212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 am
View Likes
EverLight says...

The Way We Run
Brought to you by Everland productions!

Six Kids, One Destiny...
The world is built by Criminals, and it is all too clear that evil abounds in our universe, and the greatest form of evil lies inside the heart of man. That is why humanity fears itself. But the six children known as The Orphan Racers are blind to this fact. To them, the sun always shines. Indeed, life has treated them kindly, and they have everything a mortal could want-popularity, beauty, and parents that love them.
All of that changes when a mysterious Spy, takes them to a place called ''Honorland'' which is a grand place, full of futuristic skyscrapers, majestic valleys, super-heroes, and super-villains. To the Orphan Racers, it couldn't be more perfect...until they discover they are destined to become their own version of evil, and forever seek to destroy each other.
When three of them start to turn, the other three must find a way to save them before it's too late, which isn't easy when fallen super-heroes, super-villains, evil alternate versions of themselves, and a spy agency chase after them.
I'm winning at life!

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless