z

Young Writers Society

Warning:Unknown species attacking colonies!

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:51 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I'm sorry Lilly but xenomorphs are immune to their own blood. From both the inside and the outside." RedBear looked outside. "The only reason to make those would be if there were other creatures to use it on."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"What if we found some other creatures? There's a large chance that there would be something else here," Lilly wondered aloud.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:04 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well I guess we could make it as a precaution to if we 'wake up' any other creatures." RedBear slowly picked up the xeno, avoiding the many bullet holes in it. He then carefully walked it to a table. "And we haven't discovered any other lifeforms on this planet...besides the xenomorphs." RedBear then looked back at Silver and Lilly. "Anyone have an acid-proof container? And by the way, nothing we've made can resist it's blood, and it burns through it fast!"

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:24 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver picked up multiple types of different metals "yet we have never tried to mix metals....well...mostly because it would make the metals....volatile...but i think i can do it...and find a safe way to do it as well..." He looked at redbear and remembered a strange object he picked up earlier " hey do ye know what kind of species uses this tech?" He pulled out an alien helmet from his bag he had been wearing
helmet.jpeg
helmet.jpeg (10.4 KiB) Viewed 162 times
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:14 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear snatched the item from his hand. Then he inspected it. "You found an artifact from 'them'?" He said though not actually speaking to him. He then put it in his bag. "I'll keep it safe though it is not acid proof." RedBear looked around then walked over to the computer before activating a giant motion detector which brought up a holographic map of the entire colony. "You see that blue dot? That's us. And if you see and red dots that's an unknown species. Any dark blue dots are other survivors." He looked at it and no dots were there except for them. "We need to know if and when their coming." RedBear took off his armor which revealed casual wear under. Then he pulled out a container. "Do you two have anything that could reinforce this?"

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:19 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly dug through her pockets, pulling out her glasses case, and flipping it open, grabbing her glasses. "This is all I have on me."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:17 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Hmm, do have anything to help at your house? And if you do how far is it from here?" RedBear said as he walked over to another door. It then opened revealing a home like setting, kitchen, living room, etc. "This was my place. And here is the main part." RedBear walked in and sat down on the couch, rubbing his head and his wounds. "Augh I hope the wounds heal soon, the pain is back." He grunted at the pain.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:13 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver jumped up and ripped open a vent "i stayed here...and when they called..i responded.." He climbed into the vent looking for his old sword he had stored in the vent a few hours ago "aha!" Silver jumped down holding a long black sword with a dragon claw hilt "i cut one of the xenomorphs with this...and it didn't melt through..... I made this meself the materials are on a different planet...and if someone could get me that metal i could make more"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Wait, you've been sleeping in my vent?!" RedBear looked at him with a surprise expression. "Y-w-what? Why?" RedBear stood up. "And they never called anybody, if they did it was to evacuate. They know we can't kill these things off. They reproduce too fast."

Spoiler! :
Whats with Silver and creeping into and living in RedBear's house.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:51 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver let loose a laugh "okay for one its my vents not ye's ive lived there for a while and two they would call me before all of this" silver looked at the blade again "i can protect ye if ye can get us a ship" he raised the blade "then we can make a special gun ive been making...im just needed some type of material that didn't easily melt and i think ive found it.."

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:51 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"My father has a ship. Well, had a ship. I don't know what happened to him. It's in my garage, I've been working to fix it up recently, I just need some sort of power compatible for the processors, then it'll be ready," Lilly said, motioning toward the door, "Silver can guard me with the sword, and with Red's knowing of the land, he can search for the power while I fix up the ship."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:55 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Wait, 'you're' vents are in 'my' house. GET YOUR OWN HOUSE DON'T LIVE IN MINE!" RedBear took his sword and looked at it. "And yes we can do that." He said to Lilly. He then put it under the xeno. When blood dripped on it, the sword slightly melted. "Okay it's not fully resistant but a lot more resistible." RedBear put it through a scanner. "It seems to be made out of titanium. But we're gonna need tungsten to create acidic bullets. We can't find that in this planet, but I do now where this colony puts it." RedBear walked over to a different door and it opened up into an armory. "Load up we're heading out." RedBear walked into the armory and put on new armor and grabbing a flamethrower. "Oh and these things hate fire, it kills them quickly." He then grabbed a couple bags.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked away as if to hide something "Lil lets go..." He grabbed the sword and looked at it "this is not the same sword....what the hell is going on...." He stabbed the sword into the wall "the weight is all wrong too...it was perfectly balanced...now its heavy on the end..."

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:24 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stared at the sword, "What do you mean 'not the same sword'? Isn't that the same one you picked up?" she asked genuinely, thought it sounded more on the rude side, and she hated herself for it.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:25 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear read Silver's movements carefully. "What are you hiding? And wrong sword?"

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda