z

Young Writers Society

Warning:Unknown species attacking colonies!

Reviews: 1
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:26 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Someone switched them.... And red" He looked at redbear "i shall tell ye and lil when we get to the other planet...anyway we have a mission to complete.." He looked at lilly "ready?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:20 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear loaded the flamethrower. "Heck yeah! Lilly, get anything you need from the armory. And are we going for the ship or the tungsten?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:25 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked RedBear in the eye, confidence clear on her face, "When you've had the amount of training I've had, you don't need any armory," then, sliding her gun into her hand, gripping the trigger while aiming it at the ground, she answered, "Me and Silver are going for the ship. After that, we can figure out who's going to get the tungsten." Lilly couldn't deny the amount of power and felt being the planner of the group.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:23 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Believe me you're gonna want armor, these thing now how to use the environment to their advantage. And if you get splashed by acid blood it'll get on the armor and give you a few seconds to remove it instead of burn through your chest. And I used to be a colonial marine before settling down here to be a scientist for Weyland Yutani" RedBear looked down for a second 'Should've never worked for him.' he thought before looking back up. RedBear then tossed some armor to Lilly's feet. "Trust me." RedBear then walked out the door then stopped. "And if we're using the ship to leave then we don't need any tungsten." RedBear searched around. "Okay it 'seems' to be clear. Where are we going?" RedBear said, still looking around.

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:41 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly reluctantly put on the armor, before walking to the doorway. "Liquid tungsten can be used for the power, and depending on how common tungsten is, we can see if it's worth the use. I'll head for the ship, get some more supplies on the way."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well I know they stored a lot of it. Does your ship have enough actual fuel if we can't get to the tungsten?" RedBear pulled out 3 small circular objects. "Put this in your ear and we can talk over long distances." Then he gave one to Lilly and one to Silver and put one in his ear. RedBear then began walking away. "Hey white haired guy, stay with her." RedBear then began running.

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:05 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly pushed the object into her ear, before pressing the button to speak to RedBear, "There's only enough fuel to reach halfway to the nearest planet," she said, walking off toward her garage. "We need the liquid tungsten."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:15 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"We don't need to get to a planet there's a space-station not too far from this planet." RedBear stopped. "Need me to come back?"

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:23 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"No," Lilly replied, now working on the ship, "How far is the station from here?" He could faintly here the sound of tools shifting and clanking together.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Probably about a quarter of the distance you thought we needed to go." RedBear replied.

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:59 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, twisting a bolt into place. "18 milliliters of tungsten should do it, we have less fuel than I thought."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:28 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Okay, I'll be at my destination soon." RedBear said as he made it to the storage building. RedBear typed in a code into a computer then a message popped onto the screen. "Dangit, this'll take a while." He said. "Okay it'll take about ten minutes to actually open." RedBear said to Lilly. Then RedBear heard a hiss and he jolted around but as he turned around a xenomprph pounced on him as others came out from the darkness. "Gahh they're on me, they're on me!" He screamed as he kicked it off. "They know where I am, watch your backs!" Sounds from the flamethrower and all of the xenomorph's scream ans screeches could be heard by Lilly and Silver.

8 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:48 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's eyes widened, "Do you need backup?!" she screamed into the microphone, her heart pounding. Without waiting for an answer, she rushed outside, unaware of the hissing sound following her from behind.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear replied to Lilly. "NO! Stay where y-" He said as he was pounced on again but before he could react, he was stabbed by 'it's tale. "Agh...not...again."The sound of the meat being penetrated by the tale could faintly be heard through the earpiece. Then, just then he gained his adrenaline and he kicked it off and grabbed the flamethrower and began firing, no longer feeling the pain.

8 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:02 am
AmazingAeris says...

A scream audible through the earpiece conjured up as Lilly hit the ground, being tackled by the xenomorph. She kicked at it, the heel of her shoe nearly puncturing it's skin, but remembering the acid blood, she refrained. Instead, she attempted to kick it off of her, failing as it's jaws came closer to her face. Her hands grabbed it's shoulders and she shoved back with all her strength, her gun just out of reach.
._.AmazingAeris._.

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland