z

Young Writers Society

Never-ending Winter

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:59 am
Silverthefox2 says...

A Wind suddenly blows open your door,extinguishing the fire, your door way then is blocked by a hill of snow...you must venture out into the wild and find the source of this strange snowstorm.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:44 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Inside of Karas mind
"Well i guess Silvey is at it again and i'll show no mercy this world will end maybe i should kill the next person i see that will be fun but what can I say they can lead me to Silvey even if I can find him myself"
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:46 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
you cannot know it is me or it will destroy the entire rp you have to find me
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:50 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
It's winter the only god created for mainly winter was slver i won't tell them it's you ill edit the post for in my mind
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would stand "huh? this is not my doing.....who could it be?" he climbed out of his house slashing through the wall with one swift slash of his Draconian blade "Kara must be doing this" he walked over to a cloak and put it on then walked out the wall "here we go" he stepped into the snow sniffing the air then spotting a familiar woman "Wait is that?"

Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:09 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Heh well ill just kill any creture that crosses my path and try to end this winter"
Through mind link "Hey silvey you know something that girl could it be sky she was well revived in this world by you or me after it was created you have a nice time though and if i see another human ill kill it"

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality