Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue May 17, 2016 11:42 am
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw
*Sighs* "I know, but we can at least try, right?"
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue May 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Eternity says...

Dagger

"They won't take me in. I'm a dog." he barked, whimpering low.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue May 17, 2016 1:04 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw
She stopped and faced her two friend, "I would just like to say thank you-to the both of you.Your both very brave and loyal and I don't deserve friends like you two." She nuzzled her friends
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 3:05 pm
Eternity says...

Dagger

Dagger nuzzled her back and gave a gentle chuckle, "You know, Sleekthorn didn't deserve two brave apprentices like you."

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue May 17, 2016 3:07 pm
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

Sparrowpelt and Hawksong padded quietly behind the apprentices and the dog, listening to them speak.

"But if they're going to ShadowClan, they have to pass through our territory," hissed Hawksong in his ear.

Sparrowpelt shrugged. "As long as they are within five tail-lengths from the Lake, we have no reason to stop them."

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong couldn't let go of the feeling. "This isn't right. All of this is against everything the Warrior Code stands for. WindClan and these apprentices, they're all changing. Is this what StarClan was warning us about?"
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

77 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 3:19 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Purrs* "Thank you Willowpaw. You know that I would NEVER leave one of my friends behind. Dagger, I think I know how we can get Shadowclan to accept you, if we even go there."
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 5:17 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

"How?" She asked, excited and curious.

Moonlily

She limped up to Sleekthorn, a bloody wound in her right front leg but that didn't affect her urgency. "Sleekthorn, where is Willowpaw and Clovertail? The Clan needs them!!"

77 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 5:27 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Glances at Willowpaw* "Remember me saying that ShadowClan scent seems familiar to me? Well, lately I've been having dreams. I've always been told that my mother is dead but now I'm having second thoughts. I believe that my mother is from Shadowclan."

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 5:36 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

"Really?" She asked, suprised. Although what Whitepaw said was strange, she sensed that this was true. She didn't know how-prehaps it was a feeling sent from Starclan. "Do you think your mother is still alive? I would suppose she is since your, what, 7 moons?"

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue May 17, 2016 5:38 pm
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong could barely hold back a gasp. "She's part ShadowClan? That's breaking the Warrior Code even more!"

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

Sparrowpelt shook his head. "It's none of our concern. It's not her fault who she was born to. Let's just go that way and get home. Rainstorm must be really worried."

He and the warrior turned and dashed over the moor, farther away from the WindClan apprentices and the dog.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue May 17, 2016 6:10 pm
NympheaLily says...

Ebonypaw
Ebonypaw raced around camp, looking for Willowpaw. It's a lost cause! I can't find her... Ebonypaw slowed down and headed back to the apprentice den, her tail dragging in the dirt. She collapsed into her nest and closed her eyes. I guess I'll deal with all of my clan's problems on my own...
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue May 17, 2016 6:16 pm
NympheaLily says...

Ebonypaw
When Ebonypaw opened her eyes, something was amiss. She was by a lake with stars shimmering on the surface. Wait a minute... I can see! Ebonypaw ran around, taking in everything.

'This must be a dream," she said, looking around.

"Indeed it is." Ebonypaw spun around to find-

"Clovetail!" she sputtered, 'You... you..."

'Yes, young one," said Clovetail, "I am dead. May you please relay the message to the rest of the clan. They deserve to know." Ebony nodded in shock. Clovetail smiled and started to pad away.

'Wait!" said Ebonypaw, 'Don't go!" But Clovetail was already gone.
----------
Ebonypaw woke with a start. She opened her eyes, but all she could see was black. She was back in the real world. The message... Ebonypaw sprang up and raced out into the camp.

"Sleekthorn!" she yowled, "I need to talk to you!"
Will Solace IRL

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:27 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn sat upon his rock, head hung low. He's made too many mistakes as leader and doesn't deserve to be leader anymore. He knew that. But WindClan would fall to pieces without a leader. I suppose the Deputy- No. Sleekthorn was the leader of WindClan until he died. He couldn't leave.

He sulked, shaking his head. "What have I done...?"

"Sleekthorn!" a small apprentice yowled, "I need to talk to you!"

Sleekthorn looked up, meeting eyes with Ebonypaw. He leaped down, facing her. "Yes, young apprentice?"

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:33 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

Moonlily was licking her wound when she heard Ebonypaw's holloring. She sprang up and limped over to the young cat. "Ebonypaw, what's the matter?"

77 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:51 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw
*Shiffles paws* "I don't know for sure yet, but in my dream I saw a queen giving birth and the kit looked EXACTLY like me. Then a voice said, "this is your heritage, don't be ashamed of it."

Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant