Young Writers Society

Then They Met Again

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Alright, this RP had started in here. but now, I shall switch it here! Alright, this is how it went so far in there.

Everyone's welcome to join! :) Have fun!

SUDDENLY, the atmosphere changed and they were in a big city. Jade was walking down a busy shopping street.

Phoenix glared at the seller. "How could this fish be worth two coconuts?" She through her hands into the air. "I'll find something else." She put her hands into the pockets of her jeans and began to walk off. She was having a bad day.

The seller watched her walk away, a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh my god, Katie, look!" Liberty squealed, tugging at her best friends' sleeve.

Katie looked, "Oh god, it's the devils."

"No!" Liberty hissed at the dog who was about to bite her. "And no to you too, Kat. We made a truce," she said proudly. She looked at Phoenix and then at Jade. They were both on opposite sides of the Belgium road.

"Jade! Phoe!" she called out, waving her arms around.

Jade jumped and looked up, seeing Katie and Libby. She waved and walked over, not noticing Phoe yet.

"Hey! It's been 5 years!"

Phoenix sighed, as she walked up to a little girl waiting by a bag of shopping. She reached a hand out and Phoenix took it in one of her own, with the shopping bag in the other. They both quietly began to walk done to street.

Jade said to Libby, "How's life?"

Jade waved over her friend who was shopping with her.

Phoenix sighs as she walks through the market, she walked past Jade and Libby but doesn't even see them there.

"Phoe!" Liberty screamed, "You literally just freaking passed us! Come over her, knucklehead!" she yelled, running over to her and using her knuckle to shake her hair.

"Girlie, it's been a whole five years!" Liberty shrieked. "And coincidently, we all end up here!" she said, pointing at Jade. Liberty waved her over.

Phoenix turned to face the much older Liberty. "Oh hi Lib. Long time huh?"

The little girl next to Phoenix clung to her hand for dear life as she looks at Liberty.

"Who's that?" Liberty asked, pointing at the little girl.

Jade smiled at Phoe, for she didn't want to be set on fire. She and her friend, Kylie watch, slightly bemused.

Phoenix smiled down at the little girl who now was hiding behind her legs, her large eyes bearing out from behind them.

"Oh this is Susan. My daughter." Phoenix looked up at Jade and Libby.

"God, who's the father?" Liberty asked, shocked. She looked at how pretty Susan looked. She looked just like Phoe. Liberty had a cute son - Blake - but he was back home with his handsome father - Nicholas.

Phoenix laughed, "Oh you haven't met him, his name is Richard." She rolls her eyes. "Sadly Susan is a Daddy's girl. How about you, anything new going on?"

"Not really. I got married and a few weeks later, my mom got cancer and she passed away." Liberty sighed, looking down at her hands, tears brimming her eyes.

"Romeo is back in the stables at home. Then I got pregnant and had Blake. He's three right now." Liberty looked up and plastered a smile on her face. "You and Jade should come over right now for tea."

"Nice to meet you, Susan. "Jade laughed. "Don't you have a husband, libby?"

"Yeah, he's Nicholas," Liberty said, grinning, "He's a sweetheart."

"I'm really sorry about your friend Lib." Phoenix's face feel. "I would gladly come to tea though." She said brightening up. "And meat this charming husband of yours." She winked.

"Alright, let's go, then guys! What are we waiting for?" Liberty said, dragging them all along to her Jeep that was parked a little far.

"Me too," Jade said, inviting herself and waving her hand wildly.

"We should all get together for tea and bring our family tomorrow!"

"Okay then. Tomorrow it is. I'll tell Nich." Liberty said, letting go of them. Then she glared at Phoe, "He's mine. Not yours."
*insert quirky signature here*

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade laughed at the two and made a mental note not to forget and to find someone to bring. "Where should we meet?" Jade asked.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:11 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix scoffed, "I wounldn't even dream of taking away your sweetheart." She stuck out her tung. "How about we meet at Lib's place?"
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:27 pm
Lib says...

Liberty rolled eyes playfully at Phoe. "Fine with me." she said, shrugging.

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:31 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade giggled at her friends' antics. "I'll see you two tomorrow, I'm meeting a friend at the cafe now. Bye!" Jade waved and skipped off.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 pm
Lib says...

Liberty waved and left to get into her Jeep and drive home.

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:28 pm
LadyBug says...

"What happened to Katie?' Jade called behind her as Libby drove away. "I think you forgot her!"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 pm
Lib says...

Liberty looked back at Jade calling out to her. She turned her car and went to her. She stopped and saw Katie panting behind Jade. She flinched, "Whoops. Sorry, Kat."

Katie shook her head and dragged herself into the car. "Let's go."
Last edited by Lib on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:31 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix laughed as she watched pore Katoe run after Liberty. "See you guys tomorrow!"
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:25 pm
Lib says...

"Bye!" Katie waved back from the rearview mirror. "Augh, Blake is gonna kill us."

"Well, duh." Liberty said, turning to the left. "He said he wanted us to come to play Avengers or whatever at four. It's five now."

Katie screamed which made Liberty veer off the road. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?" Liberty shouted.

"Sorry." Katie whispered. "Blake is gonna annoy me for the rest of the day and I don't want that happening."

"You know I can kick you out of my house and car right now, right?" Liberty asked. Katie nodded, "Then shut up and I won't." Katie nodded again. They drove away all the way across town and went home to their humongous mansion greeted by the whining Blake.

232 Reviews

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm
LadyBug says...

Jade was at home, eating cookies and working. She lived in a sky-high apartment and was rich from singing! She had many adoring fans.

She had baked cookies and brownies to take to the tea party.

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix walked home with Susan, a small smile on her face, she looked forward to tomorrow.
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 pm
LadyBug says...

A few years later, Jade realized they had all forgotten and it was ages ago....

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 pm
Lib says...

"Nicholas, please, can you look after Blake?" Liberty asked. "Just for a few hours. Me and Kat are going shopping."

Nicholas was scribbling notes in his notebook for the next building they were making. He looked up at his blue eyed wife. "Sugar, I love you, but I can't. Me and the team are trying to figure out some important financial stuff."

Liberty pouted. Then sighed. "Fine."

Green eyed Nicholas smiled gratefully at her. "Have fun."

Liberty planted a kiss on his cheek, left the room and dressed Blake. "Let's go, now, sweetie."

"Okay, mummy." Blake said in his soft voice. Liberty took a hold of his hand and walked out of their mansion to meet Katie outside of their house. They greeted one another, got into Katie's car and zoomed off to the mall.

616 Reviews

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:49 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix unlocked the door to her house she opened it and Susan quickly ran inside calling out for her father. Closing the door behind her Phoenix walked into the kitchen where she began to put the shopping away.
Who new she would run into those two today, what were the chances.
"Then we met some strange lady's and Mommy began to talk with them!" Phoenix could here Susan talking to her father in the other room.
"That's nice!" Richard let out a laugh. "Well why don't you go play and I'll go talk with Mommy?"
"OKAY!!" Susan yelled and ran of to her room.
"So I'm guessing it was those two?" Richard asked when he walked into the kitchen leaning against the wall.
Phoenix nodded, "Yes it was." She turned to him and gave him a smile, "Oh Libby invited me and the others to her house tomorrow for tea."
Richard razed an eyebrow. "Are you going?"
Nodding again Phoenix began to walk out the door. "Oh and you have to come to." With that she kissed him on the cheek and walked out the room, leaving him standing their shocked.

Spoiler! :
I can't believe we forgot about this!
Stay Creative!

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp