z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon May 16, 2016 10:47 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn sighed, shaking his head. "You disobey me, you disobey the clan. You've disobeyed Starclan, too, young one."

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon May 16, 2016 10:51 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"I would have to go with Sleekthorn on this because he does make a good point and if you say you didn't I would no longer be your mentor." *ears go back and stands near Sleekthorn*

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon May 16, 2016 10:53 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

"How so, Sleekthorn. You know what Willowpaw just said was from the mouths of StarClan it self, and yet you sill don't believe us. Why do you continue to ignore us when you know that we've done nothing but tell the truth? Have we ever lied to you with something as important as this, no, and we never will. I have done NOTHING to betray you until just now. Hope you can live with your self now, good-bye Sleekthorn, and may StarClan be with you." *Whirls around and stalks out the exit*
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

82 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 10:54 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn laid his ears back, lashing his tail. "Thank you, Cloudbreeze." he muttered. He shook his head at the apprentice.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon May 16, 2016 11:26 pm
NympheaLily says...

Clovetail
Clovetial took a deep breath. That was close... Her nerves were still shot, so she decided to go and collect some herbs. I'll go by myself..., Clovetail thought. As she made her way out into the depths of the territory, her ears perked up. There was still a fresh scent of dog around, but Clovetial pushed it away.

"Hm, what do I need.." she said to herself. She began searching for herbs in a patch of tall grasses. Clovetail suddenly stopped and lifted her head. That was defiantly dog she smelled. Before she had time to react, a dog came out of the grass, foam forming at it's mouth. it growled ferociously and bowled Clovetail over. She hissed and clawed at the dogs eyes. It howled, but didn't let go.
I can't hond on for much longer! Clovetail yowled in desperation, but it was cut short when she was thrown to the ground and she felt sharp teeth penetrate her neck. She gave one last blow to drive it away, then, she collapsed in exhaustion.
This wound is fatal, she thought, I will not survive this... Clovetail clawed desperately at the ground, but her eyesight was fading.

"Willowpaw," she choked, "Willow-"
Last edited by NympheaLily on Tue May 17, 2016 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will Solace IRL

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon May 16, 2016 11:36 pm
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

"By StarClan, how long has WindClan been so divided like this? bad" Hawksong muttered under her breath. She was no longer impressed with these cats. How audacious of apprentices to challenge their leader? And how could a leader not take the words of his Clanmates into consideration?

Hawksong padded to Sparrowpelt and whispered in his ear. "How could StarClan let things get so bad? Is this a lost cause?"

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

Sparrowpelt shook his head slightly. "I don't know. I don't understand either. None of us even knew about what was happening in here. I'm not sure there is still something to have hope for with WindClan. I hate to say this, but I'm starting to think that perhaps we should just go home after all."
Last edited by Lael on Tue May 17, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue May 17, 2016 12:37 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She watched all of this, feeling a lot of different emotions as she did so.
"Fine Sleekthorn!" She spat, "Whitepaw, Dagger and I will leave you to rule this Clan who can't see past their noses." She glared at her leader. She had always thought that he was better than this. She had also thought that he was good enough for her mentors, Moonlily but now he wasn't.
"Let's go guys." She said sadly, glancing at her brother's body. She wished that she could say goodbye to her family and mentor but Sleekthorn would probably just turn her away from that to. Where was Moonlily and Clovertail when she needed their trust?
She turned, walking towards the tip of Clan territory with her two friends by her side.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

69 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 1:47 am
NympheaLily says...

Clovetail
Clovetail watched Willowpaw from her space in the sky. She couldn't feel any other emotion than sadness for the young apprentice.

"No matter how hard she looks, I will never return,: she muttered to herself, "It's better this way."
Last edited by NympheaLily on Tue May 17, 2016 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will Solace IRL

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 1:53 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She walked out of Wind Clan territory with Whitepaw and Dagger, wondering where they should go. Maybe they would all go to star clan in a few days? ⎌hen she would get to see Stripepaw and...Willowpaw couldn't remember who else had been with her but that didn't bother her at the moent because her greatest question was, how do me and my fiends survive in the wild? Can we go to another Clan?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod had brought Clovertail to Starclan and she now sat next you the now radiant she-cat.
"You did well." She commented, "You did very well Clovertail. It was your time."

69 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 1:55 am
NympheaLily says...

Clovetail
Clovetail looked up at Goldenrod, concern shimmering in her eyes.

"May I give one message to Willowpaw? To let her know I will be guiding her?"
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 2:04 am
NympheaLily says...

Ebonypaw
Ebonypaw raised her head. Something was wrong. Terribly wrong.

"Where's Willowpaw?" she asked the nearest cat closest to her, who happened to be Sleekthorn.

'I don't know," he replied, "Why?"

"I need to find her. Now." Ebonypaw reached her senses out, since she couldn't see anything. Willowpaw's scent.. where is she? Ebonypaw had been born blind, and her own mother had disowned her and left her out to die. Typical Shadowclan. However, one cat managed to bring her back and nurse her back to health. Clovetail. Where was she anyways?
Will Solace IRL

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 3:05 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Goldenrod

She sighed, "I suppose you may give her one message. But don't tell her too much about what she has in store for her."

Willowpaw
"Hey Whitepaw, do you think that another Clan might except us?" She wondered allowed as the two cats and dog trudged through farmland.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue May 17, 2016 4:03 am
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

"Hello, Sleekthorn," meowed Sparrowpelt. "We didn't get a proper chance to speak with you earlier. I merely felt that StarClan was calling me here for something, and it must have been this, so I believe that we will be leaving now. It was . . . an honor to work beside your Clan."

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong watched the medicine cat carefully, to make sure he didn't say a single thing wrong. But Sparrowpelt knew what he was doing, and the two ThunderClan cats were sent home with the WindClan leader's blessing. Both could not help feeling a sense of dread in their hearts.

The rogue had been nowhere to be seen.

Rainstorm of ThunderClan

Rainstorm couldn't stand it anymore. Something must have gone wrong with the mission. Her paws itched to race across the border to find her brother and save him. But she knew she, as the deputy, could not without starting a dispute between the Clans.

At least she could sit near the border and wait. If they didn't come by sunset, she would cross the boundary.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue May 17, 2016 9:48 am
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Glances at Willowpaw* "I don't know, hopefully. Something has always seemed familiar about Shadowclan scent though I don't know why."
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 am
Eternity says...

Dagger

"No. No clan will take us. I've lived out here for a long time. We can survive. I'll protect you." Dagger sulked, sadly. Sleekthorn really acted up and even Dagger knew that wasn't like him.

One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia