z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri May 06, 2016 5:53 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Stripepaw
He began to crouch again, this time slowing down instead of bolting onto the mouse. He lifted his tail off the ground and waited. The mouse stopped moving and he lept forward, coming just slight of his prey. The mouse ran into its hole and disappeared.

Lilymoon
"How do you two know each other?" She asked Sleekthorn, his excretion hard but pained. She looked from Scar to Sleekthorn and then to Clovertail, who was nursing Scar's wounds.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 pm
Eternity says...

Nightgaze

Nightgaze chuckled, "Come on, kid. Let's go to the meadows and check to see if we can catch any prey there."

-

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn gulped, sitting down, "Take Willowpaw out. Perhaps go practice some training." He stated. "I'll help Clove from here. Thank you for all your help."

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 6:50 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Stripepaw

"Fine, but I'm not use. When can we start the fighting?" He extended his claws and pounced on a leaf, tearing it to shreds.

Moonlily
"Yes, sir." She walked away from her leader, brushing her tail over Willowpaw's calico pelt. "Come on Willowpaw, let's go hunting. This rouge will want so food when he's better."

Willowpaw
"O-Okay Moonlily." Then she was quiet but finally asked, "How was that cat so skinny and not dead? I...I feel so bad for him but it must have been his own doing, right?" She started to cry, "I wish I had never found the scent trail that led up to that rouge. He's trouble Moonlily, he's big trouble. I-I've seen him in my dreams and he is no cat to mess with. He would be better dead." She paused, breathing hard and trying to make the tears stop.

Moonlily

Moonlily looked at her apprentice in shock and stopped walking, wrapping her tail around Willowpaw's kit-like pelt. "So, you've seen this cat before?" She needed to know every detail. This could be a message from Star Clan and that would change everything.

Willowpaw

"Y-Yes." She sniffled, "I dreamed that I was following some black and white tom cat. He led me to a pool of water and told me to look in it. At first, I iust saw my face but then I saw this cat-Scar, as part of our Clan. As I watched he gathered some other cats together and killed Sleekthorn in his sleep. I-I remember that you where very sad because you where going to have his kits." Willowpaw blushed and continued, "Then, Scar stepped up and said that he was the only fit cat to lead and he ruined our Clan. Blood! All I could see was blood, swimming in the blood of my mother a-and Stripepaw and you and your kits. E-Everyone that I dearly cared about was dead."

Moonlily

Moonlily was deeply puzzled by all of this and she pushed that part about her out of her mind. More time to think about that later. Right now, she needed to get Willowpaw back to camp to explain this to Sleekthorn and Clovertail.
"Thank you for telling me this Willowpaw." She nuzzled the young she-cat, "Let's get back to camp, no hunting today. I would like you to tell Sleekthorn and Clovertail about this dream."

Willowpaw

"But what if they don't believe me?" Willlowpaw was very frightened at the urgency in her mentor's mew.

Moonlily
"Willowpaw, I believe you and that shall be good enough for them to believe you. After all, you are very truthfull. Now come along."
They faced back to camp and after a while, they found themselves sitting in Sleekthorn's den. Willowpaw explained everything to Sleekthorn and Clovertail.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

Watches as WillowPaw leaves the leaders den. *Trots up to WillowPaw* "Hey, WillowPaw! I'm ashamed to say that I've forgotten who my mentor is. Would you mind enlightening me?" *Shuffles paws uncertainly* "I'm still trying to get used to it all."
Last edited by KaiRyu on Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She turned to Whitepaw, "Umm...I think your mentor was Cloudbreeze bro if I'm wrong you can ask Sleekthorn as soon as we're done with our meeting." She smiled at Whitepaw.

(Do you want to create Cloudbreeze or would you like me to?)

77 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:10 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

"Oh! I had though that you had left. I'm sorry for disturbing you, WillowPaw, I'll make it up to you somehow!"

(I can create him if you want)
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:16 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

"Oh no, I just need to go to Dist Place but then I'm going back. I should probably hurt up so bye! And it was no trouble at all to help you!"

(Okay, that's fine with me)

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:55 pm
Eternity says...

Nightgaze

"Tomorrow, if you'd like. Fighting is a big part of being a Warrior, Stripepaw. You must pay attention." He meowed, sitting now, watching his apprentice.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri May 06, 2016 8:22 pm
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

Sparrowpelt sat down in defeat, right at the edge of ThunderClan's border with WindClan. How could he have let the event of his dream go by so easily? He should have spoken up earlier, when he first started having these troubling visions and dreams. He had a nagging feeling that they were important, so why hadn't he told anyone?

Sparrowpelt shook himself. "I can't just give up here," he muttered, pulling himself to his feet. "Even if it was too late to stop this, I can still warn Icestar before it's too late."

Rainstorm of ThunderClan

"Er, Rainstorm, I found Sparrowpelt," said Hawksong from her position on top of a log, quite close to the camp still. "He was coming back from . . . wherever he went."

"Sparrowpelt!" shouted Rainstorm, dashing over. "Where have you been? What were you thinking, going off by yourself?"

Her brother looked baffled. "Rainstorm, why were you so worried all of a sudden? I'm not a kit."

"Well you shouldn't be running off without telling anyone!" growled Rainstorm. "Not when there's something weird going on at the borders!"

Sparrowpelt narrowed his eyes. "How can I sit back when WindClan is associated with some rogue who will doom us all?" he retorted. Then he snapped his mouth shut with horror as he remembered that Hawksong was there.

"What are you talking about?" the she-cat said in a deadly, quiet voice. "Who is threatening my Clan?"

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong's fur wouldn't lie flat. "Please tell me," she begged. "I can't sit still if ThunderClan is at risk. Has StarClan spoken to you about this?"

Sparrowpelt was solemn now. "Both of you need to promise not to tell anyone what I'm going to say when we get back to camp and have a meeting with Icestar, at least not until he tells us what to do. Our Clan may be in more danger if everyone finds out what I know right now."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

95 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:24 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Stripepaw

"Yay! I'm going to show those Shadowclan Warriors what they are made of when they run into me!" He sliced his claws through the long grass and then jumped at Nightgaze's tail but quickly got off, remembering that he wasn't a kit anymore.

95 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:26 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

"Sleekthorn? Clovertail? May Willowpaw and I have a word with you two?" She meows, trying to sound natral but then she gave up, "It's urgent and we need to go somewhere secret."

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:35 pm
Eternity says...

Nightgaze

Nightgaze lashed his tail toward Stripepaw, knocking him over. He pounced on top of his own apprentice, pinning him down. "You're way too easy to knock over. We have to build your strength and actually teach you the ways of a warrior instead of jumping at tails like you did when you were a kit. Stripepaw, I'm not going to treat you like an apprentice anymore. I'm going to treat you like a warrior--a friend. You must pay attention to me though. You and I will be the best warriors Sleekthorn will ever lay eyes on."

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn was laying next to Scar, cleaning his wounds. He hated seeing his brother in such bad condition. Scar had known better than to ruin the clan early on. Now, he was a loner owned by two-legs. He didn't want to go back, though.

Scar

Scar opened his eyes weakly. He was young. He was greyish, brown with spots. His eyes were light yellow. Scar weakly got up, shaking the herbs off his body. He felt no pain anymore. Just weakness. "S-Sleekthorn, Clove..Clovetail, you guys can go. I'm just going to sleep." Scar curled up further in the medicine cat den and drifted to sleep.

77 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 2:18 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw
*Sees CloudBreeze exit the Warriors Den* "CloudBreeze! Can we go hunting today?"

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat May 07, 2016 2:27 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze
"No, Whitepaw. You can go and check the elders for ticks though."
"After you check the elders for ticks then we may could."

82 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 2:31 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn, Leader of Windclan

Sleekthorn flicked his ears, smelling something unusual. A Two-Leg. His ears lowered and he growled, "Stay here."

He ran to his stone and jumped on top, getting everyone's attention. "Attention WindClan! A two-leg is near by! Everyone get to your dens."

“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw