Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:59 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Bolting up right in her bed, Livvie stared in horror at the recorder that had somehiw ended up at the front of the door. She creeped out of her comfort and crept towards the door. She picked up the recorder, opened the door and scowled at who she saw on the other side.

"Well well. Sherlock one and Sherlock two have figured it out, I see." she glared.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"What is the meaning of this!?" Luna barked, her rage getting the better of her. She balled her fists up at her sides, her head was telling her to hit Livvie to the moon and back, but deep inside she contained herself...as much as she could anyway.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:20 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Who the hell told you to not tell me the truth?" Livvie shot back, shoving past Levi to be face to face with Luna.

"Who the hell said you weren't supposed to be truthful to me like the rest of the world! Who the hell told you to be like the rest of the people who have broken my trust?" she questioned.

Her blood was boiling by now. She turned on her heel to look at Levi. "And you. Mr Faker, I thought I could trust you. But nope. I can't trust a single stupid soul on this world."

"And I put the recorder there so I would now what's going on in my house." she huffed, crossing her arms.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He moved so he was in between two bickering girls.

Even if Livvie had already been looking at him, he wanted to prevent Luna from lashing out - she had just told him that her emotions could dictate her abilities, and he didn't want to see either one of them get hurt.

"I'm sorry for lying in the first place," he said, "but you're the one who betrayed our trust now, Livvie. I told you the truth. I listened to what you had to say, and I apologized for what I had done."

He pointed at the recorder in Livvie's hand.

"But that's just as bad as me lying to you." He looked her over. "If I didn't know that you were just hurt and scared of being lied to again, I'd think you were working with the people who killed me."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:49 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie's lower lip quivered. Her shoulders slumped. "Wow." she croaked out.

She walked back into her room and slammed the door. "I wish I never met both of you!" she yelled through the closed door. She didn't sit on her bed. She didn't thrash around like she would've done. She didn't cry. Instead, she stared at the door, hoping her mother would open the door and give her a hug and make her cookies.

Broken trust, broken trust, broken trust, again and again, broken trust. were the only words going through her head.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He let his anger bubble for a moment.

And then he took a deep breath and reminded himself that he had to be the adult here. He had barely been an adult - he had died at nineteen years old and was only sixteen years into this life. But Luna and Livvie were just kids compared to him, and he was starting to get a bit of deja vu. If he thought hard enough on it, he could see them like Juniper during some of their worst arguments.

He turned back to Luna.

"Before we go talk to Livvie again," he said, "we need to make sure you're feeling calm. Have you ever tried breathing exercises?"

He made a strand of darkness appear and wrap around his hand - it was mainly to distract Luna from the flood of emotions.

"My mom's side of the family all has some kind of magic," he continued. "But magic can be unpredictable - it's tied to your emotions. I'm not always the best at it, but kids are usually taught how to deal with their emotions from early on. Anger's especially important to take care of, since it can have some of the more disastrous reactions."

He gave her a smile.

"Breathing exercises usually help me the most," he said, "but there's other ways, too. Physically punching something helps, and talking about it can be just as good. What sounds the best to you?"
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:49 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna watched Livvie storm into her room from over Levi's shoulder.
There was a very good reason why she didn't tell her the truth, but she guessed it was to late now to tell her why.

She looked towards Levi, as he began to explain some things to her.
"Well I have tried breathing before but I ended blowing things up, and I don't want that." She tapped her finger on her chin as she began to think, "In my word I used to spar with my friend, I used to get all my anger out on him. The poor guy. But I just need to control my emotions at the moment and that I can do, I am going home tomorrow to show Jason Magic so I'll be able to get all it out then."
She let out a long sigh. "It's fine Levi I can control myself from a while. I'll let you no when things are getting out of hand."
She gave him a small smile, she really felt grateful to him helping, but she also didn't want him to get hurt.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Okay," he said. He looked her over again, trying to figure out what he should comment on next: the name she used, or the worry she didn't outright address.

He settled with the second one.

"Even though I've died before, don't worry about me getting hurt," he reassured her. "I'm not trying to brag, but I am more powerful than I look."

He gave her a little smile of his own

"And you can call me Kartiel right now," he said. "We're not out in public, and that's my first name - it's the one I'll always like more."
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:46 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna gave him a small nod, "I no you wont get hurt by anyone else, it's me hurting you I'm worried about." She clapped her hands together trying to distract him from what she just said, "Anyway I want to talk to Livvie now, I want to no why she is being the way she is?"

Luna walked up to the closed door and softly knocked on it, her emotions now under control...for now. "Livvie open the door." She called out gently.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He joined her at the door.

"We just want to talk," he added.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:03 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie clenched her fists. She wanted to snap at them, scream at them, ask them why everyone had to break her trust, why this happened to her. Why not anyone else? But she didn't snap at them. She didn't scream. She didn't say a word.

She just opened the door and looked down at their feet.

616 Reviews

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:22 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna placed her hands on Livvie's shoulders and gave her a small smile, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth, but there is a very good reason why. Besides I don't want you getting hurt."

Luna new she was the eldest of the girls so she had to be the grown up one, but it was also that she felt like a big sister to Livvie and she had this feeling come over her to protect her from any harm and show her the love she so wants.

"Can you forgive me?" She asks giving Livvie's shoulders a light squeeze.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:32 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie shrugged off Luna's hand, looking at her dead in the eye. "I don't think I want to." she said sharply.

She sighed then took a step back. "Too many people have broken my trust. Broken me. I don't think I'm going to let you two break me or my trust." she managed to croak out.

It was hard to talk. Livvie didn't know if she could trust them anymore. She didn't know if they were like other people. She didn't know if they should even stay in her house. She was confused. And she felt weak and small.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Then don't," he said.

He knew he should be arguing for her forgiveness - that was how conversations like this were supposed to go. But he knew he would be a hypocrite if he said she should trust them right off the bat. He couldn't ask her to trust him if he hadn't even been able to trust his own sister after being betrayed.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:10 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna took a step back, she was sad her attempt at making up with her didn't work, but she understood why she was mad. "Okay then." She folded her arms around her, she new telling Levi about her powers was a bad idea, it always ends with someone getting hurt.
She leaned her body against the wall across from Livvie's room, her eyes looked down at her feet, as she tried to control the emotion that was coming over her in large waves.
Stay Creative!

No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates