z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 06, 2016 1:47 am
Eternity says...

Thornpaw

Thornpaw noticed the change but he ignored he. He jumped once on his hind legs and purred, "Great! I learned how to catch a mouse today." He got into the position, holding his hind end in the air and paws forward, his head low.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri May 06, 2016 1:52 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily, warrior of Wind Clan

"Okay, good night Sleekthorn." She got up and padded to the warriors den and laying in her small nest. She wrapped her paws around her head and quickly fell asleep, excited to watch the kits become apprentices. The last ceremony had been her own.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:54 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn padded to his den and curled up in his nest, closing his eyes. He breathed softly, waiting for the next day to come. It was a big day for the kits.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri May 06, 2016 1:57 am
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

"That's very good," purred Hawksong. "Your mentor must be proud. Your hunting crouch looks almost as good as a warrior's."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:01 am
Eternity says...

Thornpaw

He perked up and meowed, "Thank you, Hawksong!" His voice was maturing and he ran in circles. Where he got all of his energy, nobody knows.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri May 06, 2016 2:03 am
Lael says...

Rainstorm of ThunderClan

Rainstorm watched the sky darkening with night, but most of the grown cats were still out, enjoying the cool breeze and conversing amiably. Her eyes focused on a little tom prancing about Hawksong, obviously boasting to her about his day of training, while the older she-cat nodded and purred.

Rainstorm stood and headed over to them. "Thornpaw, I think it's about time for you to get some sleep. Young cats like you need a lot of rest."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:06 am
Eternity says...

Thornpaw

"Okay, Rainstorm." Thornpaw laid his ears back and slowly head to his den, crouching low. He hung his head and looked back at the two then leaped to his den. He was excited for more training.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:11 am
Gymnast2801 says...

*Next Day*

Moonlily

Moonlily woke to the sound of Sleekhorn calling all cats to gather before him. Moonlily quickly got up, stetched and scampered outside. The sun was low in the sky and it was early morning. She smiled at the kits as she passed and whispered good luck before joining the other warriors who where gathered around Sleekthorn. She sat and waited for him to begin.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:16 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn smiled as the group gathered. "Hello, my fellow clanmates. I'd like to pronounce these kits as apprentices today." He meowed, getting everyone's attention.

"Right now, you have simple names, such as Leaf or Willow." he announced, "But today, you get "paw" after your name and you get to have a warrior buddy."

The kits exchanged excited glances.

"Willow, I pronounce you Willowpaw, Apprentice of Moonlily." Sleekthorn gave Moonlily a small smile. He rewarded Moonlily with Willowpaw because he saw true potential in their friendship.

The list went on and on until all the kits were named and given an assigned Warrior. Each warrior met their apprentice and was very happy with the choosing. That was one thing Sleekthorn did best.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:25 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

Moonlily was quite astonished when her leader called her name but quickly covered it up for Willowpaw's sake and walked forward, preforming the usual tastes done at this sort of ceremony. She was very excited that she had an apprentice and could tell that Willowpaw's was excited also. She couldn't wait to talk with Willowpaw and show her the territory but she remained silent until Sleekthorn have the word that the ceremony was over.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:27 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn smiled at Willowpaw and Moonlily. He padded over and sat down, "I see you two are excited."

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:42 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily
"Very excited! Thank you for giving me an apprentice." She dipped her head to her leader and then glanced at Willowpaw, "And a wonderful one at that!"

Willowpaw
Willowpaw smiled and blushed but said nothing, shy around these older cats. She was almost bursting with pride that she was an apprentice now. She couldn't wait to have fun with Moonlily, but also to start training. She was determined to be a better Hunter than her brother, Stripepaw.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:46 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn smiled and licked his paw, "I'm glad you two are happy. Now go and have fun. Training will begin tomorrow." He meowed.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:51 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

Moonlily smiled, "Okay Sleekthorn!" Then she looked at Willowpaw, "Come along. I can start the day by showing you around Wind Ckan territory since that's isn't really training. Plus, it will start to build mucules in your body which will come in handy latter on."

Willowpaw

"Okay Moonlily!" She was so excited that she was bouncing behind her new mentor as they went out of camp. For the first time, she saw the world.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:55 am
Eternity says...

Scar

Scar was strolling around, looking for food. He spotted the two cats from Windclan and he sighed. He remembered when he was just like them and his entire life was thrown to waste. He was limp, and he had a fair wobble to his walking. He soon fell over, closing his eyes. He was tired.

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"