z

Young Writers Society

Colors

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon May 13, 2019 4:01 pm
Lib says...

Sasha hid a wide smile as her friend put in a flower in her hair. She whispered a thanks and started eating her pancakes.

"Mm, these are good, Mrs Keith!" Sasha complimented once she had finished eating. Dilan was done too. She nudged him, reminding him that they were supposed to go to the library and roam around the marketplace. He nodded.

"Have some of the milkshake." Mr Keith smiled. Sasha shook her head, "I'll just have water." She grabbed an empty glass and poured in the water from the water jug. She put it down when she was finished and looked towards Mercury to see if she was done.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled after putting the flowers in their hair. She sat at the table not eating after having had all the energy drained she frowned and sighed. She nodded once she saw the reminder from Sasha and got up.

Rose smiled as she ate her food
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 4:55 pm
Lib says...

"Would you like to have some milkshake after you're done, Mercury, dear?" Mr Keith said.

Mon May 13, 2019 4:57 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury shook her head “no thank you sir , but if I may would you like the pancakes I’m not hungry at the moment” she said
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 5:05 pm
Lib says...

Mr Keith grinned. "Alright!" When he leaned over to take the plate, Dilan coughed, which made Mr Keith stop in his tracks. He leaned back into his chair and glared at Dilan.

"We'll be off now." Dilan said. He got up and got his jacket; a black leather one. He shrugged it on and left. Sasha followed, slipping on her sandals that she had bought the day before.

Mon May 13, 2019 5:07 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury gave them to the eager man and smiled “there ya go sir” she said and got her black vans on quickly walking over to the other two teens and smiled. “Let’s go guys , let’s explore and check the library” she mumbled quietly to the two
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 5:19 pm
Lib says...

"Dilan, you go ahead. I need to talk to Mercury." She looked at Dilan, pleadingly. He nodded and he walked a couple of feet in front of them; out of ear shot.

Mon May 13, 2019 5:22 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury looked at Sasha “what’s up sash , what you need to talk about? She asked
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Lib says...

"I-it's about... Um, Dilan." Sasha mumbled as a little girl skipped past them.

Mon May 13, 2019 5:37 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She smirked “m’kays what about him sash”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 5:41 pm
Lib says...

"I-I..." She trailed off. She kicked a pebble that was in her way. "I think I like Dilan, but I don't think he likes me and I really want him to know that I like him but I'm not ready yet and I'm really scared to because maybe it'll sound weird probably because he doesn't like me back but I don't think I should like him, because he's younger than me, two years I think but I don't think I can ever take him out of my mind." She said in one breath then paused to take a breath. "Mercury, I think I'm in love."

Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled “remember how I said I had something to tell you? Well dilan and I talked andddd he said heeee likes youuuu” she said quietly trying not to alert dilan. Just don’t say anything please I said I wouldn’t tell him and I want you to make the first move because it’s awsome when a girl does” she said
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 6:07 pm
Lib says...

Sasha looked at her wide-eyed. "I don't know... Uh, er, he's younger than me..." Sasha lowered her gaze to the ground. Her face was getting hot.

"You guys done talking?" Dilan called back. Sasha shook her head. "Oh." Dilan pretend pouted which made Sasha giggle.

Mon May 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled “dilan and Sasha sitting in a tree , k-I-s-s-I-n-g , first comes love, second comes marriage, then comes dilan with a baby carriage” she sang looking at the two of them smiling.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 13, 2019 6:14 pm
Lib says...

Sasha shoved her aside. And clamped Mercury's mouth shut. She smiled at Dilan. He didn't hear her. Her heart fluttered.

Suddenly, spotting a jewelry shop, she called out to Dilan and he followed her inside.

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11