z

Young Writers Society

My Traitors, My Family

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:11 am
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Jasmine watched him leave, still crying. She had one this round, but she knew there was only one outcome, only one way for her to ultimately win. Jackston expected her to run from him. Fine. She would run, for now. First, she needed to get this bullet out of her leg, get her hands on some knives and a gun. She sat down and cried though. Her broken heart poured out of her eyes in the form of tears.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:43 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Yuliana had watched everything, glued to the spot. This was unbelievable! Jackson and Jasmine were so close before this had happened. What's gotten into them now? Why were they acting this way? As Jackson left, Yuliana shuddered and then saw Jasmine's sobbing face.

She ran towards her friend. "Jazz! Oh Jazzy," she embraced her and held her close to her chest as the teenager continued on sobbing. "This isn't only happening to you so please stay strong. We'll figure out what's gotten into them. I promise. And remember? If I make a promise, I keep it. Remember when I promised you a goat?" Yuliana smiled slightly at the memory.

Yuliana held Jasmine's chin and made her look into her eyes. "Now please, be the strong Jasmine I've known forever. I don't care if my family dies. They're trying to kill me anyways. And they've always hated me since the beginning." she shrugged.
*insert quirky signature here*

162 Reviews

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:08 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

"It's just that he's my twin!" Jasmine sobbed out, but she took deep, gulping breaths until she'd calm down. "I remember the goat. Where should we go?"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:40 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Yuliana smiled, and heaved her friend off the ground. She didn't know exactly where they would go, but she got an idea. When they were little, they had asked their parents to build them a treehouse in the middle of the woods. Yuliana and Jasmine both knew the woods like the back of their hand. Only the two of them knew about the treehouse, aside from their parents. “Hold on, let me get Jake real quick.”

She rushed into the house and sneakily tip-toed to the back of the house and coaxed her dog out of his pen and ushered him out quietly. She dashed back out to Jasmine. “Let’s go to the treehouse. We can go make a plan there. Our parents have forgotten about the treehouse, that’ll probably slow them down.” she grinned proudly at her idea, even in the situation they were in right now.

They both got up and weaved around the many people who were on the sidewalk and ran into the woods, the branches snatching at their clothes. Once they had gotten deep enough, Yuliana said, “We have extra clothes in the house too. You can change there.” She gestured at Jasmine’s torn shirt.

162 Reviews

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Jasmine laughed, she couldn't help it. Yuliana could always do that to her.
"I think I have some knives in there as well as some food." Jasmine was starving.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:56 pm
Lib says...

"Great," Yuliana grinned at Jasmine. "Now look for a big oak tree..." she looked up and scanned the trees.

162 Reviews

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:18 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Jasmine spotted it and ran over. "Come on!"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:48 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Yuliana raced towards it and climbed the secret ladder that blended in very well with the tree's bark. She followed Jasmine into the little tree house that was big enough just to fit the two of them comfortably.

The trunk that they had stored with their necessities was in the corner, and Yuliana opened it, taking out some dark clothes for herself - she had a bright yellow dress on at the moment.

"Here, is this good for you?" Yuliana asked, giving her friend a dark camouflage shirt. "You take out the knives and other stuff, I'll change in the other corner real quick."

162 Reviews

Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:20 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Jasmine nodded and started pulling out the knives, putting them on her belt and the pistol. She loaded it, put on the safety and put it into the holster on her waist. The second one went into the leg holster. She changed her shirt and waited for Yuliana to finish. She peeked out the window to make sure that the dog was still waiting at the ladder.
"If we are going to stay here, we should figure out a way to get Jake up here." She said.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:47 pm
View Likes
EverLight says...

Jackston walked away from the white house, ignoring the intense agony that shot up his leg. The pain in his heart ached worse then anything physical. He was a coward. He could never kill his sister. Not with his wretched gun. He needed a new plan, a new method. And one way or another his sister would die.
I'm winning at life!

162 Reviews

Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:12 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Jasmine knew Jackston would not stop until he killed her. She couldn't get over the tiny hope that maybe, just maybe she could convince him to come over to her and Yuliana's side. Get him to see reason.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:40 pm
Lib says...

"No, no." Yuliana sighed, "He's guarding." She was done changing. Before slipping on her combat boots, she had tucked a swiss knife safely in her sock. Quickly loading a gun, she slipped it onto the belt of her black pants. Thinking again, she grabbed a backpack, throwing in a small case of bullets, another swiss knife, a first aid kit, and two small blankets.

She zipped it carefully, putting a lock on it. "Anything I'm forgetting?" She asked Jasmine.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:23 am
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
*nudge*

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems