with him, " I got some throwing knives, up for a game? Just, don't throw it too hard that it will break. These are one of my treasured knives from my collection. " After finish cleaning the sniper rifle, Ryo shows Greed his collection of knifes he hid around his clothing.

Its suprising how he manage to hid that much knives around himself without having the difficulty to move or risking the knife to fall off while moving. The collection ranges from balisong to kerambit to push knives and throwing knives.
"Set your heart ablaze!" -Rengoku Kyojuro, Flame Hashira of the Demon Corps

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:16 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Greed raised an eyebrow at the collection. They had to admit, the collection was lovely. Well-designed, with a wide enough range to not be a bore, and mobile as well!

They took a slow sip of their drink and set their cup back on the bar with a soft thump. "I wouldn't want to damage yours. I'll use my own, thank you." Their eyes tracked a pair of threads to their left as they spoke, and they reached toward them, parting reality's delicate fabric and pulling their little pocket dimension toward them. They had a few sets of knives there. A case of throwing knives, at least.

The walls of the dimension reached their grasp, and they pressed their hand inside through the gelatinous barrier. Envy-proof.

Sure enough, one of the first things they felt was the canvas case of throwing knives. They pulled it out.

"After you," they said, gesturing to the dart board. They were not supposed to play with knives, but the tavern didn't technically exist anyway.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

23 Reviews

Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:34 am
View Likes
blueca says...

Ze smiled at the young angel. "I'll keep it in mind."
Cerulian's attention was drawn to Ryo and Greed. This was a wacky place for sure, but pulling a case of knives out of seemingly nowhere is no common thing. Ze considered visiting zir own storage dimension to get something to join the game with, but decided against it. The limited number of weapons ze had there definitely weren't made for throwing. So, Cerulian simply watched, though it was hard to tell what exactly ze was looking at with both the sunglasses and zir blacked out eyes.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:16 am
View Likes
5h4d0W says...

"Ok so anyway, we will be throwing 6 times." Ryo takes out one of his throwing knife. He close his eyes and takes a deep breath before opening his eyes again.

His eyes is full of killing intent he throw the knife at a very fast speed. "Ahh damn...I missed the bullseye " The first knife almost closely hit the bullseye. "So, uhhh.. I been wondering " Ryo pulls out another throwing knife. " How does it fell to be a...how can I say it, a being with immense power? " Ryo throws the knife. Bullseye. He then pulls out another throwing knife and throws it casually. It hits the bullseye again.

On his third throw, he takes three knives and throw all three of it simultaneously, two of it hits the bullseye while one of it hit the the circle area with 9 score. "Damn, almost did a perfect score. It seems that not training for just one night actually affects my overall performance huh? " He then takes out all the knives sticking on the board. "Your turn, Greed" He smiles.
"Set your heart ablaze!" -Rengoku Kyojuro, Flame Hashira of the Demon Corps

i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind