z

Young Writers Society

Alter Egos RP

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:26 pm
lemonboi says...

Shay looked awkwardly at Marcia and said, "Sup." Then she shook herself from Lolla's grip. "Does your creator have a bubbly ego? Most of them ARE their happy selves. But OURS had to go and create a positive side and just pray yours doesn't because I don't think there is anyone more irritating." She was looking pointedly at their creator, but then looked back at the ego in front of her.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:30 pm
Danni88 says...

Marcia laughs. "No, thankfully it's just me. If Danni created a bubbly one I don't know what I'd do."
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:39 pm
lemonboi says...

Lolla broke from a brief daydream. "Hey! I'm not that bad!"

Shay ignored her trying to hide a triumphant smirk from making Marcia smile.

"I usually just avoid her or ruin her dreams, stuff like that. She's a challenge though, rarely gets scared. But the challenge almost makes her more fun torture than my creator. The real wimp, though, is that Chicken." Shay points at Coal who had fallen asleep on floor, along the wall. "He's the only one I don't mean to hurt but I can't seem to stop making him bleed." She looked away from him, scolding herself from letting a sign of vulnerability slip and looked back at Marcia and Lolla.

104 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:44 pm
Danni88 says...

Marcia nods. "I used to be able to torture Danni a lot, but she's getting more resilient now. It sometimes gets lonely being the only alter ego, but I'd rather be the only one than have to put up with irritating ones."

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:59 pm
lemonboi says...

Shay glanced at Coal again. "It's only when she gets out of control I wish I was the only one again. Lolla I mean."

104 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:04 pm
Danni88 says...

"What's it like when she does?" Marcia asks.

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:23 pm
lemonboi says...

Shay shrugs. "She starts giggling uncontrollably and talks to anyone the creator sees, telling them jokes, breaking out singing and oh my god she loves poking the people nearest to her. It usually happens when she's had sugar. She's so embarrassing when she's in control."

104 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:24 am
Danni88 says...

"That's crazy." Marcia says.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:03 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

"When he signs letters, he always puts one of the two: "The Satanic Monster" or "The Leader of Death", he never makes it obvious that it's him. And plus, "the one" means that I have to find the person to be with forever. Doesn't have to be a demon, but it certainly can't be a full human, if it is, then their transformation into a Demon will kill them. And also, if I do take up his offer, while you guys can come visit me, I'm not allowed to leave, I have to follow his ideas for the Underworld and suggest other things to make it either better or worse. And I'm not sure I can do that." I finished off, taking s big gulp of air, waiting for them to respond.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

104 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Danni88 says...

Danni shakes her head. "If it were me, I wouldn't do it. But it's your decision."

29 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:03 pm
lemonboi says...

Shay shrugged and gestures around to her small fam. "We think it sounds pretty wicked." She paused and raised her eyebrow as she turned to look at Lems. "Them, though, they're having their doubts." She glanced down at Coal who had finally woken up but quickly looked back up at Lems. She knew he was more terrified for Lake than Lems was but she's rather blame their creator; it messed with their mind and it was funny.

Lems spoke up. "Okay, yeah, Lake, I mean it sounds awesome and i'd do it, but also, your my best friend and I'm a bit scared of what your dad will be like. So I guess I'm just saying what Danni's saying: if you really want to, go for it." They tried an encouraging smile that came out looking more like a grimace, but hoped she understood .

104 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm
Danni88 says...

"What will happen to pollution if you accept?" Marcia asks.

29 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:27 pm
lemonboi says...

"Wait--Lake, your dad has power over pollution?! Or does she stay an ego?!" Shay's eyes widened.

"Nothing will happen to her, chill, Shay! Right?" Lolla added with a hint of doubt.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:41 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

I looked at them as blank as possible, and motioned for them to st on the ground with me. I sat down first, forming the circle.

"Technically, Pollution will still be here, whenever you want to, she can show you what I'm doing, she can make a mirror/portal and you'll see me. While I may not be able to see you there, I'll still be able to sense you're watching me. So yeah, Pollution WILL stay an ego, she'll just be.....for a lack of better terms......out of it. In other words, she's my messenger, she acts the same, she does the same things she usually does, and she still talks as usual, but at certain times she'll ave periods where she won't do a single thing, whether it be in a task or when she's not doing anything. It's just me messaging her, or it's just her reporting what has been happening with you guys. And, before you assume anything, no, she isn't spying on you. You just have to be ready with those episodes. So never be alarmed about it if she just stops doing what she's doing." I say, taking a big breath of air, and stretching my arms in the air.

"Anyways," I say, my eyes turning red. "Would you like to see what he looks like?" I smile a sharp-toothed smile.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

104 Reviews

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:42 pm
Danni88 says...

"Yes, please," Danni smiles.

Marcia pretends she couldn't care less but secretly wants to know.

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi