Simonsn338 says...

Mercury pouted and licked Sasha’s hand “heyyyy”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon May 13, 2019 6:26 pm
Lib says...

"Eww." Sasha said, laughing. She spotted a boy around Dilan's age come up to him and curse at him. Dilan cursed back but stayed patient unlike Random Guy. Random Guy punched Dilan in the stomach which probably hurt because Dilan threw a punch at his face.

"Dilan!" Sasha exclaimed. They weren't close to the jewelry shop so that was a relief. She went to the other boy and shoved him away. She pulled at Dilan, telling him to stop.

To Dilan's surprise, the other guy hit Sasha in the face. Sasha hit the ground with a thud. Sasha got back up and ran to Dilan.

"Dilan stop!" She cried. "Please!"

He didn't. They kept on fighting and all Sasha could do was stare at them in horror. There was a whole crowd by now.

It was like a match.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Wed May 15, 2019 3:14 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned when the boy had walked up to Dilan cursing him out. She walked over seeing Sasha get punched , she frowned and threw a punch his way. She it his jaw and glared at him “look here mister big dude or whatever your name is , you don’t mess with my friends. Especially when you go and hit them. You punched a good friend of mine and a girl who I consider my sister. You don’t hurt my friends and family you do it again your dead mister” she said and glared at him growing a rose and wrapping it around him with the thorn filled stem.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Lib says...

Dilan kicked the boy in the shins which sent him toppling on the ground like an idiot.

"What are all of you doing here!?" Dilan yelled at the crowd. "Mind your own business!" He scowled. Everyone scurried off in different directions. He tossed a thankful look to Mercury for helping and his eyes softened when he saw Sasha on the ground.

"Sasha, oh no..." He saw the blood dripping from the corner of her mouth. He touched it to see if it was really bad. Sasha moaned and told him to stop. Tried to. She couldn't even talk properly.

Wed May 15, 2019 3:42 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned and shoo’d the crowd off “nothing to see here people , mind your own business not ours keep out of our business” she shouted at the people and walked over to Sasha. “Dilan we need to get her somewhere we can just sit and check her face along with you . You got hit too so I’m checking both of y’all” she said looking between the two of them.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 pm
Lib says...

Dilan nodded. He picked up Sasha and carried her to where Mercury would direct them. "Where are we going?" He asked.

Wed May 15, 2019 4:12 pm
Simonsn338 says...

“Let’s go somewhere there is enough light so I can check the wounds” she said thoughtfully
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 pm
Lib says...

"Lead the way." Dilan said. He heard Sasha softly snoring in his hands. He smiled down at her, but winced, because it hurt from when the boy punched him.

Wed May 15, 2019 4:57 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She led them to a small place where she could look at them and motioned him to put her down or sit himself.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Lib says...

He lay her down gently on the ground and awakened her. "Sasha, wake up." He whispered nudging her. "Doctor Mercury is going to check your injuries." He tried making the tense mood a bit lighter. Sasha's eyes fluttered open.

"Huh?" She looked around. Then, noticing Mercury and Dilan staring at her, she got even more confused. A few seconds later, it all came rushing back to her.

Wed May 15, 2019 5:06 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled “how you feeling sash? The boy got you pretty good , I’m going to check you then I’ll get to Dilan. First let’s see your face” she said and started looking at Sasha’s face carefully. Examining it quietly making notes about the injury.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 15, 2019 6:09 pm
Lib says...

"Oww! Ow! Ouchie!" Sasha exclaimed. It was hurting so bad! Muscles that she didn't know existed were hurting. She didn't know she was hurt that bad.

Dilan stroked her hand as 'Doctor' Mercury took notes. "You always carry that notepad?" Dilan asked, noticing that he had seen that notepad with Mercury.

Wed May 15, 2019 6:14 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She nods at Dilan question “yep , usually for plant notes and if something like this happens I use it” she said and smiled at the two still examining Sasha’s face carefully
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 17, 2019 6:42 pm
Lib says...

"Interesting." Dilan smiled as Sasha squeezed his hand and winced because of how much her head was aching. He rubbed her back, "It's gonna be be fine. Mercury will help you." He whispered.

"It hurts though -" Sasha paused, seeing a shadow behind Dilan. And before she knew it, Dilan was knocked out and the same boy who was wrestling with him, ran away.

Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury nods slightly “yes” she said softly looking around them quickly not seeing the guy hit Dilan. When she turned around she glanced around not having seen Dilan where he was and looked at Sasha “where.... what happed?” She said catching sight of dilan
Love is love

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena