Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:31 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel did want a chance to fly on a dragon again, but he was starting to realize that Jason was even more stubborn than he had initially assumed.

He took a step forward.

"I can teleport you," he offered.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas huffed. "I'm not a Grandpa." Walking towards Shadow he hoisted himself up onto the saddle, "If you want to fly with me then come on." he said his grumpy mood lifting.

Shadow opened his wings getting ready to take off if needed.

Luna shook her head at Kartiel, "I'm afraid you can't do that, you can only get there either on foot, or if you fly. There is a dome of some sort of power that stops you from teleporting."

"Luna there is only space on Shadow for two more people." Thomas pointed out.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"...What if I teleport outside of the dome?" he asked. "And walk inside on foot?"

He was more fond of flying on a dragon than teleporting, but he also didn't like things that limited his powers - magical barrier domes included.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:12 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shook her head at Kartiel. "There is know need. Besides who in their righter mind pass up the opportunity to fly on a dragon." She put her hands on her hips letting out a high pitched whistle.

Shadow shook his head as he waited for Livvie and Jason to get on his back. "Well are you mutts coming or not?"

"Now Shadow that is know way to talk to our humans." A gentle voice spoke from above. Slowly the black dragoness flew to the ground and landed next to Luna. "You called." She said her purple eyes landing on Livvie, Jason and Kartiel.

Luna nodded. "Yeah I did, can you help take us to the Nest Ebony?" She asked.

Ebony nodded her head, her midnight scales shining in the midday sun. She lowered herself to the ground allowing Luna to climb on.

"You coming." Luna asked Kartiel as she reached out her hand to help him up, as she did she looked over at Jason. "You should feel really safe with Thomas, his the better flyer out of the both of us, you kind of have to be being that his being flying since the age five."

Spoiler! :
Sorry that was a little long, but I wanted to move things along. Anyway I have a question for you guys, I wanted to know if you two would like to have some dragons to play, and if your characters would like to have one of their own? Just asking.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:30 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Kartiel needs a baby dragon.

I'll admit I didn't even think of him being connected to dragons in any way until this roleplay happened, but now I have an incredibly strong urge to see him bond with a very little dragon that would totally be chill leaving with him at the end of this. I'd love to write for the little guy if you're okay with that. :)

Kartiel gladly took the offered hand, happy that he was finally riding on the back of a dragon again - it had been too long since he last had the experience.

He climbed onto Ebony's back.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Oh I'm fine this that, besides I did asks if you would like a dragon. :D So when they get to the nest I'll try and bring in a baby dragon for you! @Liberty it's your turn to go.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:53 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Guys, you know Jason. He'd never want a dragon, and he'd never want his so called best friend having a dragon either. xD Also, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long!! Sorry!

Jason stared at Ebony. He didn't want to say anything. She looked calm and her purple eyes were beautiful. He silently awed over her scales, but soon, Livvie skipped over to Thomas and climbed Shadow, with great effort.

Jason shook his thoughts away and glanced at Livvie. "Wait for me!" he ran towards Shadow, and without thinking, hopped on.

Livvie grinned at him but Jason didn't look her way, he instead glared down at Kartiel. "It's all your fault." then he looked up at Luna. "Yours too."
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:08 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas had to hold in a laugh at the scowl that came across Luna's face, and that he had seen the way Jason had looked at Ebony. "Well it doesn't matter now does it?" He asked as Shadow spread his wings ready to jump off the cliff and fly off towards the mountain.

Luna just helped Kartiel climb onto Ebony's back, making sure he was on safe, she told Ebony they could fly towards the mountains.

Both dragons nodded their heads and dived off the cliff, fanning their wings out so they could glide on the air.

Spoiler! :
That's fine Liby, you were busy. And I thought Jason wouldn't want a dragon, but I was going to ask anyway, being that I have a few characters. XD
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:18 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The moment Ebony dived off of the cliff, a smile began to spread across Kartiel's face.

"I forgot how amazing flying on a dragon felt," he said, not quiet sure if he was talking to himself or Luna. The wind in his hair felt wonderful, and the sights were beautiful.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:00 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna laughed when she looked behind her. "Glad your enjoying yourself."

Ebony seeing Kartiel relax in the cool breeze let out a roar as she dived down to the ground, folding her wings in at her sides, when the ground was close enough for her to touch she shot her wings out again gliding over the crystal waters of a large lake.

"Show off!" Shadow growled from behind her, his wings beating against the air to catch up with the grinning dragoness.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:24 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Live laughed at Shadow and awed at Ebony's fantastical swoop Ebony had made. "Look at her go!" she grinned.

Behind her, Jason was clutching her waist tightly, and breathing heavily. Livvie winced as she remembered... Jason was afraid of heights. "It's fine, Jay. You're okay!"

"How much longer?" he squeaked.

616 Reviews

Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:20 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas looked behind him at Jason, the poor boys face had gone ghastly white. "Not much longer now." He said, reaching done ha patted Shadows neck, "Can you bring us closer to the ground?"

Slowly Shadow descended to the ground until he was just merely flying above it.

Thomas looked at Jason again. "Better?"
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:51 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason muttered something that no one could hear. The color in his face had come back a tad but not completely. Livvie squeezed his hand reassuringly. "He's fine, Thomas." she smiled.
Last edited by Lib on Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

616 Reviews

Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:39 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas let out a sigh, "Good. Just a little bit longer and we will be there. "Oh you might want to hold onto Shadows spikes for this next bit, we will be going up that mountain there." Thomas pointed towards a mountain that has dragons flying around it.

Ebony was already making her way up the mountain side, her large wings beating against the air.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:46 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel didn't have much left to say about flying on the back of a dragon - he was just happy to be doing it again. It made him think of a time before all of this. Back when his first father had still been alive, and back when he hadn't known about the animosity between his family and the gods.

But then his mind shifted, and all he could think about was how badly he needed to get Juniper on a dragon sometime.
mage

queer and here.

Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass