Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon May 16, 2016 7:39 pm
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

"That was . . . an interesting exit."

Sparrowpelt jumped as the cat he had been treating stood and pushed him aside.

"I'm fine. Leave me alone. I don't need ThunderClan to save me."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon May 16, 2016 7:53 pm
Eternity says...

Dagger

Dagger went over to the weeping apprentice, giving a smudge nudge to her motionless body. "W-Willowpaw?" he muttered, curling up next to him. He took his large paw and pulled her gently to his side.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon May 16, 2016 8:04 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw
She nuzzled her little head into his side, crying. How did her brother die? How could he die? Didn't Nightgaze try to save him?
Finally, she muttered, still crying, "H-He was my brother. His name was Stripepaw and he was very, very bold and brave." She started to cry harder but she was thankful that the dog curled up around her and let her cry, "Thank you." She said and nuzzled his side.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 8:17 pm
Eternity says...

Dagger

Dagger gave a small huff and rest his head against his paws, overlooking the little clan. He felt useful for once. "Willowpaw, do you think your leader..err"

"Sleekthorn," Willowpaw chimed.

"Ah, Sleekthorn. Do you think Sleekthorn will let me stay?" he asked, hoping beyond his life.

-

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn was dizzy. Very dizzy. He got up and looked around, scouting the pack. His eyes narrowed at the sight of the dog still here. He growled low, ears back.

95 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She sniffed one last time, pawing away her tears for her brother. "I bet he would! I mean, it would be hard for you to umm...earn the Clan's trust. But I trust you, especially after what you did for us back there, and I bet Sleekthorn would to if I just explained!"
Dagger howled in pain.
Willowpaw sprang up to see that Sleekthorn had lodged his teeth and claws into the dog's thick pelt. "Sleekthorn!" She tried to push him off but the full grown tom was too heavy. "Sleekthorn, no!! This dog is our friend-he saved the Clan! He made the dog pack go away and now most of us are alive because of him!! Please Sleekthorn, don't hurt my friend!"

82 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 8:52 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn ruffled his fur, flinging his head around causing the wound to grow deeper. As he heard the words, "Don't hurt my friend." leave the apprentice's mouth, he growled. Unlodging his teeth, he hissed at the little kitten. "Friend?" he spat. "This mutt is no friend of yours. He didn't save anyone." He hissed.

Dagger

Dagger whimpered, backing away. He was speechless.

95 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 9:05 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She stood between her leader and the dog--Dagger--, glaring at Sleekthorn. "This dog, Dagger, made the dog pack leave our territory! He is the reason why most of us are alive! He is a good dog and he isn't like any normal dog. Dagger is special and I think we should let him join our clan!" She paused to catch her breath, then continued, as if speaking a prophecy, "There shall be a new rank in the Clans! The Guardian has risen and is here to take his rightful place as the guard of Clans! But be warned, with each Clan guard comes different techniques. That if only a dog can master and if a Clan shall turn against their Guard, they shall be destroyed."

82 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 9:11 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn growled, "Willowpaw, I will banish you from this territory. You are not the leader here. I am." He looked are her with anger in his eyes.

Dagger

I will rightful protect her, then. He thought, not daring to fight back. He cleaned the wound in his skin and watched the two cats fight.

Sleekthorn

"You're just an apprentice." Sleekthorn hissed.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon May 16, 2016 10:03 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Bounds in between Sleekthorn and Willowpaw* "No! Willowpaw is my friend and I will defend her! I've seen the dog, what she said is true, you just won't believe her because shes an apprentice! If you banish her, banish me with her." *Looks at Willowpaw sadly* "I told you that I would do anything to make it up to you."
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

82 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 10:10 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn growled low, "No. You would stay."

77 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 10:12 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Stairs at Sleekthorn with cold rage* "I wasn't asking your permission Sleekthorn, I will go with her if you banish her weather you want me to or not." *Glares and silently dares Sleekthorn to challenge her*
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon May 16, 2016 10:18 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"No you must do what Sleekthorn tells you what to do" *yells and twitches tail*
"If you are going to go with her I will not let that happen either."

77 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 10:26 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Whirls around and glares at both Sleekthorn and Cloudbreeze* "Once again I'm not asking any of your permission, if you banish my friend, I WILL make it my life goal to leave this pace or die trying." *Lowers herself to the ground to pounce if necessary* "Anyone else who wants to get in my way?" *Glowers while tail swishes the ground*

82 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 10:35 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn growled, flicking his tail towards her, "I'll banish just you, Whitepaw. You can get your little scrawny arse out of this Clan. You're an apprentice, not one who can challenge anyone."

77 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2016 10:38 pm
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

"Very well Sleekthorn, but just so you know, we are all so much more than just cats that you can boss around, we just let you. I can challenge anyone I want, as long as I have a good reason to, and this Sleekthorn is a VERY good reason."

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott