Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:54 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie screamed, "Oh my gosh, dude, you could have at least... Done something for me not to jump out of my skin! I'm being so rude. Oh no. Do you think I'm rude now? Oh my. I'm such a horrible person. I should have just said hi. But you did scare me. Almost to death. I could've gotten a heart attack. But I didn't get one. So I am being rude. I'm so rude!" Livvie rambled. "Um, hi." she waved back.

"You probably think I'm crazy. Sorry." she pouted, then she looked at Luna, "This is Luna and I'm Livvie!"
*insert quirky signature here*

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:33 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Spoiler! :

OC NAME: Charlotte Heath
Nicknames: Likes to be called Lottie.
Looks: Long red hair, amber eyes, wears a short green dress, had a sword on her back, she's very short but thin.
Personality: power hungry, smart, artistic, and loud.
Background: Was born to a rich family and is technically a princess. But one day she ran away and now she's here.

Lottie noticed a group of people and walked over, waving. "What are you doing here?" she asked in her high, soft voice. This place was usually deserted so her suspicions were raised.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:46 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I'm just enjoying the scenery," he replied with a shrug. Without knowing where he was, he couldn't give a better answer - he just needed to play it off as wanting to be vague and mysterious. "It's a very nice day out, isn't it?"

Spoiler! :
I can't tell if Lottie was picked because of her name or not, but I'm definitely down for the L Gang forming. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

232 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Spoiler! :
It was accidental XD she's my go-to OC. L gang it is lol

Lottie rolled her eyes and gave the boy a smile. She looked towards the others, waiting to hear their excuses.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:42 am
View Likes
Lib says...

"Don't look at me like that! I don't know how I even came here! Someone up in the heavens just said my name and - poof - I am here." Livvie giggled and bowed. "I'm Livvie by the way!"

Spoiler! :
I love the L thing!

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:26 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna turned to see the new comer. This day was just getting crazier and crazier. Who are these people? And were did they come from?

Luna sighed. "I don't know about you guys, but I live here in the woods, well not really inside the woods but close enough that I walk along this path everyday."
Her eyes narrowed. "My names Luna by the way."

Spoiler! :
I'm love the L too
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:16 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie smiled, "I wanna listen to all of you guys' stories while we walk back into town with Luna." she said, "If you're fine with sharing it, that is."

She looked back at Luna, "Mind leading the way?"

616 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shrugged, "I don't see way not." She slowly began to walk again. "But I would like to hear your story."
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:58 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

"Can I come with you?" Lottie asked. "I need to go to town too." she gave nobody any information on herself, she didn't completely trust them.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Can I come, too?" he asked. Finding a town was better than outright asking the three where he was - he could probably find a map, or find some kind of context clues to point him in the right direction.

He turned to the only unnamed girl. "What's your name, by the way?" he asked, giving a smile that just barely reached his currently green eyes. "I don't think you've mentioned it yet - mine's Levi, if you were wondering."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:24 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Ooh, we're all like the L people! Can we be a gang?" Livvie squealed, "That'd be so cool!" Livvie's brown eyes were shining like the sun that had reached it's zenith.

616 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:48 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna turned to face Levi and nodded. "Sure you can come along. This day isn't going according to plan anyway." She then looked over at Livvie and frowned. "And if we do become a gang, what would we do? It's not like you can fight crime, aren't you a little young for that sort of thing?"
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:54 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie looked offended, "I'm sixteen," she said, "well, I'm going to be tomorrow." Livvie grinned.

"I'M GOING TO BE SIXTEEN!" she started laughing like an idiot. She stopped, "I act like a two year old, though, don't I?"

616 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:27 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shook her head, "No, you just have very unique personality that's all... anyway so you are old enough for crime, so if we do become a gang what would we do." Luna asked frowning.
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:05 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

"I'm Lottie," Lottie said to Levi. "A gang?" she turned to Luna, looking bemused.

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6