z

Young Writers Society

OP Battleground RP

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:25 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Vixen smiled evilly. Finally, someone at her strength level! Fire didn't bother her. Stars were hot tubs for her. She caused the golem pieces to form into more precise golems. They now were a bunch of stone megatrons.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:33 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear turned back to normal. "Let's go, I need to let off some steam." Smoke came off from RedBear and he shot fire at all the golems. But then he stopped and touched the ground and all the golems stopped and broke apart becoming nothing but debris. "Vixen, fight me one on one."
Spoiler! :
Is this how Vixen feels?
300px-Finally!_A_worthy_opponent!.jpg
300px-Finally!_A_worthy_opponent!.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 207 times

The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:36 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Spoiler! :
great meme! Yeah, that is how whe feels, lol. I'm gonna wait for @Lia5Giba and @Gravitem to post first before I continue though. They're literally floating around in outer space, because the land is now a bunch of melted golems.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:45 am
JoyDark says...

Isa was just sitting back against a wall, watching the spectacle. Free entertainment. They were kind of tearing each other apart right here. She smiled. Honestly, seeing people battle like this was fun.

"You guys done yet?" she called, chuckling a bit. "Because I'd love to see some more."

Spoiler! :
@Necromancer14, I'm not putting her into immortality because that wouldn't be fun. She wouldn't be able to die or get hurt, and she'd just take over people and hurt them. So I'm not doing that. But actually, all of you might want to hear this, because I am going to upgrade Isa's powers a bit another way.

Let's say Isa can project her consciousness into two people at a time if she wants, three people max if she's pushing it. By the way, when she projects, she takes over their body movements and has access to their powers. So if she takes over RedBear, for example, well... let's just say Isa would revel in some power.

In addition, Isa's hard spikes that she makes her hosts generate can go up to fifty feet instead of just thirty, and she can summong up to twenty five of them. Remember, these spikes don't just damage others trying to attack Isa. They also severely hurt the host, because they are breaking through the skin of the person. However, Isa will not feel a thing. So that can cause some torture, and since Isa's kinda dark inside she'll probably enjoy it immensely.

Her body is still a weakness, just because it floats when Isa is projecting, but when it is inactive, those hard spikes Isa can generate come out of its flesh and create sort of a cage for protection. When Isa re-enters her own body these protective spikes disappear.

Personally, I think Isa is a decently strong character. And she can be ruthless. But I gave her some upgrades, so now you have more problems. Now, if you excuse me, Isa and I are going to watch a battle.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:55 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear caught fire. "How about a bigger monster!" RedBear transformed. "What do you think you can do to kill me?!"
Attachments
b211b459ef8a4f738e7f1ce7e738bcfd.jpg

56 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:05 am
JoyDark says...

"Dang, kill?" Isa chuckled. She was kinda daunted by RedBear's new form, but she didn't want to show it. Especially if he could read her mind. So she focused on quips.

"Try and buff up on the 5 Hour energy a bit more, why don't cha?" she muttered, twiddling her thumbs. "Jeez. You are one sauced-up piece of attitude. Sure, go ahead and flex." I can still beat you, she added in her mind, inwardly smiling deviously. The more powerful you are, the more powerful you leave me.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

He looked at Isa. "That is, if I don't kill you first." RedBear then blasted Isa with lava. "I don't need any more problems then I have." But right before it hit her it turned to a giant ball of magma and hit her. "We can fight later."

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:47 am
View Likes
mythh says...

(@Lia5Giba my characters powers basically come from his head. His head is the strongest part. To break into his conscience you'll have to use all your power on him at once and you won't be able to control two others.)
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:50 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

"Go easy on the girl," Vixen replied, giving Isa another sweet smile. She didn't know Isa's powers, but if they were all that strong it would be nice to have one of them on her side.

She was impressed by Redbear, but she didn't say so. She lifted her hammer. Time to break reality, she thought. She brought it down on his head. Hard. It released a lot of energy. A lot. Enough energy to shred a material ten times tougher than diamond like paper.

Enough energy to break reality.

The vibrations of energy rolled outward, warping everything. Suddenly, the sky and stars didn't look like sky and stars. they looked like sky and star-colored broken shards, and when she looked around, everything was fluctuating, and all of the rocks' atoms were ripped apart in a trillion nuclear explosions.

There was nothing left except the four contestants, and a LOT of radiation. Though, she had purposely kept the energy away from the other two. She liked defeating her enemies one at a time. It was more fun. And she wanted Isa on her side.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:41 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear reformed and snap his claws which reformed everything. "Oh, you're not going to simply destroy the universe that easy." RedBear grabbed Vixen and squeezed breaking all of her bones. He then turned into Vixen. He swung the hammer in circles a few times then brought it down on Vixen.

56 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:04 pm
JoyDark says...

Isa stood up in horror. She heard all of Vixen’s bones snap. And then RedBear pummeled her with her own hammer. Like she was just a bug. Like she was nothing. Nothing.

Well, I’m not nothing.

She stood up and strode a few paces towards RedBear. Her blood was boiling. Her heart beat a thousand times a second, propelled by rage. Pure, unfiltered rage. Dark fire built in her heart until it let out the heat of an inferno.

Isa’s eyes burned bright blue.

“Shut the f*** up, RedBear,” she growled.

And before he could turn towards her, she propelled her consciousness into him like a sledgehammer, letting loose all of her tentacles.

Spoiler! :
@Gravitem, I got you. His speed doesn’t come from his head, by the way. So your statement that all his powers come from his mind isn’t exactly... right? Or am I getting it wrong? It wouldn’t be the first time.

Nevertheless, I got you. Honestly, though, doesn’t this seem like King of the Hill between fifth graders to you? I dunno, but it feels like that to me. Especially with such unbeatable characters. RedBear is like something I would create back then: completely devoid of flaws, unbeatable, perfect, etc. It sucks he doesn’t have flaws, or any substantial flaws anyway. I’m glad yours does, but honestly, all of us are too overpowered. The fact RedBear can just Thanos everything and that Vixen can break reality, not to mention that your character can imagine anything he wants... sigh.

Well, I guess I’ll just watch RedBear flex and win everything. He is unbeatable, anyway. It’s kind of infuriating. I think Isa feels the same way, so if this doesn’t work she’s just gonna yeet out of here. :)

Wow, this sounded salty. Sorry!
Last edited by JoyDark on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Get out of me!" RedBear burnt his body,trying to remove her. So he used the last of his control to create a clone to attack Isa's body. "Get her!" He hoped it would work

Spoiler! :
1. Dang she got mad about Vixen.
2. Here I edit my message.
3. YEEEEEEET

56 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:42 pm
JoyDark says...

Isa could feel all of RedBear’s powers at her fingertips, like she was at a candy store. He was much more powerful than she had imagined.

Isa smiled using Redbear’s face. Perfect.

She could feel him struggling against her. She could feel his body on fire. But Isa was in control now. Cackling, she snapped her fingers, reversing the damage. Her tentacles filled the air, ripping RedBear’s skin into shreds. Even as it healed, she ripped it again and again, reveling in RedBear’s anguish.

Who’s in control now? she thought with glee, snarling in savage delight.

And then deep in RedBear’s mind she felt a string being pulled, and in front of her a clone of him appeared.

Isa frowned. She hadn’t done that.

“You naughty boy,” she crooned, digging her tentacles into RedBear’s skin. She slashed one across his stomach, feeling his intestines burst, and another she sent into his liver. He could feel everything, but Isa was painless. Free as a bird, and as deadly as a serpent.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:47 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

The clone ran at her body and attacked it, RedBear didn't have enough control to give his power or strength but it still was strong and it beat into Isa's face causing bloody bruises. It eve broke on of her arms. But then the RedBear being controlled let out a scream from the pain. But then all the tentacles disappeared, but only for a moment.

56 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:56 pm
JoyDark says...

Spoiler! :
Why did all the tentacles disappear?
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire