z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:38 pm
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
So I looked to see where Dally and Johnny are from, and when I saw it, I remembered that we’re about to start reading The Outsiders in class-

Emile blinked, eyes wide.

“...hOW ARE YOU GUYS EVEN HERE-“
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:45 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
Oh shoot. Well. I am very sorry. It's a very good book. You should read it. It's depressing. And good. Very depressing. And very good.

4125 Reviews

Reviews: 4125
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:52 pm
KateHardy says...

Harriet sat in a corner as she watched things unfold. Everything was happening really fast and she could barely keep track of the things that were happening. She was also starting to get quite hungry. Perhaps it was time to look for some food.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:52 pm
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
Nah you’re good, I don’t care much about spoilers lol
Do you how do?

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:58 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
OH okay LOL Phew.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:59 pm
Valkyria says...

Athena was starting to get a headache as more people appeared. She was sorely tempted to silence everybody and create order, but she didn't want them to be scared of her or her wand.

She was also starting to get hungry, and Harriet was looking the same. Athena crossed the room and nudged both her and Kuzon.

"I'm starting to get a headache," she muttered to them. "Let's go to the kitchen and see if we can find anything to eat."
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:59 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Dally and Johnny gave Emile an awkward shrug, "Hey, I mean it's good to be alive again. Look at Hammy- he got shot by Mr. Burr and he's still here somehow..." Johnny laughed.

4125 Reviews

Reviews: 4125
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:05 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Now that's a plan I will get behind," said Harriet smiling, "shall we storm this kitchen then?"

She held her trident out in front, hoping that the action came of as funny and not silly.

Spoiler! :
Thinking of throwing another OC into this....possibly someone a little less shy and more shouty lol...can I use someone from my novel?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:08 pm
izzywidgeon says...

“How about we walk in calmly and try not to make a mess?” Ana said as she flounced past Harriet.
izzywidgeon

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:10 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
Sure thing! Ooh I feel like they might get along with Emile tbh- you can do whatever tho

“...Wow... that is... really interesting. I didn’t think people could be reincarnated like that...”

Emile felt like he was dreaming. Was he dreaming? At this point, he didn’t even know.
Do you how do?

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:17 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Why raid the kitchen when we can just wish for food?" Johnny asked. "Can we have a buffet of all our preferences?" Johnny asked to the ceiling, "Uhm, please?" A large, long dining table appeared in front of them full of all of their favorite meals.
Dally ran over excitedly, "BON APPETEETEE!" He yelled, sitting down in front of a plate with huge hamburgers and fries old-fashioned-Dairy Queen style. Johnny sat down next to him with a similar meal.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:26 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“I want lager.” Alexander said as he looked up at the ceiling. A giant, frothing mug of lager showed up in his hand. “Amazing.” He breathed..and chugged it down.

Ana, being as agile as she was, had climbed to the top of the giant chrome fridge and claimed herself the ‘Queen of Chilled Produce’.
izzywidgeon

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:27 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Emile gasped in surprise.

“Oh WOW!” he exclaimed, sitting down near the two, looking at his meal. It all looked so delicious, and he hadn’t eaten since his lunch break. He naturally began to eat up.
Do you how do?

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:31 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Nwow thish ish a mweal," Dally, looked up, his face stuffed with french fries. Johnny nodded, ketchup outlining his mouth.
"I fwogot waht it wasth like to eath," he agreed. "thish ish goodth."

Random avatar

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:36 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
omg I'm laughing so hard right now. "BON APPETEETEE"- Dallas Winston 2020. Omg what have I done

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley