z

Young Writers Society

The Void Region

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:28 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would appear behind Kara "yes my lord" he would open the secret chambers with a secret magic spell no one else knows other than Kara "after you.." he would bow
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"SIlvey you have to get me a vile of dragons blood and the tail of a Hellhound the eyes of a shadow creatures and that it after that you can rest for the rest of the day
Spoiler! :
NONE OF YOU KNOW IM KARA
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:01 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver let a small laugh loose "sir i am resting everyday...no one has tried to kill you in years" he frowns "its kinda boring" he held up his hand as the ingredients Kara needed floated to his hand "also im always collecting on breaks"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla