z

Young Writers Society

OP Battleground RP

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Spoiler! :
@Gravitem doesn't need to know your weakness. His character can literally summon ANYTHING. That includes my character un-downplayed. He could also summon the avengers. Imagine ten million iron mans and thors. Could your character beat that?

Vixen got away from the magma, but she was more wary now. Booby traps were painful, though for her usually not too painful, and definitely not fatal. But still. Better safe than sorry.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
With full power? Most likely. But RedBear could transform into @Gravitem 's character and summon whatever I want. NYEH HEH HEH
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:41 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Spoiler! :
The point is, both of your characters are seriously overpowered. They're invincible unless they fought each other.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:30 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
As I said I'm not going to use full powers unless I see it'll make for a really epic fight. Everybody have a good dat and stay safe. This is @xenoboy05 still not signing off.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:36 pm
JoyDark says...

“Nice to meet you, RedBear.” Isa looked him over. He was tall. Taller than a normal person and completely overshadowing Isa’s average frame. Instantly, she was jealous and slightly indignant.

“Well, apparently this is a maze, and there are Oreos in the center,” she said, putting her hands on her hips. She tilted her head, a smile tickling her lips. “Winner take all, hm?” She wasn’t sure if she should just attack him now and incapacitate him, or wait until they met again. Really, she didn’t care. As long as she ended up beating him and taking down a competitor. Which she figured she would.

“You up for this?” she finally asked.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:44 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Yeah but I'd prefer to be back home. I already have to worry about another god trying to kill me." RedBear read her mind. "So, do you wanna take me out now?" RedBear joked, the smirked. "I hope not. We can form an alliance if you're not to obsessed with being he lone winner. You can have a majority of the Oreos." RedBear's smirk turned into a smile. "With what I've gathered we can make a strong team. Though I'd prefer to have NO enemies, it'd be better to have one less."

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:02 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Vixen wanted the oreos for herself. She walked into a room, and found the redhead and the girl. She winked at the boy and tossed her head. Guys found her attractive and she knew it.

"So, I believe we haven't been properly introduced. I'm Vixen. Vixen Supernova. And you are?"

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:22 pm
JoyDark says...

He can read my mind. Isa took a step back. She’d have to be careful what she thought about. Be more spontaneous.

And what about his offer? Isa wasn’t sure. I like to work alone— She shut down the thought in case RedBear could read it. She couldn’t afford to think so transparently.

Suddenly, the girl with the huge hammer dropped in. Isa turned towards her.

“So, I believed we haven’t been properly introduced. I’m Vixen. Vixen Supernova.”

Isa’s mind went tunnel vision.

It was just the girl, flipping her hair so that it seemed to sparkle. When she winked, Isa’s stomach erupted into butterflies. The word Vixen melted into every part of her brain, repeating itself over and over. It was all Isa could see.

Dang, she’s hot.

“Hey,” Isa peeped out.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:12 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Vixen. "RedBear Durenuto." RedBear then looked back at Isa and saw her stare, he didn't need to read her mind to know what she was thinking. He let out a small chuckle. "Well, how about we all travel together, and let's try not to kill each other. I just want out of here." RedBear turned into Vixen, holding her giant hammer he swung it and knocked giant holes in a bunch of walls. He then turned back to normal. "Shortcut?"

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:37 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

(You know what? I'm having my character be the full strength version, just because Jack frost and red bear are so strong. @Lia5Giba you can boost your character too, maybe make it so that she's at the immortal state or something.)

Vixen saw that the girl was ensnared, but the boy needed some work. She had never failed charming someone yet, and that wasn't about to start now. She needed to secure the girl first though. She turned to her and Vixen's perfect mouth twisted upwards into a honey-sweet smile.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:45 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear flung the two over his shoulders. "I don't care who gets the Oreos I just think we all need to get out of here." RedBear quickly became annoyed by the sound of the hammer dragging but he tried to ignore it. "So how about we get to know each other better? And can we avoid the killing spree?"

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:54 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Nobody picked up Vixen like that and got away with it. This was unacceptable.

"Hey!" She yelled. Pink and purple mech armor appeared around her and she leaped into the air, bringing her hammer down on Redbear. The entire maze was blasted to pieces as she knocked him straight through the floor. She then closed her eyes, concentrating. The whole labyrinth then shifted together and formed one massive golem.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:58 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear protected Isa. "You okay?" RedBear climbed out of the hole, no blood, not even a scratch. He popped his neck and his knuckles. "Okay I kinda have been itching for a fight for a while." RedBear took a form of the golem. "Pick on someone you're own size." RedBear swung at it, knocking a large chunk of rock off off of it." RedBear winked back at Vixen. "Let's dance. Give me all you got!"

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

The rock came back to the golem and re-attached. "You're going to have to do better than that," she said. Really though, she was actually quite surprised. People didn't usually survive a hit from her hammer. And he turned into her golem? That was interesting.

Time to get serious. Her hammer began expanding, until it was about as big as Earth's moon. She stood on the golem/labyrinth's back. She wondered where that first guy who shot her with a laser went. Probably walking around on the golem.

"Give you my best shot? You have no idea what you're asking."

She swung her hammer at him at the speed of light.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:17 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

The hammer phased through him. "And you don't know what I'm capable of." RedBear turned into fire. "Here let's make this a little more fair, no more phasing." RedBear swung at Vixen, knocking her back. He then began tearing into the golem ripping it to pieces. "Reform so I could do it again!"

What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor