z

Young Writers Society

Wolf Pack RP

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 06, 2016 7:09 pm
Eternity says...

Demon

Demon growled low, flicking his ears back. "Koto," he chuckled. "It's nice to see you."

He lowered his body, used to the pain of scratches and bites. It didn't phase him one bit. He circled the two wolves as they watched him carefully.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri May 06, 2016 7:24 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto

"Go away Demon, I don't need another encounter with you." He talked, stalling until Zeta and Convel arrived. "So I heard that you and that Slither wolf of Howling Sky Pack had pups." He saw the suprised look on Demon's face an added, "Information traveles quickly when the packs live so close together."
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:36 pm
Eternity says...

Demon

Demon snarled, They're not my pups." He growled low, baring his teeth. Demon was now surrounded. He howled and flicked his ears. Another howl came from behind him and ruffle of grass sounded behind him. A beautiful she-wolf appeared behind him.

"This is my mate, Jay." he growled, "On no circumstances would I ever have pups with Slither."

(can someone create jay?)

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri May 06, 2016 7:37 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

Flight stood next to Koto ready to spring if this Demon tried anything. She watched as the lone wolf paced in front of them. Where were Zeta and Convel?
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:42 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

(I'll be Jay!)

Koto

"Really? Well it's strange that you seem to know who Slither is. And it's even stranger that yesterday evening I went into camp to meet these pups, seeing that the leader of the other pack is supposed to meet new pups born to his family and a dare say that Blitz is a distant cousin of mine. Zeta saw the pups to and word reached our ears that these pups where yours. Now Demon, let me just be clear, you did have pups with Slither. I know, Zeta knows, all the packs know. It seems like the only one who doesn't know is your mate."

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:49 pm
Eternity says...

Demon

Demon growled but he whimpered. Finally, he backed down, and never before has he done that. He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. His head hung low.

Vain

Another she-wolf appeared in back of them and chuckled to herself, passing by Koto, smelling the fresh rodents he had caught earlier in the day. She brushed her tail against his side. Vain circled Koto, curiously examining him.

Vain was known for her beauty, but also her flirtatious attitude. She never fret to give a small hint of passion to a male wolf in which she always knew how to drive crazy. Vain lifted Koto's muzzle up with her snout, "Keep your head high. Clearly, you're the submissive one." She whispered, then tilted her head at Koto, seeing the emotion in his eyes. She flicked her tail once more, brushing it across Koto's chest before joining Demon's side.
Last edited by Eternity on Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:55 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto

Vain's scent was so good so...intriguing. He couldn't help but watch the beautiful she-wolf as she walked away from him. Her scent surrounded him and started to overpower his thoughts leaving him with only one thing, I need her. But why? He asked himself. How was a loner better than a she-wolf of his own pack? His mode was groggy and he couldn't think clearly with the charm this female had worked on him. He just stood, watching her, wondering why he couldn't seem to think clearly.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 pm
Eternity says...

Vain

Vain met his eyes and gave a small smile. She looked over at Jay, who sat nice and tall, holding her head high.

Vain looked at Demon, next. She smirked at his effortless attempt to win. "You knew I would come, Demon. Every time, I have to mother you because you can't do anything right. You got Slither pregnant and now, another male is fathering your pups. However, now you've got yourself tied up with the Silent Sky pack." Vain shook her head. "I apologize for his actions," she smiled, speaking softly. "He won't do it again. I travel around here sometimes. I'm always moving because I have no where to stay. But Demon here, just causes trouble."

75 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 8:06 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

((I'm lost so you guys do something))
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 8:10 pm
Eternity says...

Convel

Convel showed up with Zeta shortly after, meeting eyes with a group of three unknown wolves. The two paused.

--

Terror

"THIEF!" Terror barked viciously, trying to get his attention. Terror was wounded badly from an attack with a bear and he backed out. Terror limped, calling for help. Thief was one of his only lone friends.

75 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 8:16 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

A scrawny wolf trotted out of the undergrowth. He heard his friend's call and wondered what in the world was wrong. "Coming, coming friend. What ever happened to you?" Thief saw an injured wolf drag himself towards him. "Oh dear." he thought,

((did you do a profile for Terror?))

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 8:22 pm
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror collapsed to the floor, chuckling. "Got myself caught up with a bear. He was friendly as ever." He sarcastically barked. Blood stained his fur, seeping through the wounds.

(yes)

75 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 8:29 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

"Yes. Very friendly." Thief licked one of Terror's cuts. Terror uttered a whine which quickly turned into a muffled grunt. "Well at least the bear was kind enough not to kill you."

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:11 am
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror wheezed, "I surrendered." He sighed, ashamed.

95 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:26 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Zeta

Zeta arrived and saw the dying wolf with his friend. She saw the other three wolves. And finally she saw Koto, her leader and brother, in a trance. He was staring only at a gorgeous female that was standing across from him. She walked past this gorgeous female and knew emediatly why her brother was so transfixed. Her scent said it all to a male.
"Koto," she whispered to his ear, "Koto snap out of it! This female is trying to trick you!"

Koto
He looked from his sister and then back to Vain. "N-No." His mind cleared some and her turned, resting a hard gaze appon Zeta, "You don't tell me what to do." Then he realized that he sounded harsh and he apologized, adding, "Thanks, I think you just saved the pack."

Zeta
"No female wolf will be able to trick you into becoming their mate with me around." She said this loudly, so that Vain could hear her words. She also was sending out a secret challenge to this rival female: either kill her to get what she wanted or else retreat

Jay
"Demon, is this true? You had pups with another female?" She gasped, hurt that he would do such a thing when she wanted pups so badly. But I can't have them, she reminded herself, because I'm sure that he will kill the weak ones right infront of my eyes and I shall have to hear my childern crying my name as they die, murdered by their own father. She was certain that Demon would do this but she wanted pups so bad...

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero