Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie sighed, tears pricking her eyes. "So much has been going on. I can't handle some crazy world's portal in ours now!" she yelled, getting up. The sudden noise attracted Jason and he came running.

"Liv?" he walked into the living cautiously.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:22 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna quickly looked towards Jason, not sure what to do, had he heard them talking?
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:31 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
You called Levi "Lex" on the last page, @Liberty. :P

"She's alright," Levi reassured Jason, a calm, collected tone to his voice - it was the tone that he always used with his classmates when he didn't want them to ask too many questions. "She just got excited about a story Luna was telling her."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:39 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Oh gosh, sorry! It was 'cause Lex is in Superlunary and I usually get confused. Sooooorrrryyy. I didn't double check this time...

"Easy to lie, huh?" Livvie muttered under her breath. Then louder, "Yeah. She met a... Griffon." she gulped. Jason raised an eyebrow and cocked his head.

"Uh... Okay?" Jason replied. "Magic is fake though, so how?"

"Jay, please not right now. Please." Livvie begged, her eyes pleading. Jason rolled his eyes. "I wanna talk to you when your guests leave." he spat out 'guests' as if the word was contagious.

"I think they might be staying the night until they find their homes?" she replied, looking at the group for an answer. Jason sighed, running his hand through his hair and he held up his hands as if surrendering.

"Okay." And he left once again.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:46 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
It's okay! It happens to the best of us.

"Someone's rude," he muttered, a brief slip in character. He knew he shouldn't have said something like that if he wanted to keep up appearances, but Jason was beginning to get on his nerves.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:49 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna huffed, "if her hates us he should just say so! But if her doesn't why doesn't he interact?" She looked towards Livvie, "Thanks for the fake story, though I think he might ask questions about it later."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:52 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"It was mostly Levi, but your welcome anyways." she sighed. "Jason's a fighter. Like a literal one. I've been trying to control him and I've been trying to make him stop being do ferocious and rude."

"It was working until you guys came in." she explained. "He's very picky with the type of people he meets. And he's pretty over protective about his friends - like me."

She shrugged then wandered into the kitchen. "I'll get some sandwiches."

616 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:17 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna frowned to herself when she got an idea, jumping up she ran into the kitchen after Livvie. Leaning against the side she quickly asked, "So why doesn't he believe in magic, because it's very much real?" She arched an eyebrow waiting for Livvia's response.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:14 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie shrugged. "Ever since his sister - who believed in magic - died, he's just not been... Magicish, ya know?" she opened the fridge. "Ham or cheese? Or both? And white bread or whole wheat bread?"

She took out the breads, the ham, and cheese and placed them on the counter top.

616 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:19 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna's face fell. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that." She then shook her head at Livvie's question. "Oh I'm not that hungry, I'll go without, thanks."
Thinking for a while she then asked. "Do you want him to believe in Magic?"
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:10 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie shrugged. "Well I obviously wany him to. But if I show it to him, he'll just make up some lame scientific excuse!" she threw her hands in the air. "I've just given up on him, ya know? He's still my best friend though."

She sat on the bar stool and sighed. Then she called out to the others. "Anyone want a sandwich?"

616 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:17 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna tapped her chin. "AH!! I got it!" Sitting down on one of the stools she folded her hands over her chest. "Okay so I have an idea that might change his mind, so just hear me out. You want him to believe in Magic, so I have the very things to change his mind about it, something he can't get all scientific about, all we need to do is get him into the woods." Luna eyes Livvie, "Do you think that is possible?
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:57 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I'd like a sandwich," Levi said, getting to his feet. "Cheese and white bread would be good."

He barely cast a glance in Luna's direction, not wanting to betray his own belief in magic. It wasn't just a belief - it was very much a thing that impacted his life as it coursed through his veins.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:33 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Sure thing." Livvie said, preparing a sandwich for Levi. She quickly made it and handed it over to him in a plate. She looked at Luna. "He doesn't like the woods because that's where his sister was taken from him. He feels guilty whenever he nears the place. But a little bit of bribery might do the trick." she winked.

616 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:38 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna smiled. "Perfect. Because if this works I'm sure you too can become close friends again!" Clapping her hands together she got off the stool and turned to Livvie. "Well we should get to the bribing."
Stay Creative!

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues