z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:37 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Welcome to The Carnivore the beginning of the roleplay will be based on Silver and Lilly so if you please dont post till after flashback is done

no op characters all character you add must be beatable
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver steps up to the stage grabbing the mike as he let the crowd choose the song he sing "Cmon then!louder!" he then spotted a woman sitting in the back as he smiled and turned around "got it...." he turns to the crowd as all signs point lauderdale starts playing "I hate this town, it's so washed up And all my friends don't give a fuck....They'll tell me that it's just bad luck When will I find where I fit in"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly peered up at the man on the stage, sensing something familiar about him. Her best friend, Carol, sat across from her, "I see someone's got a little crush on Mr. DJ," Carol teased, making Lilly smile.

"It's not like that," Lilly answered, glancing at Carol, then back at the man with white hair, "There's something about him..." she tapped her finger against her chin, tilting her head questioningly.

"Come on," Carol giggled, "You gotta find someone," which Lilly ignored.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

After the song finished Silver walked off the stage and sat by lilly and carol "ye look familiar...where have i seen you?"

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:41 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Carol giggled flirtatiously, what Lilly guessed was supposed to be teasing. "I was just thinking the same about you. It feels like I've seen you before," Lilly nodded, trying to find out what was so familiar about him. She tried to piece together every place she'd been recently, including that dreaded night in the alley... wait. No wonder that white hair looked so familiar. She gasped lightly, making Carol stare, "What's up, bestie," she said, poking Lilly in the arm, "Cat got your tongue."

Lilly shook her head, and scooted away a little, trying not to make it seem obvious.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:43 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver read the expression her face and looked at carol "lass...do ye mind leaving us for a little? i have some thing to...talk to her about kay?" he would smile at the giggly woman "please?"

8 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:17 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Carol smiled, a deep blush blooming across her cheeks, "I love a guy with an accent," she murmured, "But I'll leave you to it, then," then she turned and walked into the crowd.

Lilly turned toward him, trying not to seem afraid now that she was alone with that brutal man she'd witnessed in the alleyway. "So, um, what do you need?" she asked, stuttering.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:35 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver sat beside lilly "ye remember me dont ye? from the alley...." he looked at the ground "dont be scared please lass.....i was only hungry.....and ye are lucky i spared ye...." he looked around the room "ill leave town alright lassie?"

8 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stared, growing suspicious of the man who was caught being a cannibal. "Wh-why did you... eat him?" she said, trying to whisper, but her voice cracked.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:50 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He looked at her nervously ¨i-im not completely human.... i am what ye would call a hybrid.."he stood up ¨goodbye lass...sorry that ye had to see that"he started to walk away but stopped ¨i still cant figure out why i didnt eat you.....something about ye....something told me not to..¨

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:06 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded like she understood, but honestly, she didn't. Then, trying to be the naturally kind girl she was, she said, "Well, if you're not going to hurt me, I don't see a reason to be afraid. Why don't I order you a drink or something? Appreciation for... well... not eating me," she tried to smile, but it seemed too forced, so instead she merely shrugged.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled ¨sure lass....that will be fine" he sat back down and looked for the other woman "where is ye other friend?" he looked at lilly "by the way...i heard that ye friend said ye have a 'crush' on me...whats that mean?" silver looked back as a group of girls walked towards the table "excuse me miss? can i talk to you?" the leader said trying not to look at silver

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:27 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Oh well, that's Carol for ya. She believes I should be in a relationship by now. She doesn't understand that I'm not ready for that yet," Lilly turned to the girl, "Of course," she said, standing up, "What do you need?" she walked with the girls.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:45 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The leader smiled as she walked outside with lilly "ya know who that guy is right? That is Silver Erementaru...And he will be my boyfriend so..stay away...okay little gi-"the leader fell and silver could be seen standing over her

"Dont...touch...her....peasant..." he walked over her body and stood by lilly "i am never going to be ye mate...ever" he picked lilly up and crawled up a wall with his claws

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:51 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly wanted to scream at how high they were going. She couldn't deny being afraid for her life at what she had just witnessed. She was also afraid of how this 'Silver' guy would handle Carol.

But instead, she just dangled there in his arms, not wanting to move as they went higher and higher.
._.AmazingAeris._.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank