z

Young Writers Society

Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Jerry nodded. Level 1 barbarians may be elixir troops, but that didn't mean that they were very strong. Surprising, yes. Dangerous? No. At least they helped take out the robot and a couple tanks.

"We need a good plan, but I don't have one," he said to Jack. "Because reinforcements aren't coming," he added.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:47 pm
mythh says...

"I can't call all my forces for this. They may have much more. Let's retreat. We can't face these guys head on."
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:51 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Jerry wasn't very happy. Retreat to where? This was where the base was. They could relocate, he supposed, but that would involve moving large equipment while they were in the middle of being attacked, so that wasn't really an option.

"How do you suppose we do that?" he asked. Maybe Jack had some ideas. "We've got expensive equipment down in our bunker."
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

127 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:46 am
mythh says...

He gets close and whispers."We're going underground. Just disappear and meet me here. He hands you a location device."
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:51 am
Necromancer14 says...

"Just me? What about everybody else?" asks Jack, taking the device.

127 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:46 pm
mythh says...

"get everyone."
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:53 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Jack spoke into his communications device, telling them to scatter out of the city and then regroup.

127 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:15 pm
mythh says...

Jack was nowhere to be seen. Jerry could see him moving incredibly fast on the locating device.
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:15 am
Necromancer14 says...

Jerry attempted to follow, but he had neither a cloaking device nor whatever the thing was that was making Jack move so fast.

However, he eventually made it out of the city.

127 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:19 am
mythh says...

"How do make sure that your men aren't followed?"
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:48 am
Necromancer14 says...

"Its in the middle of a battle. The redeemers probably just think we're retreating, which we are anyway. Why would they follow us? They want the loot, not us."

127 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:59 am
mythh says...

"We don't know that do we?"
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:06 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"All I'm saying is that it's not very likely to happen. They're still fighting the Factoreds, too."

127 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:24 pm
mythh says...

"You're right. Anyway. The place is through here." He points at an entrance to a sewer."
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:29 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"You've gotta be kidding me. I hate doing this."

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci