z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:40 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Also, I'll take a pass on the moisturizer. I wouldn't do that. My hands make me look tuff."

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:40 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Spoiler! :
..Guys, I'm bringing Alexander Hamilton in-I couldn't resist-
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:47 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
oh no. oh gosh no. no please NO! xD this is gonna be too good. So we can bring in as many characters as we want lol?

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:56 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Alexander’s whole life had revolved around words, but he vehemently despised letters..especially after the last one he had received, detailing the death of John Laurens, his own..right hand man. Yes, that was it..sort of.
When Eliza set the small, cream colored envelope on his mahogany plated desk, he tossed it aside.
But..it wouldn’t hurt to take a peek, right? With a sigh of defeat, he sliced it open with a letter opener and peeked inside. He pulled out the cardstock invite and scanned it.
“It would be a good excuse to get drunk,” He thought aloud as he leaned back in his seat. “Why not?”
The last place he expected to be was in a garden, next to a bunch of kids. He brushed off his green suit jacket and stood. “Well..er, hello..” He said slowly. He glanced at the floating girl. “..Am I in Hell? Actually, that makes a lot of sense.”

Ana gasped. "You're Alexander Hamilton!" She reached down and slapped him across the face. "That's what you get for cheating on Eliza, you bastard!"
izzywidgeon

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:02 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

yes, you can add in as many characters as you would like!
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:38 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Ain't you that guy that got killed by a dude named Burr or som'?" Dally asked, staring at the man, "Well I guess I shouldn't say that since I'm technically dead too," he replied, grinning at the realization.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:45 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Pardon?” Alexander blinked and looked at the blonde haired boy. “Burr..did what?”

“Holy crap.” Ana breathed. “I think you just told him how he’s gonna die.”
Alexander glared at Ana. “Why don’t you do me a favor, child, and shut your mouth.”
He rubbed the small, hand shaped welt on his cheek. “And for the record, I would kill Burr before he could lay a hand on me.”
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Well shoot," Dally laughed, "Man, I like you already," he gave Alexander a hearty slap on the back. "Can I call you Alex? Or what about Hammy?" he asked eagerly in his best annoying tone.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:50 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

"Alexander Hamilton?" asked Athena. "I've heard of you. You were the first Treasury Secretary of the country. You were wicked good at writing. Or, er, now, I guess, since you're kind of alive?"
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:58 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Alexander would be preferred.” Alexander said petulantly, brushing off his shoulder.
He turned to Athena and grinned. “Right you are, young lady. Finally, someone with a lick of smarts around here.”

“Hey, Hamilton.” Ana smirked. “Do you want to hear a song about you?”

“..What sort of song? Actually, no, no, I don’t. I want to know where we are and where the alcohol is.” Alexander plucked the green ribbon that was securing his sleek, raven-colored locks into place and squeezed the water from it. It was pouring buckets.
“I dunno.” Ana said. “We’re just as lost as you are.”
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:00 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

They walked for ten minutes before Athena spotted something up ahead.

"Look," she said, pointing to it. "A house! Maybe someone lives there!"
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:08 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"HOLY CRAP!" Pony yelled, staring at the empty seat, "DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT!?" he looked around at his companions. Steve looked up from his chocolate cake. His jaw dropped.
"Where the heck did Dally go?" he asked, confused.
Soda walked over, drinking a Pepsi. He put the bottle down and grabbed the peachy envelope with an invitation inside that Dally was reading. He furrowed his eyebrows. Johnny walked into the house, having no idea what just happened.
"OH FRICK! AM I HALLUCINATING?" Darry yelled, staring at the dark-skinned boy that stood before them.
"Urm, guys?" Johnny asked, sitting down, "Are ya'll aight?"
Ponyboy stared at him. "Man oh man there be some weird happenings today."
"Yeah, no idea who got the idea of bringing two people back from the grave," Johnny replied, laughing a bit and glared at NastyMajesty through the screen. "Woman, what the heck are you doing?" he whispered. I have no idea, Johnnycake, just go with it. Soda handed Johnny the envelope.
"You read it Johnnycake," he said as Johnny opened it. huh, a party? Sounds pretty coo-- WHOOSH.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:09 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"Aight, thanks Hammy. You're a real pal," Dally laughed.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:11 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“..Holy crap..it’s beautiful.” Ana said.
“Yes, yes, it is. Now get off of me!” Alexander winced as she wobbled atop his shoulders.
“No, not until you let me rap!” Ana crossed her arms over her chest. “I promise it’s worth it!”

“Remind me to not have anymore daughters.” He told Dally tiredly.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:18 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"O'course, anything for my buddy Hammy."

You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda