z

Young Writers Society

The Void Region

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver made the ball of energy dissapear "very well" he stepped back as he moved his arm "ye are very lucky...for now"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Try killing me Silver,remember my defense.I don't know if you remember who this person is but I do.And I'm not scared of him." RedBear would punch Silver knocking him to the ground.Then he would punch him in the gut which caused him to cough blood.Then RedBear got right in front of his face with black eyes and a black like substance coming from them.Then he said in a gargle creepy voice. "If you dare try to challenge me I will end you and every sense of yours will know death." He then turned back to normal and backed up and looked at Ink. "So where is this creature and tell Silver not to interfere."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:15 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"As i said in the out skirts and be careful i can't have a corpse on my hands the creature can kill you in one hit its faster then you just if you die at least try to weaken it"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:20 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well I have the defense of a Gen 1 so I doubt it can 1 shot me.Keep this place safe for me." RedBear teleported away.About 30 minutes later he found the monster.He weakened it so it wouldn't break out again any time soon then he used his Jutsu,Void Seal on it and came back to Ink. "So I got it in my Void Seal Jutsu where do you want it?And yes I did weaken it."

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would stand "would ye like me to capture the beast my lord? i can easily seal it with shrodinger....." he smiled as he looked at red "also little cunt....dont challenge ye elders....or ye might get bitch slapped out of the kingdom"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Your a little late for the monster thing.And you think I'm scared of your slap?Not one bit,if my defense is 'up' then it wouldn't move my face an inch.And it might even break your hand." RedBear went back up to Ink. "So where do you want the monster Ink?I have it ready to be released where you desire."

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:02 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He would slam a time bomb into Redbear "Electrical storm of time?,my lord?" he smiled "i can always rip the creature out of the void" he would teleport Redbear to the dungeon for him to float till Silver set him free

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:12 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"The two of you stop Silver go to the castle and tell the butler to open my secret chambers Red you go do what ever it is you do i can move the beast myself nothing can stop me at full power haha"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:17 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver dissapeared "yes,my lord" he walked around the castle "open the kings secret chambers" he walked down to the dungeon and popped the time bubble that redbear was in "ye may leave"

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

But RedBear wasn't in the chamber he walked out from behind Ink. "So you knew I was still here." RedBear put his hand on his shoulder allowing him to open the void seal to allow the monster out. "So your showing who you truly are with that personality,'nothing can stop you at 100% power mwhaha.'"

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:50 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"it was just a chuckle now leave and do what you want your king has business to do"
Ink would then seal the Beast inside a amulet
Inside Ink's mind
"this will make a great artifact for my son"
Spoiler! :
none of you can read my mind so none of that bulls**t

Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear stood in front of Ink. "You haven't paid me.I'm running low on money and I could really use it."
Spoiler! :
RedBear can read anyone's minds but he wasn't reading yours at that moment

Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:20 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"sorry about that here"
Ink would give Redbear 2 iron
Spoiler! :
You can't read my mind and you don't know that i Kara

Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:23 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Welp thanks,not much for an immortal monster but then again it wasn't too much of a problem.See ya." RedBear teleported away and somewhere in the town.

Money:350 copper

Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:26 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Ink would then go to his castle and enter it
"Silver we need to go to the secret chambers now im makeing a gift for someone and i need my equipment down there"

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief