The Styx Experience

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:41 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Spoiler! :
No worries Danni!! So glad to have you back! :)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:44 am
View Likes
Danni88 says...

Spoiler! :
:)
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:37 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Maahes stopped as well, joining the group that had already come to an abrupt halt. He stared into the area beyond where they were to get some idea of what was going on, but he couldn't make much out. Was it really a trap, or did they lack the knowledge needed to understand how this place ticked? The magic he had seen was nothing like his own, and that was the only magic that truly existed in the place he had come from. It could have been possible that there was another explanation for the heat's appearance and disappearance.

But that wouldn't explain the sounds of fighting they had heard.

Maahes readied a Detonation. If the need arose, he wouldn't hesitate to use it.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:48 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Valon crossed his arms, his weirdo eye-glow power taking a rest.

"Well," he said, "I'm at a loss, but also not at a loss." Bending down, he fetched a rock from a hillside to his right. "If everyone would please take the high ground and crouch?"

He swept his arm back. Flames engulfed the rock in his hand. Then the flames condensed into the rock, making it a radiant orange. "Let's see what we're dealing with." And he launched the rock in a beeline into the next forest, where a great roar (as Valon scurried into the brush atop the hill to hide with the rest) began, echoed, came again, and then began to approach.

And from the forest emerged the Centaur, eyes and feet ablaze. What followed, however, placed far more dread in Valon's stomach.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:44 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Maahes knew he was probably looking at another opponent, but he couldn't help but be in awe of the centaur that had emerged from the forest. He had never seen anything like it before on his travels, though he had read countless stories on Earth where centaurs ran rampant. Most of the stories didn't involve the centaur already being partially on fire, but it was close enough.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:58 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo's eyes shone as he looked out at the Centaur from the bushes. He knew they would have to defeat it, but he had to admit, it looked really cool. Though he had a feeling that as soon as it discovered their presence, he wouldn't be thinking that so much.

He stayed low, ready to hop out and fight as soon as their leader Valon gave the word. Or as soon as the Centaur came for them. Whichever was first.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae