z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:37 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Suddenly, a scream rang out from the kitchen.
“What was that?” Alexander slurred, setting down his third pint of lager on the floor.
izzywidgeon

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:38 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Pinkie wished for "every single desert in all of Equestria". This resulted in an unlimited stock of cupcakes, pies, cakes, lollipops, chocolates and many more.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH YESS!" Pinkie, leaping a million times a minute out of overexcitement, shrieked. With balloons and streamers surrounding the air around her, a heavenly light spouting around her, she chomped up all the sweets happily, mouth drooling, eyes half lidded.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:39 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
They are all himbos and I love them

Emile smiled and giggled as he stuffed a chicken strip in his mouth. Just one bite was so filling and so satisfying. His head perked up at the scream, however.

“....Um... should we go see what that was..?”
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:39 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"AARON BURR, SIR!" Dally yelled, laughing in a bit of a food coma.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:41 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Johnny looked up from his second burger, his eyes huge as he heard the scream. "Uhm..." Johnny wiped his face off, "What was that?"

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:45 pm
Ignorance says...

“...”

Emile carefully got up, setting his food down and walking over to the kitchen to go investigate.
Do you how do?

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:48 pm
izzywidgeon says...

“Kermit!” Ana went sprinting out of the kitchen entryway and went sliding into Alexander. “He cut my hairr..” She wailed, holding out her thick, long, severed braid.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:51 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Aw shoot. Your hair was so tuff..." Johnny gazed at her, shaking his head, "Reminds me of when I bleached Pony's hair. It looked awful-- I mean I'm not saying you look awful-- it looks good! S-short hair fits you!" He stuttered, his ears turning red.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:53 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Dally looked at the small, green frog, a bit concerned. "What the heck did you do that for?" He asked, mildly scolding him.

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:55 pm
Ignorance says...

“Yeah... I’m really sorry you lost your hair, though...” Emile spoke quietly, a look of sympathy on his face.
Do you how do?

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:57 pm
izzywidgeon says...

“Well, gee, I’m sorry, but you got a little too close when I was trying to cut up this here pepper for a salad.” Kermit shrugged and held up a perfectly pristine bell pepper!

Ana growled, grabbed the Muppet by the arm, dragged him to the front door and punted him across the garden, football player style.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:59 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"You just kicked out an innocent muppet from his own magical mansion," Johnny said, staring at Ana with slight admiration, "I sure hope we don't die soon." Johnny grinned, "Actually, technically I'm already dead so I'm not too worried."

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:02 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Emile gasped.

“Okay, I see why you did that, but violence is not the answer! Especially not against the guy who owns this mansion, according to him!!” He gestured towards Johnny.
Do you how do?

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:07 pm
izzywidgeon says...

Alexander turned to look at Johnny, his eyes glazed over. “Dying is easy, young man. Living is harder.”

“Damn right I did.” Ana huffed. She smiled at Johnny. “You know, you’re pretty sweet for being such a tough guy.”
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:16 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally grinned at Hamilton, "Living is absolute hell," he said, smiling widely.

Johnny blushed a bit at Ana's comment, "W-well, t-thanks. You're pretty okay too," he replied, smiling back. Pretty okay? What the heck are you saying, Johnny? She's more than okay, He grinned goofily.

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk