Young Writers Society

Lights, Camera, Action!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I didn't even have a chance to react before Bobby was scaling down the drainpipe outside of Rosemary's place. Which was a very bad thing, considering that my body was still up in the room - and that Rosemary's was dead on the ground.

Thankfully, Bobby had left the window open.

"I'm sorry," I said, wrenching control back from Bobby, "but I need to take control for just a minute."

I didn't give Bobby a chance to argue. I didn't think we had the time to discuss the reasons. For all I knew, Rosemary's neighbor had a key that could get into the room. I hoped not - I had been smart enough to lock the door. But it was impossible to tell for sure, and I couldn't take the risk.

I climbed back into Rosemary's room with ease, landing on her floor with a soft, gentle thud that couldn't be heard from the outside. Not willing to risk Bobby falling over the moment I switched bodies, I sat down beside the chair I had plopped Rosemary's body into.

I touched Rosemary's leg.

A second later, I was back in her body. I got up - bringing Bobby with me - and put a hand over his mouth to prevent him from making any noise that could go against everything being normal.

"Everything's alright," I said, in what I hoped was a good imitation of how Rosemary normally talked. "I just have some distant family over. We...We weren't making too much noise, were we? I'm sorry - one of them is a little clumsy, and kept knocking into things..."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman